ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Put back into nappies
(07-31-2020, 10:23 PM)john1962 Wrote: Hi.  My wife found out that i liked to wear plastic pants so said i no longer had to hide them if i also wore something she liked so i agreed thinking i would be wearing my rubbers around the house at will.
10 days later she presented me with a big bag of nappies.
I was put back into nappies several years ago in my mid fifties.  I now wear nappies and rubber pants 24/7.
Does that include having to use your nappies?

Welcome to the forum BTW, just seen it’s your first post  Big Grin
(07-31-2020, 10:23 PM)john1962 Wrote: Hi.  My wife found out that i liked to wear plastic pants so said i no longer had to hide them if i also wore something she liked so i agreed thinking i would be wearing my rubbers around the house at will.
I was put back into nappies several years ago in my mid fifties.  I now wear nappies and rubber pants 24/7.

Hello, John, and welcome to the Forum!  

Would you care to share with us some more about your experiences of being put back into nappies and rubber panties?  No doubt it was a bit of a shock, and maybe your wife had to get to the bottom of things to encourage your cooperation, at least at first.  How open has your wife been about your transformation?  Have her friends and acquaintances become aware of your nappies?  And did other regressions follow, as wife took more and more control over the relationship?
(08-01-2020, 06:32 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:

Yes, day and night.  During the day i have to ask if i need to wee and she will sometimes just say yes and i carry on with what i was doing and other times she will have me stand in front of her as i wee.  No2's are normally done between changing out of my night time nappies and into my day nappies but there have been several occasions when i have needed to poo during the day, most of the time she will allow me to remove my nappy and rubbers but she has made me poo in my nappies in front of her just to assert her authority over me.  Very humiliating having to squat in front of your wife as you poo in a nappy with her saying humiliating things to you.
Thank you for the welcome.
(08-04-2020, 10:26 PM)john1962 Wrote:

Yes, day and night.  During the day i have to ask if i need to wee and she will sometimes just say yes and i carry on with what i was doing and other times she will have me stand in front of her as i wee.  No2's are normally done between changing out of my night time nappies and into my day nappies but there have been several occasions when i have needed to poo during the day, most of the time she will allow me to remove my nappy and rubbers but she has made me poo in my nappies in front of her just to assert her authority over me.  Very humiliating having to squat in front of your wife as you poo in a nappy with her saying humiliating things to you.
She enjoys watching you as well? I can see why that would be embarrassing.

If you have read the full thread, you will have seen that I have been put back into nappies myself in the past and so can fully empathise with your experiences there. I found that whilst I could to a certain extent overcome my urinary training, having to mess myself was something I always had to make a conscious effort to do (and the accompanying smells and sensations took a lot more getting used to as well).
(08-03-2020, 04:27 AM)mikki Wrote:

Would you care to share with us some more about your experiences of being put back into nappies and rubber panties?  No doubt it was a bit of a shock, and maybe your wife had to get to the bottom of things to encourage your cooperation, at least at first.  How open has your wife been about your transformation?  Have her friends and acquaintances become aware of your nappies?  And did other regressions follow, as wife took more and more control over the relationship?

Hi Mikki.
I would not call them rubber panties just rubber pants but that is her words not mine to me they are plastic pants.
Being made to wear nappies was a shock and not something i had ever thought about as an adult, my fetish, even from a young age was for Plastic/rubber/latex/pvc pants/knickers.
Being made to wear nappies is humiliating for me, i stand as a mid 50's guy looking in the mirror i see thinning graying hair, graying beard, a little rounder in the belly than i would like to be pink plastic pants over a big 4000ml nappy and hairless legs.  She wants me to remain an elderly man who has to wear something so babyish, to humiliate myself by wetting them when told to.  Yes i am punished in many ways and most are physical punishments which go further than i would like as a simple submissive to my wife.
Not sure how much detail i should or can go into in an open forum like this as i have not read much about sexual activity in the forum so far but would be happy to discuss this dynamic of our relationship in PM or emails.
John

(08-04-2020, 10:33 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

If you have read the full thread, you will have seen that I have been put back into nappies myself in the past and so can fully empathise with your experiences there. I found that whilst I could to a certain extent overcome my urinary training, having to mess myself was something I always had to make a conscious effort to do (and the accompanying smells and sensations took a lot more getting used to as well).

