Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long distance chastity control?
(01-01-2018, 01:43 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 12:00 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 02:25 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 12:29 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: As a female, though new to this site, I would be willing to help some males learn their place! If any male is interested just let me know. FYI I love seeing men eat their own cum!

That is very kind of you Miss Jessie. I have a problem of finding a device that can actually be worn for long periods cause my body is stupid, As for the last part I have a weak stomach so that is out so maybe just trying to learn on the sidelines is the best thing to do maybe?
Of course your body is stupid you're male!!! Ha

I definitely understand about pinching! I have one testicle, so CB devices are either too tight and create lesions or insecure. I occasionally use Kali's Teeth Bracelet. Effective and secure, but sometimes painful. I don't want to spend the bucks on a Neosteel or something like that.
Exactly!  Ya don't have the money on the more expensive ones and have spent too much money already trying to find a device, meh. Sad
(01-01-2018, 02:03 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 12:29 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: As a female, though new to this site, I would be willing to help some males learn their place! If any male is interested just let me know. FYI I love seeing men eat their own cum!

That is very kind of you Miss Jessie. I have a problem of finding a device that can actually be worn for long periods cause my body is stupid, As for the last part I have a weak stomach so that is out so maybe just trying to learn on the sidelines is the best thing to do maybe?

I definitely understand about pinching! I have one testicle, so CB devices are either too tight and create lesions or insecure. I occasionally use Kali's Teeth Bracelet. Effective and secure, but sometimes painful. I don't want to spend the bucks on a Neosteel or something like that.
Exactly!  Ya don't have the money on the more expensive ones and have spent too much money already trying to find a device, meh. Sad
I'm just going to be a schoolyard bully right now cause I'm kinda bored. So first off, girls rule boys drool. Secondly it takes time to get used to a device. You have to accept bruises and rashes
I'd better put on my best pinafore and uniform then and go and hide in the girls toilets...wait for the school bully to calm down....
(01-03-2018, 01:27 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 02:03 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 02:25 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote: That is very kind of you Miss Jessie. I have a problem of finding a device that can actually be worn for long periods cause my body is stupid, As for the last part I have a weak stomach so that is out so maybe just trying to learn on the sidelines is the best thing to do maybe?

I'm just going to be a schoolyard bully right now cause I'm kinda bored. So first off, girls rule boys drool. Secondly it takes time to get used to a device. You have to accept bruises and rashes

1st yes thank you for being aware it does take time to get used to a device, While I don't have a perfect device I have gotten better use to it. Now for your comment of you have to accept bruises and rashes, That is just complete nonsense and if you just want to hurt people sorry but you're not a real superior and hopefully you realize that once you know this kind of stuff better thinking that way. If something is hurting you you're not going to continue with that or even do it which impacts being able to serve better.

After wasting too much money on "toy" devices, I have had a proper My-Steel belt for a few years which is comfortable enough to ski in, can't be pushed down past my hips and can't be shaken or vibrated enough to be able to come whilst wearing it. With my own tube design, hygiene isn't too difficult and I have worn it for six and a half weeks straight but wouldn't want to do it again although a couple of weeks is sensible and I've been pushed to four before now without any problems. Once my "stainless steel panties from Hell" are securely locked on, they really are impossible to remove and it's totally impossible for me to come without removing them. Make me seal the lock so I can't break out my emergency key and use it or try to pick the lock without detection and I'm completely helpless.

You can sometimes find me on the chastitylocked,com site.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
Miss Jessie
I would love for you to send this diaper sissy a device to lock myself into and would gladly do all you ask. I want to be a proper diaper sissy.