BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barbara O’Toole picture
(07-27-2020, 10:21 PM)Cindy Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 03:48 AM)mikki Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 09:05 PM)Cindy Wrote: Is there a website with a collection of her pictures?

At the start of this thread, I got curious and so did some searching for Barbara O' Toole femdom art.  Ms. O'Toole is and has been a prolific artist, and there are lots of examples of her work to be found, WITH A LITTLE EFFORT (i.e., some assembly required).  A primary theme of her femdom art (not her sole field of endeavor) is males being spanked by females.  

Like most artists, Ms. O'Toole appears to enjoy being rewarded for her artistry.  From the several different sites that I found discussing her femdom work seem to indicate that Ms. O'Toole is happy to share her artwork freely with those who tender a donation for same.  

Not everything in life is spoon-fed.  The BEST things in life are not always FREE.  If you're interested, bestir yourselves, and do a little research.  It's not that hard.  I was able to find several sites mentioning a direct link to Ms. O'Toole in only a few minutes.  

Good luck in your exploratory efforts.  

I did more than a LITTLE EFFORT. I used several search engines and spent quite a bit of time looking. There is more than one artist named Barbara O'Toole and even searching "Barbara O'Toole spanking art" didn't yield the type of site I sought. That's why I asked if anyone knew of a site. I realize from reading the forum that your goal seems to be provoking people, but in this case perhaps you might have just simply posted the URL rather than berating me.

(07-27-2020, 02:05 PM)hall2226 Wrote: Members may care to peruse this Tumblr blog. Of course, it is necessary to join Tumblr to obtain access and some of the images are bowdlerised, but devotees should be rewarded.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/barb-ot...repository

Adam

Thank you, Adam.

Picture/Image - with "BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO WORK DAY" -
Not finding the story behind the pix - still searching - a lot of this stuff is old and may have to be dug up out of archives.

(07-28-2020, 01:01 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Picture/Image - with "BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO WORK DAY" -
Not finding the story behind the pix - still searching - a lot of this stuff is old and may have to be dug up out of archives.

I’m not really sure what occupation is being represented here but it’s pretty apparent things haven’t gone entirely to plan.
I do love this picture.

The poor boy is not only suffering a severe spanking, with an audience, but has also been made to dress in what is unquestionably a little girl-style dress - far too young for even a girl of his age.

I hated it when I was made to wear a dress like that. It was so loose fitting that I was always incredibly conscious of the feeling of it just brushing against me, emphasising the feeling of the tight knickers I'd also been made to wear. It was a constant reminder of how vulnerable I was, and how easy it was for my mother to put me over her lap and simply lift my dress up to spank my bottom.
(07-29-2020, 07:39 PM)Ali Wrote: I do love this picture.

The poor boy is not only suffering a severe spanking, with an audience, but has also been made to dress in what is unquestionably a little girl-style dress - far too young for even a girl of his age.

I hated it when I was made to wear a dress like that. It was so loose fitting that I was always incredibly conscious of the feeling of it just brushing against me, emphasising the feeling of the tight knickers I'd also been made to wear. It was a constant reminder of how vulnerable I was, and how easy it was for my mother to put me over her lap and simply lift my dress up to spank my bottom.
 And did that spanking occur very often?
It did indeed.

One of the many things I hated about being made to dress as a little girl was how vulnerable it made me feel, as it was so easy for my mother to either lift my dress and slap my thighs, or put me over her lap and lift up my dress, exposing my panties for a spanking.
(08-06-2020, 08:16 PM)Ali Wrote: It did indeed.

One of the many things I hated about being made to dress as a little girl was how vulnerable it made me feel, as it was so easy for my mother to either lift my dress and slap my thighs, or put me over her lap and lift up my dress, exposing my panties for a spanking.
Although I had many things that had good reason to not be thankful for as a child (though even in these cases, my perspective to many of them is different now than it was then), one of the things that reading this forum has made me especially thankful for is the fact that my mother was a pacifist.

Spanking is often highlighted as one of the dreaded punishments on here so I am somewhat fortunate that my mother preferred other methods and is one reason I suppose why I tend to advocate alternative methods.
I was frequently spanked as a child, and I'm sure that that is why I now quite enjoy the humiliation of being spanked.
(08-06-2020, 11:14 PM)Ali Wrote: I was frequently spanked as a child, and I'm sure that that is why I now quite enjoy the humiliation of being spanked.

Do you still get spanked then, or are you just living it vicariously through threads such as these? It is interesting to read as someone who never experienced it that some find it to be an enjoyable experience (if only retrospectively).
I am lucky enough to have a few friends who enjoy spanking as much as I do, yes.

One guy used to visit me about once a month when his work brought him to my part of the world. He's married, but secretly loves role play. I feel kind of sorry for him that his wife won't entertain his fantasies - he doesn't even think he can talk to her about them. So he used to stay at my place and he'd be the headmaster and I'd be his naughty schoolgirl.

He would cane my bottom, and put me across his knee for a spanking. I could feel how excited that made him, as he lifted my gymslip to reveal my knickers and stocking tops. He'd stroke my bottom for a while, telling me what a naughty girl I was, before spanking me.

I absolutely loved it.

Sometimes he'd take me out for dinner too, not dressed as a schoolgirl, of course, but in one of my more demure outfits.

It was a great release for him, and fun for me. I didn't really think of him as being unfaithful to his wife, as it was so different from a vanilla relationship.

Hopefully once his business starts up properly again post-lockdown we'll reignite things.
(08-11-2020, 11:43 PM)Ali Wrote: I am lucky enough to have a few friends who enjoy spanking as much as I do, yes.

One guy used to visit me about once a month when his work brought him to my part of the world. He's married, but secretly loves role play. I feel kind of sorry for him that his wife won't entertain his fantasies - he doesn't even think he can talk to her about them. So he used to stay at my place and he'd be the headmaster and I'd be his naughty schoolgirl.

He would cane my bottom, and put me across his knee for a spanking. I could feel how excited that made him, as he lifted my gymslip to reveal my knickers and stocking tops. He'd stroke my bottom for a while, telling me what a naughty girl I was, before spanking me.

I absolutely loved it.

Sometimes he'd take me out for dinner too, not dressed as a schoolgirl, of course, but in one of my more demure outfits.

It was a great release for him, and fun for me. I didn't really think of him as being unfaithful to his wife, as it was so different from a vanilla relationship.

Hopefully once his business starts up properly again post-lockdown we'll reignite things.
You have been exceptionally lucky in that respect then. A lot of people with this type of hobby / fetish that requires that input of more than one individual struggle to find those likeminded that they can get involved with but by the sounds of things you have a little community going here. It helps of course that you’re into your crossdressing as I imagine he (as well as you) must benefit from the dynamics this creates. 

TBH, if his wife were to think he had been unfaithful she’d be getting a whole education in his sexuality preferences as well.  Wink