BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netball .
(12-17-2018, 01:24 PM)Ali Wrote: I wonder if the rule was that they all had to wear yellow knickers, and the girls were showing the teacher that the boy had broken the school dress rules?

Imagine that - being sent to school in girls school uniform, with a girl’s PE kit to wear, including gym knickers and pink panties, and STILL finding yourself across the teacher’s lap for a spanking because your panties are the wrong colour!

Absolutely.... how DARE a male girl seek to break school rules!   

WHAT EVER MADE A male Huh THINK THAT his sub-sex
HAD A RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN SPORTS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
Obviously it was so very wrong of a mere male to break school rules... even if accidentally...

and i doubt he had much say as to whether he had a right to participate in sports... it would have been such a good opportunity for the Girls to enjoy humiliating the sissy schoolgirl more... he was merely there for Their entertainment value so They could get to see him wearing his pretty little girl knickers... even if they were the wrong colour... it would be another opportunity to tell the Teacher of his misdemeanour... so that They could then enjoy watching him be punished with a sound spanking... no doubt over the Teacher's lap... and a time for more teasing of the soppy sissy boy...
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
(01-14-2019, 02:28 PM)cynthia sissyfrills Wrote: Obviously it was so very wrong of a mere male to break school rules... even if accidentally...

and i doubt he had much say as to whether he had a right to participate in sports... it would have been such a good opportunity for the Girls to enjoy humiliating the sissy schoolgirl more... he was merely there for Their entertainment value so They could get to see him wearing his pretty little girl knickers... even if they were the wrong colour... it would be another opportunity to tell the Teacher of his misdemeanour... so that They could then enjoy watching him be punished with a sound spanking... no doubt over the Teacher's lap... and a time for more teasing of the soppy sissy boy...

Yes.... TRUE EDUCATION -- empowered young Females  Wink just back from a gym session where They hone Their sports prowess seeing dainty maidenly male girls in delicate and restrictive feminine dress on the way to Domestic Skills classes.   Future Women would never again accept such supercilious activities  Confused that were for the WEAKER male sex only...
Little girls can be so mean, can’t they? Especially to little sissy boys.
Netball.

I did find it very difficult and tiring game .after becoming ex-male
Hello Ali and sandra,

Oohh so very much i'm sure Ali... and as you rightly say, especially to little sissy boys who wear pretty little girl knickers... so that they can then go tell Teacher and that they can then watch as he is punished with much glee...

Did you play netball with an all-female sandra..? and wear exactly as they did possibly..?
(01-16-2019, 07:35 AM)cynthia sissyfrills Wrote: Hello Ali and sandra,

Oohh so very much i'm sure Ali... and as you rightly say, especially to little sissy boys who wear pretty little girl knickers... so that they can then go tell Teacher and that they can then watch as he is punished with much glee...

Did you play netball with an all-female sandra..? and wear exactly as they did possibly..?

Yes that's right.. .also you have to cope with breasts.
Hello sandra,

and thank you for your kind reply...

yes, of course sandra, i hadn't considered anything like you having to cope with breasts..! Do they get in the way at all for something like netball... or anything else for that matter may i ask..?

So you had to wear the very cute, short little pleated skirt that showed off your knickers every time you jumped or moved around a lot... with a sports bra under your polo-style shirt and gym shoes..? i hope that the colours were flattering for you..?

Did you have your own changing room too sandra so that you weren't teased by all your team members like the little sissy boy in that illustration..?

So many questions sandra, sorry... please only answer if you feel happy doing so...
Oh apologies... we male girls should never have thought we ever could play sports like our Female Masters.  Please, please don't hurt or make fun of us anymore.... pretty please... We'll be good little spectators and be femininely amazed at all the Women's teams skills... and cheer You ALL ON as we were meant to.  You are So strong and powerful... *sigh*

FEMALES ARE SO-O-O AMAZING!!!
Pictures images of a bottle green netball skirt front and back - - -