BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How strictly is chastity enforced ?
I think the phrase "pleasure and pain" adequately describes my emotions at feeding time. The anticipation of seeing my wife dress up for me to offer me release and then the horror of the aftermath and feeding time. One accentuates the other and while I would rather have my happy time all the time, even I have to accept the bad case scenario enhances the good.

Still bloody foul stuff though.
Always in strict uniform
(08-06-2020, 12:29 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Yes she knows it,and struggles with my decisions at times. When her feet hit floor in morning they are in heels and oh the whining about her feet and legs. I told her you always liked them an d they were so sexy on a woman. She is not allowed to call it anything but a clitty.

That is great to hear that her feet are in heels all day, every day, Ma'am! Like your sissy, I love heels too and think they look very sexy on a woman. Thus it is nothing but just and fair that your sissy has to wear heels all the time, Ma'am. 

*curtsy*
Heels are definitely an integral part of being feminine and is something that often accompanied my petticoating (or at least the Secretary variety of it) and now that I identify as female fully forms an integral part of my daily wear
My wife agrees that wearing heels is definitely an integral part of her being and feeling feminine. In order to make me experience what she and other women experience and feel, heels are frequently part of my petty-coating regime

She often provides women with the opportunity to see, tease and laugh at me by putting me on display in humiliating attire and being submissive, Susan shows her power in a variety of ways. Making me to walk a mile in women’s shoes is one of her favorites. The women we encounter take great pleasure watching a man suffer in a pair of shoes designed to display women’s legs.

To be treated like women have been treated by men for years is especially humbling. Turnabout is fair play and Susan is not shy about allowing her fellow sisters pay me back for any humiliations they’ve suffered at the hands of brothers, boyfriends or husbands.

I have often been close to tears as the women laugh and tease me about the cute shorts, short skirt or dress I’m wearing. The laughter and comments usually begins with my outfit, the handbag or purse I’ve been made to carry or my long skinny shaved legs. With my wife’s permission they sometimes pinch or pat my bottom and delight in making me practice walking in my heels with a girly wiggle.

I am a perfect example of how heels and female attire can be used by women to help break the spirit of a macho male turning him into a simpering obedient sissy.
SWTP you describe an experience that would make great TG fiction, but knowing you actually experienced it, being brought 'nearly to tears' no less, adds a whole dimension to the scene.
Indeed, and if you’re new to heels a mile is a not insignificant distance either.
(11-05-2020, 06:01 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Indeed, and if you’re new to heels a mile is a not insignificant distance either.

I’d say a couple of steps lol
(08-08-2020, 05:01 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 12:23 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 02:03 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Hence the beaker you mention (and implied you drink from) on the ‘Words you Dread’ thread, I guess.

Well spotted, yes.  My wife collects my daily ejaculations and delights in tormenting me by force feeding me the entire contents every night.

I wouldn't say I "drink" from the beaker rather the contents are used in a variety of ways to make me "savour" each and every portion.

Method of delivery can be as simple as pouring down a feeding tube, syringed in or simply spooned in.  As I find the taste and texture abhorrent, an O ring gag is usually used and once my feed is complete, my wife will liberally coat a fresh inflatable sheath gag with the last of my goo before inserting and locking on.  This ensures I can enjoy the taste for much longer.

I dread feeding time.
I’m constantly amazed at the ingenuity described on this forum. You’re certainly not selling it as a desirable prospect.  Wink

One of the points of a nasogastric feeding tube is that any liquids or solids liquidized can be offered directly into the sub missive's stomach for re cycling . Without activating the gag reflex and also without your little subby refusing to swallow . Any disgusting mix can be can be forcefully fed to her . There is a danger that if placed incorrectly the tube may enter the lungs rather than the stomach . So care should always be taken . Usually the the tube is inserted while the sub is drinking . It fed up the nasal passage and down the back of the throat and into the stomach . With swallowing a liquid the tube gets to where you want it with less chance of it entering the lungs .
This is not something for the feint hearted or the beginner and is normally part of the heavier BDSM or medical fetishists repertoire . As is with saline injections to plump up certain tissues or organs . Temporary breasts can be made with this method . With isotonic saline being used to swell tissues . Like breasts nipples . Penis and scrotum as well as clitoris labia and vulva .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel