Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schoolboys wear skirts to school
it should be compulsory that boys and girls can wear skirts to school..i know I would if I was still at school but would definitely lead to other things and would have to be very short with no panties on underneath
Poo is my favorite hobby
Very intersting. School boys in skirts hope they had sexy panties underneath
Poo is my favorite hobby
(07-14-2017, 09:33 PM)Hollynaughtysissy Wrote: it should be compulsory that boys and girls can wear skirts to school..i know I would if I was still at school but would definitely lead to other things and would have to be very short with no panties on underneath

Seems a good rule!  However, it should be mandatory male uniform skirts or dresses be styled FAR more feminine!   Tongue
(07-14-2017, 09:33 PM)Hollynaughtysissy Wrote: it should be compulsory that boys and girls can wear skirts to school..i know I would if I was still at school but would definitely lead to other things and would have to be very short with no panties on underneath

Children should wear skirts, the shorter the better, and the girls pants. Children will not be able to prevent girls from seeing their panties, and they will feel very unhappy. The girls will make fun of them and give them a spanking in their panties.
It is an odd thing that girls are allowed to wear skirts, dresses or trousers to school, but boys are only allowed to wear trousers.

If girls were forbidden to wear trousers there'd be uproar. So why shouldn't boys be allowed to wear a skirt or dress? I regularly wore my sister's school uniform, but only at home. I would have loved to wear it to school.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
The general rule should be short skirts for boys and pants for girls (in summer they could wear shorts)
(07-23-2017, 08:06 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: The general rule should be short skirts for boys and pants for girls (in summer they could wear shorts)

That rule works for me Algoriano - skirts, the shorter the better!‚̧ԳŹ
The boys have to be put on skirts since they were little ones, with the panties underneath, and the girls in pants, to make clear from childhood who is the one who sends
An affectionate greeting SissyPamela
I do think something is strange, girls wear trousers and no comment whatever, boys wear skirts and all sorts of ribaldry ensues-why?
From a matter of economics - it is far easier and less expensive to make skirts with an elastic waist band than pants.
And even if the skirts have a fitted waist with zippered closing these are also less expensive. The only other factor is
the hem length that really should introduce a WIDE OPEN discussion of mini-skirt to knee length !
As for pants having utilitarian pockets - skirts can also have pockets BUT WHY gurls can carry purses and cross body
bags and be free of distracting items carried on person in pockets - one uniform standard.