satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Put back into nappies
(08-20-2016, 09:03 AM)Ali Wrote: Do they ever! When I was being subjected to full baby punishment my mother used to dress me in the most babyish outfits imaginable and take me round to her friends' houses.

It's SO humiliating being fifteen and having women coo over you, admire your 'pretty baby dress' and lift it up to push two fingers inside your frilly baby knickers to check if you've wet your nappy.

Did your mother change your nappies in front of her friends or even let them change you Ali ?
When I was suffering baby punishment i was treated just like a baby.

So I'd have to stand and have my nappy checked, and if it was wet I'd be changed regardless of where we were or who was there. And I wasn't allowed to cover myself up. I just had to lie there and have my baby knickers pulled down round my knees or ankles and then my nappy changed.

Usually it was just Mummy changing me - most of her friends seemed to think it was quite amusing to see a teenage boy having his nappy changed like a baby, but didn't actually want to join in. But there were times when another lady would change me.
I was never punished this way but I know of two males and one female who were. The males were 16 and 18 and the female 22 and all were punished by their mothers. They were put back into disposable nappies and frilly plastic knickers which they had to wear under their normal clothes when outside and with baby dresses and other baby accessories when at home. They had to wet although they were allowed a potty to avoid soiling. They were also made to suck a dummy around the home.

The 18 year old male and the female had their nappies changed in front of others including siblings. Sometimes their nappy was changed by someone younger than themselves which must have been very humiliating although this was always done indoors and never in public.

These were real punishments and were imposed to cut them down to size which they must certainly have done. Usually they had to wear nappies and baby clothes at weekends but the female wore them continuously for almost a year. Her nappy and frilly plastic knickers were locked in place and could not be removed and were successful imposed to stop her having sex with boys as her mother wanted her to remain a virgin.

Although this is a very extreme punishment I believe it does happen. I think that for serious offences and with the right type of person it can improve behaviour considerably. However, parents, spouses, and others who are considering using this punishment should think carefully beforehand.

Wendy Jane

XX
I used to get put back into nappies and baby clothes from when I was about six or seven until I left home at eighteen.

Mummy was careful about who saw me in my baby things. She never just took me out dressed as a baby. But I'd often have to go out with a nappy and plastic pants on under my trousers. And some of her friends who knew about my punishment would see me in full baby outfits when Mummy took me round to their houses.
(10-13-2016, 04:09 PM)Ali Wrote: I used to get put back into nappies and baby clothes from when I was about six or seven until I left home at eighteen.

Mummy was careful about who saw me in my baby things. She never just took me out dressed as a baby. But I'd often have to go out with a nappy and plastic pants on under my trousers. And some of her friends who knew about my punishment would see me in full baby outfits when Mummy took me round to their houses.

Ali,

I assume Mummy took you to her friends' houses in her car? Did she dress you in baby clothes before you left home or after you had arrived at the friend's home? If you were wearing baby clothes in the car where you properly covered up with a coat or similar so that other motorists could not see that you were dressed as a baby girl?

Wendy Jane,

XX
Mummy was always pretty discreet when she took me out. She'd often threaten to take me out in just one of my baby dresses with my frilly baby knickers on view to everyone, but she never did. Usually I'd have a coat to cover things up, or sometimes she'd take my dress in a bag and I'd wear normal clothes for the journey.

There were times when we'd go for a picnic or something and if we were in a quiet enough spot she'd take my trousers off me and have me sit in my nappy, baby pants and a t-shirt. She said it made it easier to check if I'd wet my nappy, and I suppose it did, but I knew it was really part of my punishment. A couple of times it turned out our spot wasn't quite as isolated as she thought, and I nearly died of shame at being seen out dressed like that.
Wink 
I was put back into nappies regularly and put to bed in a nappy every night because I was a bedwetter witch I still am
Did anyone else apart from your mother know about you being put back into nappies, Kimberley? Did she make you wear plastic baby knickers too?
Sad 
My Mummy used what she termed 'babyfication' as a punishment for me.  Her reason ran like this, if a baby does something that would be naughty when done by an older child, the mother would not smack the baby because it would not have any idea of right or wrong, or what is acceptable.  Therefore if you do something which you have been told not to do, or do something 'naughty', you have reverted to being a baby.  So if you behave as a baby you should be treated, spoken to, and dressed as a baby.
I had a complete baby outfit, wore terry nappies with protective rubber pants  over them, used a dummy, was spoon fed at the table (Mummy mashed it all up in a dish), and bottle fed, and she addressed me as 'ba-ba'.
Coming home from school I had to change into my baby clothes, and wore them all day at weekends.  Also at weekends and in school holidays I had an afternoon 'sleepy-bye' between 1pm and 3pm, and Mummy gave me a bottle feed when I woke up.  Even when not being punished I wore a nappy and rubber to bed at night.  My bedroom door was secured at the top by a hook and eye outside to prevent me going downstairs or into her bedroom.  In the morning she would come into my bedroom and check on my condition.  
If I had to go out with her shopping or going to one of her friends or Aunties homes, I would wear the nappy/rubbers under my normal clothes, (short pants up to age 12, longs after that), but the bulk showed of course so everyone knew! Blush
Mummy checked me every hour or so because I was not allowed to use the lavatory when being babied.  She changed and cleaned me herself, but when I showed signs of arousal I was then allowed to use the lavatory.  
The only other people to see me dressed in my baby clothes or have my nappy changed were both my Mothers (Grandmothers).
I wonder if anyone else here misses their Mummy like I do?
That would have been wonderful to have undergone babyfication as you have described so well, I would have loved to have experienced that as an older child, sadly I did not.
I presume at first it must have been very humiliating, but after a while did you enjoy the baby treatment and do naughty things to get you put back into nappies and rubber baby pants? At what age did it stop?
I fully understand how much you must miss your mummy, those years being babied as an older child must have been the best years of your life.
For me nothing is better than to be dressed as a baby, apart from having a mummy to dress and treat me as a baby and keep me as her baby all the time.
Please write more about your babyfication, it will be so interesting to read.
Take care .............. baby Phillip