BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barbara O’Toole picture
I love the Barbara O’Toole picture that’s featured this month (December).  

I can just imagine the humiliation the boy felt when his mother told him he’d be going to work with her for ‘Bring your Daughter to Work’ day. He would have protested that he was her son, not her daughter, and his mother would have smiled mischievously and said something like “We’ll see about that”. 

Then she would have shown him the dress he would be wearing and the matching frilly knickers and bow for his hair. “Blue for a boy!” she would have joked. 

He would have protested about being made to wear such a sissyish outfit - far too young for even a girl of his age - and been told in no uncertain terms that he’d just earned himself a spanking. He’d meekly bend over, his knickers exposed by doing so, only to be told “I don’t have time to spank your bottom now. I’ll have to do it when we get to work.”

And so he would have sat in the back of his mother’s car, desperately trying to pull his little dress down over his bare thighs, knowing he was in for a day of utter humiliation, starting with having his knickers taken down and being put across his mother’s lap for a sound spanking.
I love that artwork and would love to be the sissy in that picture, just what a proper sissy needs for proper training.
The January picture is also quite a delight. Looking forward go the next.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
Ms. O'Toole's drawings and art are wonderful! She has created so many great works in the Femdom/male feminization genre...and they are always so realistic! A simple google search of her name will net many great pics for your perusal!
I love all of Barbara O'toole's art work.. She has some great artwork. Everything for Mom son humiliation, husband humiliation ,medical humimiation. Her stuff is great.
(01-02-2018, 06:51 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I love that artwork and would love to be the sissy in that picture, just what a proper sissy needs for proper training.
The January picture is also quite a delight.  Looking forward go the next.

I don't suppose you'd care to post the pic?
(07-26-2020, 03:36 PM)huberthowhow Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 06:51 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I love that artwork and would love to be the sissy in that picture, just what a proper sissy needs for proper training.
The January picture is also quite a delight.  Looking forward go the next.

I don't suppose you'd care to post the pic?
The image will have appeared in a post on Auntie Helga’s forum. I suspect you’d probably have to purchase the relevant back issue to find this now though (image referred to appeared in Dec 2018).
Is there a website with a collection of her pictures?
(07-26-2020, 09:05 PM)Cindy Wrote: Is there a website with a collection of her pictures?

At the start of this thread, I got curious and so did some searching for Barbara O' Toole femdom art.  Ms. O'Toole is and has been a prolific artist, and there are lots of examples of her work to be found, WITH A LITTLE EFFORT (i.e., some assembly required).  A primary theme of her femdom art (not her sole field of endeavor) is males being spanked by females.  

Like most artists, Ms. O'Toole appears to enjoy being rewarded for her artistry.  From the several different sites that I found discussing her femdom work seem to indicate that Ms. O'Toole is happy to share her artwork freely with those who tender a donation for same.  

Not everything in life is spoon-fed.  The BEST things in life are not always FREE.  If you're interested, bestir yourselves, and do a little research.  It's not that hard.  I was able to find several sites mentioning a direct link to Ms. O'Toole in only a few minutes.  

Good luck in your exploratory efforts.  
Members may care to peruse this Tumblr blog. Of course, it is necessary to join Tumblr to obtain access and some of the images are bowdlerised, but devotees should be rewarded.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/barb-ot...repository

Adam
(07-27-2020, 03:48 AM)mikki Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 09:05 PM)Cindy Wrote: Is there a website with a collection of her pictures?

At the start of this thread, I got curious and so did some searching for Barbara O' Toole femdom art.  Ms. O'Toole is and has been a prolific artist, and there are lots of examples of her work to be found, WITH A LITTLE EFFORT (i.e., some assembly required).  A primary theme of her femdom art (not her sole field of endeavor) is males being spanked by females.  

Like most artists, Ms. O'Toole appears to enjoy being rewarded for her artistry.  From the several different sites that I found discussing her femdom work seem to indicate that Ms. O'Toole is happy to share her artwork freely with those who tender a donation for same.  

Not everything in life is spoon-fed.  The BEST things in life are not always FREE.  If you're interested, bestir yourselves, and do a little research.  It's not that hard.  I was able to find several sites mentioning a direct link to Ms. O'Toole in only a few minutes.  

Good luck in your exploratory efforts.  

I did more than a LITTLE EFFORT. I used several search engines and spent quite a bit of time looking. There is more than one artist named Barbara O'Toole and even searching "Barbara O'Toole spanking art" didn't yield the type of site I sought. That's why I asked if anyone knew of a site. I realize from reading the forum that your goal seems to be provoking people, but in this case perhaps you might have just simply posted the URL rather than berating me.

(07-27-2020, 02:05 PM)hall2226 Wrote: Members may care to peruse this Tumblr blog. Of course, it is necessary to join Tumblr to obtain access and some of the images are bowdlerised, but devotees should be rewarded.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/barb-ot...repository

Adam

Thank you, Adam.