BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awkward Subjects
As we're all here, we share some things in common that most people will never relate to.  

My question is, if you have a partner, how did they discover your little secrets or how did you broach the subject?  

I know some of you are not fortunate enough to have a playmate but perhaps those that do and who can discuss this may be able to offer some insight into how to open up with partners who have no idea about your deepest darkest passions.

I have posted about my personal experience previously, where my wife caught me in her full nurse uniform (with the addition of rubber gloves and a plastic nappy) masturbating.  I was bang to rights and had nowhere to go apart from be completely honest.  My first bit of advice is just that.  Be completely honest- trust me, this is what saved my relationship with my wife.  She told me afterwards that if I had made up some weird tale she would have been off quicker than I could get out of her uniform.

Even though it was many years ago, I still recall the humiliation of discovery and the total embarrassment of fielding a Q & A session with my wife as I sat there in her disheveled nurse uniform pulled up over my waist, copious amounts of ejaculate dripping down her pristine white, starched apron and pink rubber gloves.  And don't forget my hideous plastic nappy...

But she insisted I keep everything on and after a while (and with the aid of alcohol, another tip) I felt an enormous relief pour from me as I opened up and explained just what made me tick and turn me on.

I won't pretend it was easy or that she instantly forgave me, but she took her time to understand me and slowly she accepted how I was/am.  Then she realised the enormous power she could wield over me and once that penny dropped (ie she would never have to lifet a finger around the house do do chores again) and she really got into her stride.

So, anyone else got advice on how to come out of the closet, so to speak?
Always in strict uniform
(12-11-2017, 09:41 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote: As we're all here, we share some things in common that most people will never relate to.  

My question is, if you have a partner, how did they discover your little secrets or how did you broach the subject?  

I know some of you are not fortunate enough to have a playmate but perhaps those that do and who can discuss this may be able to offer some insight into how to open up with partners who have no idea about your deepest darkest passions.

I have posted about my personal experience previously, where my wife caught me in her full nurse uniform (with the addition of rubber gloves and a plastic nappy) masturbating.  I was bang to rights and had nowhere to go apart from be completely honest.  My first bit of advice is just that.  Be completely honest- trust me, this is what saved my relationship with my wife.  She told me afterwards that if I had made up some weird tale she would have been off quicker than I could get out of her uniform.

Even though it was many years ago, I still recall the humiliation of discovery and the total embarrassment of fielding a Q & A session with my wife as I sat there in her disheveled nurse uniform pulled up over my waist, copious amounts of ejaculate dripping down her pristine white, starched apron and pink rubber gloves.  And don't forget my hideous plastic nappy...

But she insisted I keep everything on and after a while (and with the aid of alcohol, another tip) I felt an enormous relief pour from me as I opened up and explained just what made me tick and turn me on.

I won't pretend it was easy or that she instantly forgave me, but she took her time to understand me and slowly she accepted how I was/am.  Then she realised the enormous power she could wield over me and once that penny dropped (ie she would never have to lifet a finger around the house do do chores again) and she really got into her stride.

So, anyone else got advice on how to come out of the closet, so to speak?
If you are on your own privacy is a must . I honestly believe that any relashionship should be based on trust . Tell her everything and if she doesn't run screaming . Well either it's going to work or she is going to blackmail you .
I didn't need to tell my girlfriends/lovers . That was done for me by my family . It wasn't a matter of who i chose but of who chose me . I suppose thats typical of a submissive waiting to be told that they are owned or wanted .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Rubberpinafore, thanks for your interesting and encouraging account.

A friend of mine, a devoted cross-dresser, hid his proclivities from his wife for some time. The secrecy drove him to drink. Eventually, he confessed all. I'm not sure how their process went, but she in the end accepted him fully and they host huge parties for our local cross-dressing group, which he organized and has led for years.

It's a great group, with weekly outings ranging from dinners to nightclubs to golf to shooting pistols at the range.

Before I knew of the group, they even won a court case. Many of the gurls testified in drag.

