ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henna Tattoos as Branding for Misbehavior
Henna tattoos last about 1-3 weeks and are harmless.

Should a boy in school, or a man in a workplace, be forced to have a forehead tattoo reading "P" for pervert if he has a credible accusation of sexual harassment against him? I think so.

This is a good shaming exercise that could discourage bad behavior.
Hmm, love the way you are thinking. As women gain more power males will find the deck stack against them. The new 21 century scarlet letter for evil males.

RF
Just think of how many politicians, celebrities, and executives would end up with one constantly marking them...
My boyfriend was giving me problems, I told him to act like a lady or I will have his buns tatooed. make a long story short, he now wears a scorpion on his bun cheek. with the threat of more tats, he started to behave and has become a prissy sissy.
(12-24-2017, 05:58 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: My boyfriend was giving me problems, I told him to act like a lady or I will have his buns tatooed. make a long story short, he now wears a scorpion on his bun cheek. with the threat of more tats, he started to behave and has become a prissy sissy.

I have always thought that, as part of a wedding, the male should have a permanent tattoo of the bride's design applied to his posterior. He should simply accept the bride's design sight unseen and the work should be unveiled at the wedding (which would only be attended by females). Unseen to him but displayed to all the female wedding guests.

I offered to have my wife's initials tattooed on my lower back, in a form of monogram, but she was opposed to tattooing and never went for the idea.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

(12-24-2017, 03:06 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Hmm, love the way you are thinking. As women gain more power males will find the deck stack against them. The new 21 century scarlet letter for evil males.

RF

There is a new female-only shared space business resource in New York City that doesn't allow men at all, even as guests. And a story in the New York Times reported that some female-owned businesses will stop hiring men as a result of the recent sexual abuse revelations.

I love your posts. Keep up the good work.
(12-24-2017, 09:41 PM)Conway Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 05:58 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: My boyfriend was giving me problems, I told him to act like a lady or I will have his buns tatooed. make a long story short, he now wears a scorpion on his bun cheek. with the threat of more tats, he started to behave and has become a prissy sissy.

I have always thought that, as part of a wedding, the male should have a permanent tattoo of the bride's design applied to his posterior. He should simply accept the bride's design sight unseen and the work should be unveiled at the wedding (which would only be attended by females). Unseen to him but displayed to all the female wedding guests.

I offered to have my wife's initials tattooed on my lower back, in a form of monogram, but she was opposed to tattooing and never went for the idea.

(12-24-2017, 03:06 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Hmm, love the way you are thinking. As women gain more power males will find the deck stack against them. The new 21 century scarlet letter for evil males.

RF

There is a new female-only shared space business resource in New York City that doesn't allow men at all, even as guests. And a story in the New York Times reported that some female-owned businesses will stop hiring men as a result of the recent sexual abuse revelations.

Awesome its long overdue for women to act, we have so much power over society its long past time for us to seize it and limit what males can too to us and the world.

No doubt he learned his lesson. Love to hear more about your prissy sissy. What is willing doing now with buns tatooed that he was refushing before?
(12-25-2017, 04:04 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

RF

Awesome its long overdue for women to act, we have so much power over society its long past time for us to seize it and limit what males can too to us and the world.

No doubt he learned his lesson. Love to hear more about your prissy sissy. What is willing doing now with buns tatooed that he was refushing before?

he refused to go with me to my Gym, while wearing a short skirt and panties, change with me and others into workout clothes. Now he goes and changes wearing a thong instead of panties. After our workout, he now showers in an open shower. then puts on his girlie clothes. yes he gets some comments, but I love it.
(12-26-2017, 02:41 AM)pontiacgeh Wrote:
(12-25-2017, 04:04 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

RF

he refused to go with me to my Gym, while wearing a short skirt and panties, change with me and others into workout clothes.  Now he goes  and changes wearing a thong instead of panties.  After our workout, he now showers in an open shower. then puts on his girlie clothes.  yes he gets some comments, but I love it.

Poor thing, he has a permanent reminder what happens when he disobeys. His male ego must be crushed going to the gym. Do you have any long term plans for the sissy?

RF

HAVE SOLD  ME GOT WERID MEESSAGE A FEW DAYS AGO
LOST LINK
(12-23-2017, 11:37 PM)Conway Wrote: Henna tattoos last about 1-3 weeks and are harmless.

Should a boy in school, or a man in a workplace, be forced to have a forehead tattoo reading "P" for pervert if he has a credible accusation of sexual harassment against him? I think so.

This is a good shaming exercise that could discourage bad behavior.

4 years ago my girlfriend, now fiancé caught me texting, socially only another girl. There really was nothing going on, but because I had not sought permission from her then she felt it warranted a punishment.
To cut to the chase, I genuinely now have my girlfriends name tattooed just above my penis in bold black letters, needless to say I won’t be texting without permission again.