satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
That moment
I have a question for all the superior women and inferior males. When or what was the moment that you first acknowledged female superiority? We all know it to be true!!!
(01-03-2018, 01:18 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: I have a question for all the superior women and inferior males. When or what was the moment that you first acknowledged female superiority? We all know it to be true!!!

Jessielinton

I have always been attracted to strong minded girls and women but the revelation of their superiority came about the very first time Mistress and her girlfriend dressed me and tied my hands behind me. I was in heaven. My fate was sealed and my journey into submission began.
I could not have been luckier, Mistress is talented and knew exactly the right pace and methods to take me to heaven.

Sarah Her Slut
(01-03-2018, 06:23 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: It is a very interesting question, and after thinking about it, I don't think that there was just one moment, rather four moments that changed/shaped my life.

1) My ex introduced me to this lifestyle, he was Dom and I was the sub. As the relationship progressed I became a switch and that was what I was when the relationship ended.
When we split I was at a loose end and went online to try to find a spanking friend.
This was how I met Carrie. We went on to become great friends until she passed away last year.
When I first met her it was for spanking fun, as we were both switches, but after a short period of time it started to become apparent that I would much rather spank than be spanked.
That was when/how I started to become dominant.

2) Carrie was with me that night at the fetish club when I won the raffle and got to spend an hour with Enid.
Quite honestly I did not know what I was going to do with him for the hour, but sensing my nervousness he took control and started to do foot worship on me.
The feeling that gives you, when a man is kissing your foot, is such a confident booster.
You feel like you are being treated like a Goddess.
For Enid it was love at first sight, but because of the age gap between us, I wasn't sure, luckily I saw sense.

3) When we had become an item, and it was apparent that I was going to be the Dominant one within the relationship, Enid arranged for both of us to visit a local Dominatrix for an Afternoon.
Basically with Enid as a willing slave, she taught me about the skills of domination. I learnt about bondage, and how to use the various tools of the trade in a safe manner. She also taught me how to read slave's body language, which was just as important
What I really learned that day, however, was the power that she had over my boyfriend. He was in awe of her, and that showed on his face and in his actions and words with her.
It was amazing to watch and I really wanted to have the effect on him, that she had, but I had to wait a few years to get to that level.

4) A few years after that, he became my maid, and that was when the changes really started to happen.
It took me a few weeks to realise that he really wanted to do it, and that he was not going to give up after a few days.
When he got his proper maid uniform (not a frilly dress), he really did change, he became very submissive and had a real eagerness to serve, that was when training started to become serious.
However in the very early days, when he was still learning what my idea of clean was (why do women have different ideas and standards regarding cleanliness?), we had the breakthrough moment. 
After he third attempt at trying to clean the bathroom had failed, and I told him it had to be done again, I heard him mutter that I was "a fussy pedantic bitch".
I was giving him apiece of my mind when I saw his face. He had the look that he had, when we were with the Dominatrix years before. That was the final piece of the jigsaw. That was when I knew he was mine.

Thank you for this wonderful post, Maitresse Yvette-Louise. I love to learn more about a dominant woman's mind and attitude in general and more about yours in particular, Madame. I will remember this quote for sure: 

"The feeling that gives you, when a man is kissing your foot, is such a confident booster. You feel like you are being treated like a Goddess."

I hope it is also true for other women. 

*curtsey*
I don't recall ever thinking of that moment as Female Superiority but my very first outings fully cross dressed with my Wife had me knowing how lucky I was to be brought into her world. It wasn't totally her idea, more like 50/50 but she was leading so to speak and people who figured me out probably thought none of this was my idea. I didn't mind the stares of disapproval or even the fear and embarrassment I was experiencing but I liked that it was obvious to some that she was in charge. When we progressed to shopping experiences and other more public outings she did the planning so while I didn't think of it as Female Supremacy I did acknowledge her authority. It's no wonder I ended up in a maid's dress where more and more women believe males should be and if that's Female Superiority so be it.
(01-04-2018, 05:40 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: It's no wonder I ended up in a maid's dress where more and more women believe males should be and if that's Female Superiority so be it.

It really looks like more and more women put their boyfriends and husbands in a maid's uniform and make them their (sissy) maids! Female Supremacy indeed. 
(01-03-2018, 06:23 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: It is a very interesting question, and after thinking about it, I don't think that there was just one moment, rather four moments that changed/shaped my life.

1) My ex introduced me to this lifestyle, he was Dom and I was the sub. As the relationship progressed I became a switch and that was what I was when the relationship ended.
When we split I was at a loose end and went online to try to find a spanking friend.
This was how I met Carrie. We went on to become great friends until she passed away last year.
When I first met her it was for spanking fun, as we were both switches, but after a short period of time it started to become apparent that I would much rather spank than be spanked.
That was when/how I started to become dominant.