All of that grew out of his honesty and his wife's acceptance.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
It seems that no one else wishes to share their story of how they were "outed" so I may as well continue the thread with how my wife reacted.

Initially she just confronted me angrily demanding to know what the hell I was doing and being caught red-handed (or should that be pink?) with a face to match due to the horrible embarrassment of the circumstances, I had no choice but to "fess up".

I told her I had a long and deep rooted fetish for women's work wear, from nurse or maid uniforms to overalls and tabards, as long as they included aprons, my biggest turn on. She stared at me with an incredulous look and slowly asked me what that meant. I told her that I like to see women in such clothing and that it would sexually arouse me. It was an even bigger turn for me to wear such apparel and I did so whenever I could.

She said she could see how the nurse uniform was sexy to some people and knew the effect it had on me when she kept it on during our more adventurous love making, but she couldn't get her head around how I found aprons to be sexy in any way. I agreed it was most unusual and really quite harmless but I had no idea why I felt the way I did about them. Well, I did, but that is another story for another time, perhaps.

When she asked me about the rubber gloves and plastic nappy (that was said with quite some distaste) I told her I was also a fan of rubber and PVC/soft plastic and even though the nappy was enormously humiliating, that kind of turned me on too.

She sternly told me to stay put, not take anything off and wait until she got back. A while later she returned with a tray of beer but also wearing her PVC kitchen apron and a pair of rubber washing up gloves. Without saying a word, she poured us both beers and then asked me if what she was wearing was turning me on?

I stammered that was indeed the case, glancing at my growing erection and she laughed, breaking the tension. "So I see" she grinned.

Long story short and plenty of beers later, we made love with more vigour, passion and energy then ever before. Even my wife was taken aback at both my stamina and abandonment. She said that while she had thoroughly enjoyed herself, it was still a shock to her to find out my true self and that she needed time to collect her thoughts as to what to do next.

She requested that I sleep in the spare room until she had decided how to deal with things but also told me that I was to change into what I was currently wearing as soon as I came back from work and stay like this at all times. She said she needed to get used to seeing me like this at home but there would be no more sex until she had decided what to do. Then she untied her apron and told me to put that on over her nurse pinny, saying that if I did need to relieve myself, the PVC would protect her uniform her nursing apron from getting even more messed.

I'll post more on this soon.
Always in strict uniform
The next few days continued almost as normal aside form my wearing a nurse uniform, double aprons and rubber gloves at all times in the house. My wife didn't mention anything about the incident but she seemed lost in thought at times, which I considered to be a normal reaction. She did begin to ask me to do things which she had never done before, like cooking and washing the dishes and when I began to protest, she simply pointed out that I was surely dressed for the occasion and I should just do as she requested.

I didn't like not sleeping in the same bed as her but I have to confess, I enjoyed the freedom to relieve myself often and frequently into the night without fear of waking her or being caught out. I was also in sexual fantasy heaven as I was in my uniform in the open, in front of my wife and she seemed OK with it.

Then the question I feared the most arrived. My wife asked me to see my collection.

I have suffered my obsession with women's work wear ever since I can remember and naturally I collected any and all kinds of items that related to my fetish. I had never shared this with my wife of course but kept it hidden in my study, locked in a big, traditional trunk. I considered telling my wife I had no idea what she was referring to, but she had that look of "don't mess with me, you're not out of the shit yet" and I had already vowed to be completely straight with her, so I unlocked my treasure trove.

She was stunned at my collection, yet quite fascinated at the same time. She took out many overalls and uniforms, asking me where I had got them from (I also had a number of nursing apparel which intrigued her), numerous aprons in all kinds of styles and fashions, mainly PVC and rubber but also in sturdy nylon and cotton and then she picked up on my tabards. She couldn't believe I enjoyed wearing them but I explained it was back to my need to feel humiliated as it was quite obviously a very feminine garment and just putting one on embarrassed me a great deal.

She looked through all my collection of rubber panties, plastic nappies, and general rubber garments and slowly she said she was beginning to understand. She then selected a pale pink nylon overall, a white cotton tabard and a floral PVC kitchen apron, along with a pair of open crotch rubber pants. She told me to get changed but to put my nappy back on over my panties and to also wear the same rubber gloves I had been wearing over the past few days. She added that she was going to keep the key "for the time being" and sent me off to get changed.

More soon.
Always in strict uniform
Well said minisissyboy. If it does no one else any harm and it's practised between two consenting adults, then there is no problem.

I have never thought of myself as a cross dresser, effeminate, gay or even sissy, but I have no problem with anyone who is. Live and let live and may we all be happy in our chosen lifestyles.

I am most fortunate to have found a soulmate who encourages me be exactly who I am and takes real pleasure in enabling me to live as I wish.

Of course, my wife has not had to lift a finger at home in decades and she certainly calls the shots when it comes to sexual pleasures but we both benefit and I couldn't imagine anything else anymore.
Always in strict uniform
My wife discovered my collection of plastic pants, she already new and accepted my wearing of panties/knickers under my male clothing and around the house and had even assisted me by picking out knickers she wanted to see me in.
When she found my plastic pants she confronted me with them and asked all sorts ow humiliating questions as i stood before her wearing just a pair of shear knickers.
She then told me that our sub/Domme relationship needed to step up a little and asked me if i wanted to become her slave and wear my plastic pants daily around the house rather than hide them. I of course agreed and even signed papers. It was great wearing just plastic pants around the house as i did housework and the such as she barked orders at me, about 10 days later a large box arrived addressed to me, Mistress had me open it in front of her and inside wear 3 packages of adult nappies. She had me remove one, remove my plastic pants and she helped tape me into the nappy then had me step back into my plastic pants which she refers to as "rubbers". Once in them she informed me that if i wanted to wear baby rubbers around the house i also had to wear and use nappies also. From that day i have been kept in nappies and rubbers, i am permitted to use the big toilet twice a day for #2's but must wet my nappies, i do have to ask permission to wee and seems to enjoy making me wee in my nappy in front or her.
I am now a nappied slave 24/7/365.
The nappies were added because i hid my fetish for plastic pants from her, she keeps telling me that if i had told her about that kink she may have joined me in rubbers but because i chose to hide them i needed to be punished for not trusting her.
(08-04-2020, 07:28 AM)john1962 Wrote: My wife discovered my collection of plastic pants, she already new and accepted my wearing of panties/knickers under my male clothing and around the house and had even assisted me by picking out knickers she wanted to see me in.
When she found my plastic pants she confronted me with them and asked all sorts ow humiliating questions as i stood before her wearing just a pair of shear knickers.
She then told me that our sub/Domme relationship needed to step up a little and asked me if i wanted to become her slave and wear my plastic pants daily around the house rather than hide them.  I of course agreed and even signed papers.  It was great wearing just plastic pants around the house as i did housework and the such as she barked orders at me, about 10 days later a large box arrived addressed to me, Mistress had me open it in front of her and inside wear 3 packages of adult nappies.  She had me remove one, remove my plastic pants and she helped tape me into the nappy then had me step back into my plastic pants which she refers to as "rubbers".  Once in them she informed me that if i wanted to wear baby rubbers around the house i also had to wear and use nappies also.  From that day i have been kept in nappies and rubbers, i am permitted to use the big toilet twice a day for #2's but must wet my nappies, i do have to ask permission to wee and seems to enjoy making me wee in my nappy in front or her.
The nappies were added because i hid my fetish for plastic pants from her, she keeps telling me that if i had told her about that kink she may have joined me in rubbers but because i chose to hide them i needed to be punished for not trusting her.
Well, she certainly showed you; I do find myself wondering what exactly was on those signed papers.  Big Grin  

Having had a fetish become reality, how has your relationship to (the way you think about) baby clothes been altered?
(12-11-2017, 09:41 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote: As we're all here, we share some things in common that most people will never relate to.  

