BON4Micro2
Poll: Should Michele be Member of the Month?
Yay! Yes, she does a brilliant job for us all!
No. I’m a really miserable individual who doesn’t like to see hard work rewarded ?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member of the month
Every month we all get an email from Michele telling us who the Member of the Month is. 

Well I’d like to propose Michele as our Member of the Month! She does sterling work keeping our favourite forum going, and I think it’d be nice if we all said thank you in this way. 

What do you think?
Love this idea, we should have a special lifetime award for Michele, Her hard work makes this forum possible.
Unanimous so far, Michele!
(12-16-2017, 05:04 PM)Ali Wrote: Unanimous so far, Michele!

I appreciate the support! Normally, staff is disqualified from contests, awards and the like. So I don't really consider myself eligible. The idea of MoM is to honor those members who make a significant contribution and I'll never catch up by honoring all those who deserve it.

How about I acknowledge your praise and share honors with another in January (which will mark 1.5 years of the new forum?

Ali, with a second choice like you wrote here, don't set yourself up as an independent pollster! Big Grin 

Thank you all indeed. It's a pleasure to serve such an excellent group.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
micheleFFS, you efforts should be celebrated. You have done amazing job with the forum. Maybe an Life Time Achieve Sissy Award is in order.
Absolutely! michelleFFS has worked tirelessly to keep this wonderful and unique board a safe place for those who appreciate the petticoated lifestyle...running smooth and spam free! Certainly recognition is due!
Perhaps instead of merely giving Michelle an award --  the award might be named FOR HER!  How does this ring?

The MICHELLE FFS (For Feminization Service) Monthly Advancement Award

suspect we might all cherish that far more than a silly old "Oscar"
which after each 11 awarded there might be chosen a yearly winner
I must join in the expressions of thanks and appreciation to Michele. Very much deserved and overdue.
Hello my friends,

I really appreciate your expressions of gratitude.

I copied this discussion to Auntie Helga. She wrote back that she shares my feeling that staff should be ineligible for an award like this. But she shares your desire to honor my contribution.

She came up with a modification of Why Guys suggestion. She wrote:

"I do like 'whyguys' idea and awarding you for this first time and then members thereafter though I do like the Mom thing as well, so if it is to be, then I would vote for an Annual, how about the Susan McDonald Annual PDQ Award and this first time, it goes to you."

I think naming the award for Susan McDonald is much more appropriate than naming it for me. After all, by founding the PDQ' zine, she founded what has become the current petticoated community.

I really consider myself the servant of the community. I'm not a sissy and have never been feminized (I don't count makeup lessons.). I occasionally cross-dress, but if you met me, I present as male.

Would anyone care to suggest an image which could be used for the award?
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(12-24-2017, 07:30 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: Hello my friends,

I really appreciate your expressions of gratitude.

I copied this discussion to Auntie Helga. She wrote back that she shares my feeling that staff should be ineligible for an award like this. But she shares your desire to honor my contribution.

She came up with a modification of Why Guys suggestion. She wrote:

"I do like 'whyguys' idea and awarding you for this first time and then members thereafter though I do like the Mom thing as well, so if it is to be, then I would vote for an Annual, how about the Susan McDonald Annual PDQ Award and this first time, it goes to you."

I think naming the award for Susan McDonald is much more appropriate than naming it for me. After all, by founding the PDQ' zine, she founded what has become the current petticoated community.

I really consider myself the servant of the community. I'm not a sissy and have never been feminized (I don't count makeup lessons.). I occasionally cross-dress, but if you met me, I present as male.

Would anyone care to suggest an image which could be used for the award?
I couldn't agree more with Auntie Helga . I remember when way back when Susan McDonald first had the great idea of setting up this great endevour . Maybe a pic of her surrounded with a golden laurel leaf thing would make a great award .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel