ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How strictly is chastity enforced ?
(08-06-2020, 06:47 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: My preferred delivery method is when I am permitted to unload into my wife's PVC apron or onto a plastic a bib she puts on for this purpose, which allows her to harvest my discharge.
Quote:The concept of harvesting discharge sounds a bit sinister; I have this image in my head of her selling it off for fertility treatment. The idea of there being lots of mini ‚ÄėRubber Pinafores‚Äô running round somewhere is quite an interesting one.¬† Big Grin

Rather an ponderous term to convey my wife collects all my ejaculations which she uses in all manner of ways to make my life very uncomfortable.  I will expand on that at a later date.   
And rest assured there will be no mini rubberpinafores running about, life is already far too complicated.  I had the snip a long time ago.   Smile
Always in strict uniform
Hence the beaker you mention (and implied you drink from)¬†on the ‚ÄėWords you Dread‚Äô thread, I guess.
(08-07-2020, 02:03 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Hence the beaker you mention (and implied you drink from)¬†on the ‚ÄėWords you Dread‚Äô thread, I guess.

Well spotted, yes.  My wife collects my daily ejaculations and delights in tormenting me by force feeding me the entire contents every night.

I wouldn't say I "drink" from the beaker rather the contents are used in a variety of ways to make me "savour" each and every portion.

Method of delivery can be as simple as pouring down a feeding tube, syringed in or simply spooned in.  As I find the taste and texture abhorrent, an O ring gag is usually used and once my feed is complete, my wife will liberally coat a fresh inflatable sheath gag with the last of my goo before inserting and locking on.  This ensures I can enjoy the taste for much longer.

I dread feeding time.
Always in strict uniform
(08-08-2020, 12:23 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 02:03 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Hence the beaker you mention (and implied you drink from)¬†on the ‚ÄėWords you Dread‚Äô thread, I guess.

Well spotted, yes.  My wife collects my daily ejaculations and delights in tormenting me by force feeding me the entire contents every night.

I wouldn't say I "drink" from the beaker rather the contents are used in a variety of ways to make me "savour" each and every portion.

Method of delivery can be as simple as pouring down a feeding tube, syringed in or simply spooned in.  As I find the taste and texture abhorrent, an O ring gag is usually used and once my feed is complete, my wife will liberally coat a fresh inflatable sheath gag with the last of my goo before inserting and locking on.  This ensures I can enjoy the taste for much longer.

I dread feeding time.
I’m constantly amazed at the ingenuity described on this forum. You’re certainly not selling it as a desirable prospect.  Wink
I think the phrase "pleasure and pain" adequately describes my emotions at feeding time. The anticipation of seeing my wife dress up for me to offer me release and then the horror of the aftermath and feeding time. One accentuates the other and while I would rather have my happy time all the time, even I have to accept the bad case scenario enhances the good.

Still bloody foul stuff though.
Always in strict uniform