BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word of the year for 2017: 'Feminism'
The tides are a changing and future generations of womenkind will look back at 2017 as the tipping point. Girls will be taught in future generations about these times. The evils of the patriarchy and why it had to be destroyed and the rise of femtopia! Which brought part a radical change in gender roles with women assuming the dominate role in society and males becoming the more docile prissy second class citizens taught to look pretty and keep quiet for their female masters.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/merriam-w...07067.html
Feminism = political correctness.

If the current trend keeps going then in years to come sissies wont exist because everyone will look and act the same. If being a frilly sissy is a crime against feminism then I plead guilty.

belinda
Certainly men have been shown that Women will NOT tolerate their abuses anymore...they will be called out for it and publicly scorned as many politicians and "powerful men" are learning. As a sissy who has always respected Women and looked at Them as my Superiors, I feel it's long past time! I will kneel before my Female Master(s) and accept /embrace Their rightful leadership.
(12-14-2017, 10:55 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Certainly men have been shown that Women will NOT tolerate their abuses anymore...they will be called out for it and publicly scorned as many politicians and "powerful men" are learning.  As a sissy who has always respected Women and looked at Them as my Superiors, I feel it's long past time!  I will kneel before my Female Master(s) and accept /embrace Their rightful leadership.

Agreed, and women are learning the true power they have over men. Just think as women assume the postilions of power they will have males by the balls. Don't do what your female boss says, she will claim sexual harassment. Men will be the ones living in fear of women and losing their jobs.

RF
(12-14-2017, 12:17 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Agreed, and women are learning the true power they have over men. Just think as women assume the postilions of power they will have males by the balls. Don't do what your female boss says, she will claim sexual harassment. Men will be the ones living in fear of women and losing their jobs.

RF

Not just female bosses have that power, Madam. Female employees per se have it. Men are living in fear of upsetting a woman and thus losing their job or their career. It is much safer for a male to be a woman's subordinate. He knows exactly that he has to carry our her orders and will never think of harrassing her.

*curtsy*
I'm more than happy to give my wife 100% control. Not an issue. And if females were in total control then so be it. The issue I have with today's 'feminist' is that many of them want it both ways. Often for the wrong reasons.
We have to be careful not to mix what we here on these forums perceive as domination with what the 'outside' world perceives as feminism.

belinda
(12-14-2017, 12:33 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(12-14-2017, 12:17 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Agreed, and women are learning the true power they have over men. Just think as women assume the postilions of power they will have males by the balls. Don't do what your female boss says, she will claim sexual harassment. Men will be the ones living in fear of women and losing their jobs.

RF

Not just female bosses have that power, Madam. Female employees per se have it. Men are living in fear of upsetting a woman and thus losing their job or their career. It is much safer for a male to be a woman's subordinate. He knows exactly that he has to carry our her orders and will never think of harrassing her.

*curtsy*
Love the idea! Women have all the power in the business world now! Boss doesn't give you the raise you deserve... tell his boss he was inappropriate to you. It would be so easy to take his job. Men should be afraid of women! We're taking over by any means necessary. Don't feel bad about it.
Jessie
I’ve recently got a female boss.

Although I always got on with my old (male) boss I much prefer our new one. She has much more empathy and just seems nicer to everyone. Not that she’s afraid to let you know if she’s unhappy about something, mind.

I’m secretly in awe of her. I sometimes fantasise about her putting me over her lap and giving me a spanking in front of everyone, but I think we may be a little way away from that sort of thing just yet!
(01-19-2018, 11:00 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:

RF

*curtsy*
Love the idea! Women have all the power in the business world now! Boss doesn't give you the raise you deserve... tell his boss he was inappropriate to you. It would be so easy to take his job. Men should be afraid of women! We're taking over by any means necessary. Don't feel bad about it.
Jessie

Nice that you love the idea, Mistress Jessie. Women have all the power indeed and can and should use it to their advantage, especially as males are now afraid of them. Women are taking over indeed and most males will learn to learn it and being a woman's subordinate. 

*curtsey*
(01-19-2018, 11:00 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:

RF

*curtsy*
Jessie

It's all about empowerment, its long overdue for us (women) to make the rules and force men into the submissive feminine role. Mothers are the key to our future success they need to prepare their daughters to be the leaders of tomorrow and their sons to embrace femininity over masclinity.