BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Susan McDonald award
Star 
The first annual Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Susan McDonald Award winner is micheleFFS for creating and maintaining this forum. If you wish to congratulate her, please post on this form. If you wish to nominate someone else for the award, please use the nominations subform  here.

Thank you.

Attached Files
.pdf   Susan01.pdf (Size: 117.77 KB / Downloads: 83)
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
I would certainly like to congratulate michelleFFS on being the first winner of the Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Susan McDonald Award! Your creation, maintenance and sharing of this forum are greatly appreciated...I'm sure it can at times be a thankless job, but you've done an amazing job here and your efforts have obviously not gone un-noticed!

Yours,

sissy jamieanne
Congratulations and a very big thank you
Curtsey
missie, sillymaid
(01-01-2018, 03:24 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: The first annual Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Susan McDonald Award winner is micheleFFS for creating and maintaining this forum. If you wish to congratulate her, please post on this form. If you wish to nominate someone else for the award, please use the nominations subform  here.

Thank you.

Congratulations to micheleFFS for winning the first award. Well deserved for sure. 
Congratulations micheleFFS, it is much deserved!  MM
Many thanks to you all. I want to say the job is not thankless; we are a considerate community and I receive several thanks and compliments.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
good job dear. You do a wonderful job for this site.
Oh Michele.... most hearty and yet girlish congratulations.   No other first award would suffice!

May all males soon emulate You in seeking to spread the reality of Female Supremacy throughout the world....
Congratulations micheleFFS, no doubt it is a very time consuming job to maintain this form and it is much appreciated. Auntie Helga must be very pleased with your performace as Her forum maid and very deserving of the first PDQ Susan McDonald award.
Congratulations and thank-you to MichelleFFS!