Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long should i be locked
(01-26-2018, 07:54 AM)Michelle TV Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 04:11 AM)sissybabymike Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 08:44 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 03:41 AM)sissybabymike Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 09:31 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: Get a new device and no cumming until a superior tells you to! That's the law with my boyfriend.
Jessie

Why should I get a new device?

New device because you broke the rules with the old one. A smaller, tighter one is in order.
Jessie
Sorry Maam, I don't have money to buy a new cage.

Oh I don't imagine Miss Jessielinton is making a mere suggestion. Perhaps a piece of ginger root is within your budget. A sliver down the pee hole for 60 seconds and an apology to Miss Jessielinton would be all right. 

Heart Heart Heart Heart

It's up to her I guess  Confused
http://carlilock.com/friends.php?a=OmM0M...N5dXljPA== please be nice to me  Blush
I have been in 24/7 lock for years. When it is off I feel so naked, like something is missing. I can't be trusted to be out of lock. It has become a part of life. My wife is happy that I'm chast.
I've been locked up in my metal cage for over a month now. It seems i'm always horny and leaking.
(12-22-2017, 03:12 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(12-14-2017, 10:06 AM)sissybabymike Wrote: Been wearing my cb-6000s for 3 days and wanted to know how long I should keep it on for.

Moderator's note: Phone number removed for the safety of the poster and of other members. Don't post personal contact information or respond to such. If you wish to contact a member, do so through PM or email after making their online acquaintance. I'll add a note to this effect to the heading of the contacts subforum. ‚ÄĒ added by ModeratorM

As you seem to be self locking, I would suggest maybe a week at first, then two weeks and if you can do that, I would then suggest a month.

If you can do a month, then a year should be possible.

Can you do that?

If you want to succeed you will need willpower and determination. 

Remember if you cheat, you are only cheating yourself.  

(05-16-2018, 09:17 PM)sissy vanessa Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 03:12 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(12-14-2017, 10:06 AM)sissybabymike Wrote: Been wearing my cb-6000s for 3 days and wanted to know how long I should keep it on for.

Moderator's note: Phone number removed for the safety of the poster and of other members. Don't post personal contact information or respond to such. If you wish to contact a member, do so through PM or email after making their online acquaintance. I'll add a note to this effect to the heading of the contacts subforum. ‚ÄĒ added by ModeratorM

As you seem to be self locking, I would suggest maybe a week at first, then two weeks and if you can do that, I would then suggest a month.

If you can do a month, then a year should be possible.

Can you do that?

If you want to succeed you will need willpower and determination. 

Remember if you cheat, you are only cheating yourself.  

I would face the challenge if you force me to beg and plead to lock me up for at least six months. So please, force me to ask for it!