BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Easier Way to Ensure Security

If the submissive has a smart phone (Android or I-phone), apps can put the time/date stamp on the photos. Other apps allow the phone to appear in computers, so the photo can be emailed to the Superior. The sub wouldn't have to pose next to her computer and CNN or the BBC.

The time & dates in phones are generated by the geosynchronous satellites and are a bit  harder to fake than the date in the CMOS of your computer.

Let's see.... Visit each satellite in turn, tamper with the date, return to earth, take the picture, return to space and reset all the satellites before anyone notices.   Big Grin

I wish you all success if you submit to Maitresse Yvette-Louise or to another Mistress. Blush

I decided to test all aspects of my suggested technique.

I downloaded the most popular timestamp app for android, Timestamp Camera Free, which has many parameters that can be set. I'm not sure there is a way to completely eliminate the stamp of the location, but there are several options given and in the US, the current County is the most general. So that's what I used.

I fitted each of my devices onto my penis in turn to see whether the zip tie would secure them. The zip ties snuggled up perfectly well for both the Kali's Teeth Bracelet and for the CB-2000 knock-off that I own. (My zip ties aren't numbered, but that won't make a difference.)

Samsung makes a proprietary app that allows your android phone to appear as a disk drive on your PC. There are other apps for Mac and I-phone.

You can view the results. Both were secure. Removing the zip tie from the CB is difficult, as the tie is pulled very tight and a knife or scissors must be placed close to the penis. Be careful. Try using blunted medical or child's scissors.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(12-26-2017, 04:19 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: If the submissive has a smart phone (Android or I-phone), apps can put the time/date stamp on the photos. Other apps allow the phone to appear in computers, so the photo can be emailed to the Superior. The sub wouldn't have to pose next to her computer and CNN or the BBC.

The time & dates in phones are generated by the geosynchronous satellites and are a bit  harder to fake than the date in the CMOS of your computer.

Let's see.... Visit each satellite in turn, tamper with the date, return to earth, take the picture, return to space and reset all the satellites before anyone notices.   Big Grin

I wish you all success if you submit to Maitresse Yvette-Louise or to another Mistress. Blush

I decided to test all aspects of my suggested technique.

I downloaded the most popular timestamp app for android, Timestamp Camera Free, which has many parameters that can be set. I'm not sure there is a way to completely eliminate the stamp of the location, but there are several options given and in the US, the current County is the most general. So that's what I used.

I fitted each of my devices onto my penis in turn to see whether the zip tie would secure them. The zip ties snuggled up perfectly well for both the Kali's Teeth Bracelet and for the CB-2000 knock-off that I own. (My zip ties aren't numbered, but that won't make a difference.)

Samsung makes a proprietary app that allows your android phone to appear as a disk drive on your PC. There are other apps for Mac and I-phone.

You can view the results. Both were secure. Removing the zip tie from the CB is difficult, as the tie is pulled very tight and a knife or scissors must be placed close to the penis. Be careful. Try using blunted medical or child's scissors.

I'm watching this thread with interest...I think it's a wonderful and fun idea for Superiors and subs alike.  I offer an alternative to the "daily headline" of the newspaper as evidence of continued chastity...To save from having to buy a newspaper (saves money and the environment) the Superior could provide the sub with a phrase the he is to write on a piece of paper that day and display with the photo...something he would have no advance idea of...just as secure and easier/less expensive than buying a paper.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
Sissyjamieanne,

That's a good idea, too. It also is more interactive for the Superior and her trainee.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
You can easily e-mail photos direct from Android 'phones and I assume you can from those ludicrously expensive 'phones too. Wink
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.