(12-23-2017, 01:15 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: It does seem that if a relationship is successful perhaps honesty is the best policy from the start.  The man and woman may have similar interests if they discover this at the start of a relationship then it could be very fulfilling.  Conversely if one party dislikes this sort of thing then perhaps knowing at an early juncture will prevent a lot of grief at a latter point.

I couldn't agree more, minisissyboy. I told J (now my wife) on our second date that I am a cross-dresser, figuring that at that point in the relationship I had little to lose and a lot to gain. I had been in a long-term relationship before, which I ended for a number of reasons, but one of those reasons was the fact that my ex was not only not interested in indulging my feminine side but clearly wanted me to stop dressing altogether. I decided I didn't want to be in that position again, so in my new relationship I tested the water early.

J was both receptive and curious, so I gradually began introducing her to various of my kinks and fantasies. Within a couple of weeks I was regularly wearing a girl's school uniform and writing my fantasies in the form of essays for her to read and quiz me about, a practice which we still continue when time and kids allow. There are some things she doesn't want to do, at least not yet, but even with those she is usually very happy to tease me about them as fantasies. Tease and denial / orgasm control is a very important part of our relationship, and the more she learns about my kinks and fetishes the more power and control she has, which delights both of us.
(08-04-2020, 02:43 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 07:28 AM)john1962 Wrote: My wife discovered my collection of plastic pants, she already new and accepted my wearing of panties/knickers under my male clothing and around the house and had even assisted me by picking out knickers she wanted to see me in.
She then told me that our sub/Domme relationship needed to step up a little and asked me if i wanted to become her slave and wear my plastic pants daily around the house rather than hide them.  I of course agreed and even signed papers.  It was great wearing just plastic pants around the house as i did housework and the such as she barked orders at me, about 10 days later a large box arrived addressed to me, Mistress had me open it in front of her and inside wear 3 packages of adult nappies.  She had me remove one, remove my plastic pants and she helped tape me into the nappy then had me step back into my plastic pants which she refers to as "rubbers".  Once in them she informed me that if i wanted to wear baby rubbers around the house i also had to wear and use nappies also.  From that day i have been kept in nappies and rubbers, i am permitted to use the big toilet twice a day for #2's but must wet my nappies, i do have to ask permission to wee and seems to enjoy making me wee in my nappy in front or her.
Well, she certainly showed you; I do find myself wondering what exactly was on those signed papers.  Big Grin  

Having had a fetish become reality, how has your relationship to (the way you think about) baby clothes been altered?

The papers were basically signing everything over to her and also agreeing that my wages were also paid into her bank account.  To all intense and purpose everything i owned was signed over to her, sort of living will so no death duty provided i remain alive for 7 years from the time of signing and had no terminal illness at the time of signing, the second set of papers were a slave contract, not legally binding but one i have chosen to honour and being the next natural step as a submissive husband.
My fetish did not become reality my fetish/kink was for wearing ladies underwear, minus a bra or plastic/rubber/latex/PVC pants/knickers.  If i had known that she intended to bring nappies into it i may not have signed anything.
She does not make me dress as a baby, she want me to see myself a grown, mature man wearing nappies and plastic pants, she loves my pink plastic pants and has also had me buy plastic bikini knickers for myself.
I spend my time at home wearing just my nappies and plastic pants which she takes great delight in referring as my "rubbers", we are both children or the early 60's so that's what they are called.
One exception from my wearing only nappies and rubbers is at weekends when she had me wear my "maids uniform".  This consists of black basque, black stockings, traditional french maids uniform and of course nappies and rubbers but not just any rubbers, she made my buy rubbers with lines of frills across the bum which show when i am cleaning.
I do not like wearing a nappy, as for the rest, i have always been submissive the difference now is i cannot refuse an order or request and will serve her as her slave always.
It has brought us closer not only as Mistress and slave but as husband and wife.