Yes, she seemes to get a lot of pleasure seeing me wet my nappy as i just stand in front of her, once i have wet she tends to pat the front of my rubbers and then just sends me back to work.
Yes i did see that you were also put into nappies.  Wetting in front of her is bad but when she makes me poo that is so hard to do and i have found the sooner i do it the sooner i get it over with and can go change into a clean nappy.
Are you kept in your messy nappy before you are permitted to change?
(08-04-2020, 10:37 PM)john1962 Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 04:27 AM)mikki Wrote:

Hi Mikki.
I would not call them rubber panties just rubber pants but that is her words not mine to me they are plastic pants.
Being made to wear nappies was a shock and not something i had ever thought about as an adult, my fetish, even from a young age was for Plastic/rubber/latex/pvc pants/knickers.
Being made to wear nappies is humiliating for me, i stand as a mid 50's guy looking in the mirror i see thinning graying hair, graying beard, a little rounder in the belly than i would like to be pink plastic pants over a big 4000ml nappy and hairless legs.  She wants me to remain an elderly man who has to wear something so babyish, to humiliate myself by wetting them when told to.  Yes i am punished in many ways and most are physical punishments which go further than i would like as a simple submissive to my wife.
Not sure how much detail i should or can go into in an open forum like this as i have not read much about sexual activity in the forum so far but would be happy to discuss this dynamic of our relationship in PM or emails.
John

(08-04-2020, 10:33 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

Yes, she seemes to get a lot of pleasure seeing me wet my nappy as i just stand in front of her, once i have wet she tends to pat the front of my rubbers and then just sends me back to work.
Yes i did see that you were also put into nappies.  Wetting in front of her is bad but when she makes me poo that is so hard to do and i have found the sooner i do it the sooner i get it over with and can go change into a clean nappy.
Are you kept in your messy nappy before you are permitted to change?
That sounds like a sensible strategy. For me, I could never assume that I would be changed straight away; in the case of the foreign holiday mentioned previously, I was kept in every wet and dirty nappy for an hour after having used it, so I needed to consider not only when the most private time to mess myself was but when I could suffer through another hour in a messy nappy with as few other people becoming aware of my predicament as possible. 

Even aside from this experience, a typical nappy punishment would involve me being dressed in a prissy  dress with a nappy on underneath it and during these punishments I would have to spend the day skipping and prancing about so it wasn’t unusual for me to be skipping about with a load sloshing about in the back of my nappy.

Even earlier this year (during lockdown) my sister and I had to move back in with mother (under threat of being removed from her will if we left her alone) and we both had to wear full Secretary outfits with nappies on underneath. To avoid contamination (mother’s excuse) the bathroom was out of bounds and we were only allowed to change our nappies each morning and evening. Being older, I was generally able to time messes for just prior to a scheduled change but it is a fine art and didn’t always quite work out.
There's no doubt that being made to wet your nappies is an unbelievably humiliating experience. Being made to dirty your nappy, as I was when I kept in nappies for an extended period, is SO much worse.
(08-06-2020, 11:19 PM)Ali Wrote: There's no doubt that being made to wet your nappies is an unbelievably humiliating experience. Being made to dirty your nappy, as I was when I kept in nappies for an extended period, is SO much worse.
It definitely is and for a number of reasons. Firstly, the accompanying smell is far worse (but in a way at least you knew those responsible for changing you were equally discomforted by that - and the hope that maybe they would change you sooner as a consequence- often a vain hope in my case) as was the sensation of wriggling around in the mess (which always felt gross). Perhaps the biggest difference between wetting and messing was the ease with which it happened.

When I was wetting for extended periods of time, I could usually overcome my toilet training within a couple of days (which often left me a bedwetter and even occasional day time wetter for a few days thereafter but was more comfortable at the time). When it came to messing it was always a very deliberate affair and involved me having to very deliberately squat and push a load into my nappies (which to my mind - if not to anyone nearby - always felt like a much more obvious act).