2) Carrie was with me that night at the fetish club when I won the raffle and got to spend an hour with Enid.
Quite honestly I did not know what I was going to do with him for the hour, but sensing my nervousness he took control and started to do foot worship on me.
The feeling that gives you, when a man is kissing your foot, is such a confident booster.
You feel like you are being treated like a Goddess.
For Enid it was love at first sight, but because of the age gap between us, I wasn't sure, luckily I saw sense.

3) When we had become an item, and it was apparent that I was going to be the Dominant one within the relationship, Enid arranged for both of us to visit a local Dominatrix for an Afternoon.
Basically with Enid as a willing slave, she taught me about the skills of domination. I learnt about bondage, and how to use the various tools of the trade in a safe manner. She also taught me how to read slave's body language, which was just as important
What I really learned that day, however, was the power that she had over my boyfriend. He was in awe of her, and that showed on his face and in his actions and words with her.
It was amazing to watch and I really wanted to have the effect on him, that she had, but I had to wait a few years to get to that level.

4) A few years after that, he became my maid, and that was when the changes really started to happen.
It took me a few weeks to realise that he really wanted to do it, and that he was not going to give up after a few days.
When he got his proper maid uniform (not a frilly dress), he really did change, he became very submissive and had a real eagerness to serve, that was when training started to become serious.
However in the very early days, when he was still learning what my idea of clean was (why do women have different ideas and standards regarding cleanliness?), we had the breakthrough moment. 
After he third attempt at trying to clean the bathroom had failed, and I told him it had to be done again, I heard him mutter that I was "a fussy pedantic bitch".
I was giving him apiece of my mind when I saw his face. He had the look that he had, when we were with the Dominatrix years before. That was the final piece of the jigsaw. That was when I knew he was mine.
(01-04-2018, 05:40 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: I don't recall ever thinking of that moment as Female Superiority but my very first outings fully cross dressed with my Wife had me knowing how lucky I was to be brought into her world. It wasn't totally her idea, more like 50/50 but she was leading so to speak and people who figured me out probably thought none of this was my idea. I didn't mind the stares of disapproval or even the fear and embarrassment I was experiencing but I liked that it was obvious to some that she was in charge. When we progressed to shopping experiences and other more public outings she did the planning so while I didn't think of it as Female Supremacy I did acknowledge her authority. It's no wonder I ended up in a maid's dress where more and more women believe males should be and if that's Female Superiority so be it.
I'll take it! I knew it when my sister and I both got through school with flying colors while my brother, who had the same upbringing, struggled with basic concepts. I then googled "are girls smarter?" The rest is history. That google search changed my life
Jessie
(01-03-2018, 01:18 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: I have a question for all the superior women and inferior males. When or what was the moment that you first acknowledged female superiority? We all know it to be true!!!

Hello Mistress Jessielinton, I think it is great you have joined this forum and are in full support of women being the superior gender. I always knew deep inside me, I wanted women to rule over men. I did not learn to communicate such until I was almost 40 years old. When I say this I mean I started to tell women on dating sites, I am submissive and require a Dominant woman. I now train for my present wife/Mistress to be her sissie. This is also my biggest secret about me, because my family and friends,co workers do not know about me being a sissie.
I appreciate all the help I can get from anyone on this forum, for me to become a better sissie for my wife/Mistress. RadicalFeminist has been a very big help with all her words of wisdom, everything she tried to tell me was often short and simple, but when I think about it, it is so true. I just need to put all my wife/Mistress needs first, do as she tells me, then I am a good sissie.
From nancy, who loves to dress pretty and curtsey for our superior gender.
Thank you for posing this question, Ms Jessie.  

For me it was very early in life, at Primary School, as it's called here in Australia.  Around the ages of 5 to 9.  Exclusively Female teachers, including nuns and lay teachers.  Strict discipline was applied at all times.  Taught me the value of bowing to Femme superiority.  And certainty.  And hence, security.  

BTW, this was in the late 1960s and early 70s, when corporal punishment was still allowable in local schools.
For me there wasn’t a single moment. I was brought up by a quite strict and domineering mother, who would punish me by making me wear my little sister’s clothes, sometimes even nappies. So for as long as I can remember I had this strong female authority figure who pretty much controlled my life. She even decided whether I was to be a boy, or a girl, or a baby.

In later life I sought out other strong women, and men too, and delighted in being entirely submissive to their every whim.