BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word of the year for 2017: 'Feminism'
Oh yes this is such a great thread, I truly believe all this female empowerment is happening in front of us. I think it is great. I will try and show my wife this thread or tell her about it. Deep inside me, I always knew a world of women empowerment over men was meant for me. I always thought it may be very humiliating too. Well I shall continue to obey my wife/mistress.
I am also doing for reasons such as I love her, and trust her to take care of me, I am a vulnerable person myself, and my wife/mistress protects me from anyone taking advantage of me. Therefore I deserve to surrender myself to her and obey her.( I still get to make suggestion, when she is willing to listen.)
We just need to keep on educating the general public about Female Empowerment and it will just keep getting bigger and bigger. All men will be come humbled and obedient for the female gender, our superiors .
nancy
(01-21-2018, 02:57 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 11:00 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(12-14-2017, 12:33 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(12-14-2017, 12:17 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Agreed, and women are learning the true power they have over men. Just think as women assume the postilions of power they will have males by the balls. Don't do what your female boss says, she will claim sexual harassment. Men will be the ones living in fear of women and losing their jobs.

RF

Not just female bosses have that power, Madam. Female employees per se have it. Men are living in fear of upsetting a woman and thus losing their job or their career. It is much safer for a male to be a woman's subordinate. He knows exactly that he has to carry our her orders and will never think of harrassing her.

*curtsy*
Love the idea! Women have all the power in the business world now! Boss doesn't give you the raise you deserve... tell his boss he was inappropriate to you. It would be so easy to take his job. Men should be afraid of women! We're taking over by any means necessary. Don't feel bad about it.
Jessie

It's all about empowerment, its long overdue for us (women) to make the rules and force men into the submissive feminine role. Mothers are the key to our future success they need to prepare their daughters to be the leaders of tomorrow and their sons to embrace femininity over masclinity.
I agree with Chris wholeheartedly.  Women are the ones that will make this happen.  Power will not just be Given to them, as some women think it should, it will need to be Taken!  Mothers are the "Key".  Mothers are the ones that can encourage femininity in their sons, and they are the ones that most often are providing the clothing for their children.  If mothers have a concerted effort in dressing their sons in clothing from the girl's department, then boys will just end up acclimating to wearing panties and camisoles.  Girls socks are easily available, and they can be put of as unisex.  Getting boys their slacks from the Girl's department will really be a great start, then blouses as well.  Eventually mothers can get their sons into tights and girl's shoes.  Along with the clothing, mothers have the authority to Not allow their sons to play competitive sports, but can enroll them into ballet and other feminine activities.  I am still waiting to see some Like Minded women and girls insist that the Girl's sports teams should have boy cheerleading squads for the youth, just as the boy's teams have girls cheerleading for them.  There are many things that women can do to influence the New Age.  While they are encouraging their sons into these traditionally feminine activities, they should also be encouraging their daughters into competitive sports and building strength!  The New Age will only happen if women decide they want it to happen!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!