BON4Micro2
Poll: Should Michele be Member of the Month?
Yay! Yes, she does a brilliant job for us all!
No. I’m a really miserable individual who doesn’t like to see hard work rewarded ?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member of the month
(12-24-2017, 07:30 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: Hello my friends,

I really appreciate your expressions of gratitude.

I copied this discussion to Auntie Helga. She wrote back that she shares my feeling that staff should be ineligible for an award like this. But she shares your desire to honor my contribution.

She came up with a modification of Why Guys suggestion. She wrote:

"I do like 'whyguys' idea and awarding you for this first time and then members thereafter though I do like the Mom thing as well, so if it is to be, then I would vote for an Annual, how about the Susan McDonald Annual PDQ Award and this first time, it goes to you."

I think naming the award for Susan McDonald is much more appropriate than naming it for me. After all, by founding the PDQ' zine, she founded what has become the current petticoated community.

I really consider myself the servant of the community. I'm not a sissy and have never been feminized (I don't count makeup lessons.). I occasionally cross-dress, but if you met me, I present as male.

Would anyone care to suggest an image which could be used for the award?

This is a wonderful idea and nice way to honor the history of petticoated.com. So its official I hear by nominated micheleFFS for the first annual - Susan McDonald Annual PDQ Award.
(12-24-2017, 10:40 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 07:30 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: Hello my friends,

I really appreciate your expressions of gratitude.

I copied this discussion to Auntie Helga. She wrote back that she shares my feeling that staff should be ineligible for an award like this. But she shares your desire to honor my contribution.

She came up with a modification of Why Guys suggestion. She wrote:

"I do like 'whyguys' idea and awarding you for this first time and then members thereafter though I do like the Mom thing as well, so if it is to be, then I would vote for an Annual, how about the Susan McDonald Annual PDQ Award and this first time, it goes to you."

I think naming the award for Susan McDonald is much more appropriate than naming it for me. After all, by founding the PDQ' zine, she founded what has become the current petticoated community.

I really consider myself the servant of the community. I'm not a sissy and have never been feminized (I don't count makeup lessons.). I occasionally cross-dress, but if you met me, I present as male.

Would anyone care to suggest an image which could be used for the award?

This is a wonderful idea and nice way to honor the history of petticoated.com. So its official I hear by nominated micheleFFS for the first annual - Susan McDonald Annual PDQ Award.
Miss Chris has nominated michelleFFS for the first annual award and since even sissies seem to have a "vote" here, I second Her nomination.  No one is more deserving of this honor and it's appropriate that Miss Susan McDonald is memorialized through the award!

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
That’s a lovely idea!

I created a new section, Awards, for the annual Susan McDonald Annual PDQ Award and the Member of the Month. Over the next few days, I'll post the past winners.

I'd like to add some pictures to the awards. I suggest we use drawings rather than pictures. I'd like to have folks post here or send me suggested pictures. I think images of a Superior and a petticoated male will do fine.

My hope is to have a collection so the awards are visually interesting and varied. I intend to make full page award and email it to winners for printing if they so choose.

Here are some to get us started. Pick or pan them. Please add more and! Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(12-30-2017, 05:32 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: I'd like to add some pictures to the awards. I suggest we use drawings rather than pictures. I'd like to have folks post here or send me suggested pictures. I think images of a Superior and a petticoated male will do fine.

Awesome assemblage of images!
More

Art of Jamie Vesta

(12-30-2017, 11:30 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: More

Art of Jamie Vesta

Superb group of drawings Alexvyaz!!!!  

Especially love the one of the BusinessWoman at the breakfast table  establishing Her position as Female Husband over dainty serving male girl wife!
I knew I could count on our community! I'll work on the awards after the New Year.

Anyone have a scalable graphic of a lacy border to frame the awards?

Anyone else want to help design some?

Meanwhile, I discovered a fantastic archive of femdom clip art. There are currently 569 pages of several pics each! Enjoy!
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool