BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long distance chastity control?
Any interest in long distance chastity control?

It could work like this:

A Superior and a submissive agree that she controls his access to his penis.

The sub locks herself in chastity using a numbered zip tie (about $15 US with shipping) instead of a lock. Blush

At intervals determined by the Superior, the sub posts pictures of the locked penis, the zip tie number, and a headline of the day.

The Superior designates the release dates and times, requiring photos of the release, the ejaculate (if she desires), and the new zip tie in place.

This can occur by email, PM or I'm very willing to set up a subforum where we  can all observe! Wink Big Grin
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(12-23-2017, 05:10 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: Any interest in long distance chastity control?

It could work like this:

The sub locks herself in chastity using a numbered zip tie (about $15 US with shipping) instead of a lock. Blush

At intervals determined by the Superior, the sub posts pictures of the locked penis, the zip tie number, and a headline of the day.

The Superior designates the release dates and times, requiring photos of the release, the ejaculate (if she desires), and the new zip tie in place.

This can occur by email, PM or I'm very willing to set up a subforum where we  can all observe! Wink Big Grin

Certainly distance chastity can work when carried out the way you describe.  The numbered locks keep the sub honest, and I believe it can be a rewarding power exchange experience for both parties.   The joy of modern technology has made so many things possible...such as a sub in the US in chastity to a Mistress in the UK...wonderful possibilities!
(12-25-2017, 11:24 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 05:10 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: Any interest in long distance chastity control?

It could work like this:

Certainly distance chastity can work when carried out the way you describe.  The numbered locks keep the sub honest, and I believe it can be a rewarding power exchange experience for both parties.   The joy of modern technology has made so many things possible...such as a sub in the US in chastity to a Mistress in the UK...wonderful possibilities!

I agree. So far, two Superiors have expressed interest.

There is an easier way for a sub in chastity to prove her compliance. Apps are available for Android and I-phone that allow display of the time stamp generated by the GPS. The date in the computer is way too easy to alter, but the GPS date is generated by several satellites. Kinda hard to reprogram them. Rolleyes
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
As a female, though new to this site, I would be willing to help some males learn their place! If any male is interested just let me know. FYI I love seeing men eat their own cum!
(12-31-2017, 02:25 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 12:29 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: As a female, though new to this site, I would be willing to help some males learn their place! If any male is interested just let me know. FYI I love seeing men eat their own cum!

That is very kind of you Miss Jessie. I have a problem of finding a device that can actually be worn for long periods cause my body is stupid, As for the last part I have a weak stomach so that is out so maybe just trying to learn on the sidelines is the best thing to do maybe?

Dear Wants,

You want to be in chastity. Good.

I suggest you tell us which devices you've tried and why each didn't work.

Ms Linton and Maitresse Yvette-Louise have both offered to supervise trainees. Another Superior has expressed interest and may post an offer in the Online Chastity Control for Sissies & Other Subs subforum. I wish you the best.

Now for some straight talk.

Service to a Superior is not easy. We subs must do things that make us uncomfortable. That's one way we prove our devotion to her, to ourselves and to any others aware of our relationship. If you serve a Superior wwho says he likes something, do your best to please her. This is especially true of a voluntary, slightly humiliating act like eating your own cum. iif she likes it, you should want to do it for that reason. That's submission.

I don't buy your "weak stomach" excuse.  Protein is good for you. Submitting to your Superior is good for you. Girls do it. Gay guys do it. Why not you? Yes, I do regularly clean up my ejaculate.

That ends my rant. I hope you can find an online Superior to work with you to  gain the control you desire.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(12-31-2017, 12:29 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: As a female, though new to this site, I would be willing to help some males learn their place! If any male is interested just let me know. FYI I love seeing men eat their own cum!

That is very kind of you Miss Jessie. I have a problem of finding a device that can actually be worn for long periods cause my body is stupid, As for the last part I have a weak stomach so that is out so maybe just trying to learn on the sidelines is the best thing to do maybe?
Of course your body is stupid you're male!!! Ha
(01-01-2018, 12:00 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:

I definitely understand about pinching! I have one testicle, so CB devices are either too tight and create lesions or insecure. I occasionally use Kali's Teeth Bracelet. Effective and secure, but sometimes painful. I don't want to spend the bucks on a Neosteel or something like that.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(01-01-2018, 02:03 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 01:43 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:

I definitely understand about pinching! I have one testicle, so CB devices are either too tight and create lesions or insecure. I occasionally use Kali's Teeth Bracelet. Effective and secure, but sometimes painful. I don't want to spend the bucks on a Neosteel or something like that.
Exactly!  Ya don't have the money on the more expensive ones and have spent too much money already trying to find a device, meh. Sad
I'm just going to be a schoolyard bully right now cause I'm kinda bored. So first off, girls rule boys drool. Secondly it takes time to get used to a device. You have to accept bruises and rashes
I'd better put on my best pinafore and uniform then and go and hide in the girls toilets...wait for the school bully to calm down....
(01-01-2018, 01:43 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:

After wasting too much money on "toy" devices, I have had a proper My-Steel belt for a few years which is comfortable enough to ski in, can't be pushed down past my hips and can't be shaken or vibrated enough to be able to come whilst wearing it. With my own tube design, hygiene isn't too difficult and I have worn it for six and a half weeks straight but wouldn't want to do it again although a couple of weeks is sensible and I've been pushed to four before now without any problems. Once my "stainless steel panties from Hell" are securely locked on, they really are impossible to remove and it's totally impossible for me to come without removing them. Make me seal the lock so I can't break out my emergency key and use it or try to pick the lock without detection and I'm completely helpless.

You can sometimes find me on the chastitylocked.com site.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.