BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long distance chastity control?
Miss Jessie
I would love for you to send this diaper sissy a device to lock myself into and would gladly do all you ask. I want to be a proper diaper sissy.
I would very much be interested in having a Mistress who would be willing
to instruct me to lock away my silly little pathetic bits in a chastity device
for as long as they see fit,I have ordered a chastity device which is being
delivered tomorrow,and as it comes with 4 different sized rings and spacers
it will certainly be the right size as we do not want it falling out of place do we
so if any one is interested please P.M me
(12-31-2017, 12:29 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: As a female, though new to this site, I would be willing to help some males learn their place! If any male is interested just let me know. FYI I love seeing men eat their own cum!

I would be very interested in you training this pathetic male
some thing I have never done is eat my own sperm when I have
ejaculated but it is not for me to say that I would not do this before being
locked away so if you think I am worthy of your attention I would be very thankfull
to send you my keys
If a satellite link to date stamp is downloaded to the phone then there is no need for any other verification as these dates and times cannot be altered by messing with the phone settings
Miss jessie please message me here or at wannabesissy111 at yah@@ i want you to control this sissy as soon as possible
There's also the ChronoVault by DreamLoverLabs that can be used to remotely lock the keys to a sub's CD. It's very effective. Breaking the unit open is, of course, possible but very expensive and I don't know of anyone who's actually done that. As I don't have a Mistress then I have to self lock - there are ways to 'lockout' the user.
Heart 
(12-31-2017, 12:29 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: As a female, though new to this site, I would be willing to help some males learn their place! If any male is interested just let me know. FYI I love seeing men eat their own cum!

I'm very interested in 'learning my correct place.' 'Cummies and WEEtabix' for breakfast!  Heart
(11-01-2018, 06:40 AM)BabyCharlotte Wrote:

I'm very interested in 'learning my correct place.' 'Cummies and WEEtabix' for breakfast!  Heart

Before you eat your cum shouldn't you be in chastity for a long time?
I remain as always

Your Deeply Obedient Ever Worshipful Sissy

Sissy Baby Connie Pickles
(02-09-2019, 04:12 AM)Connie Pickles Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 06:40 AM)BabyCharlotte Wrote:

Before you eat your cum shouldn't you be in chastity for a long time?

Connie you should be ready to eat whatever you are presented with as a sissy baby.
Mistress  Antonia
My online Daddy is now my keyholder and is keeping me locked. Last time until Monday was 2 weeks and was allowed to unlock and make squirties (into my nappies). Now I'm locked again for 3 weeks.

There is a website called emlalock.com. The way it works is that you have a keysafe and you close your chastity key in it and then rotate it to a random combination and take a picture. Without looking at the picture, you upload it to emlalock and then set the period before you'll get to unlock. It has options for adding and removing time, random things like being forced to do embarrassing or sexy things like use a plug etc.