Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
January 2018 Member of the Month
The first Member of the Month for 2018 is GinaV for her devoted pursuit of femininity and always positive, encouraging posts. She's enrolled in an online course in women's studies and shares her wisdom with the rest of us. She's a charter member of this form, having posted on Voy forum and joined this forum on the  first day, June 1, 2016. On this forum, she's posted 140 times, for 1.3% of all posts in 5 threads. Thank you and congratulations, Gina V.

Please add your accolades to this thread. Please nominate any other member you feel deserves the award in the subform.

Attached Files
.pdf   1801GinaV.pdf (Size: 73.13 KB / Downloads: 57)
Your obedient forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
Congratulations to GinaV, I have always enjoyed reading her posts and 
I believe you exemplify what being a poster on this board is all about.
MM
Gina... thanks for such well-thought out comments and examples!
(01-01-2018, 03:27 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: The first Member of the Month for 2018 is GinaV for her devoted pursuit of femininity and always positive, encouraging posts. She's enrolled in an online course in women's studies and shares her wisdom with the rest of us. She's a charter member of this form, having posted on Voy forum and joined this forum on the  first day, June 1, 2016. On this forum, she's posted 140 times, for 1.3% of all posts in 5 threads. Thank you and congratulations, Gina V.

Please add your accolades to this thread. Please nominate any other member you feel deserves the award in the subform.

A good choice. Ms. GinaV has always been supportive and constructive. We need more members like her.