ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow clothes
With all the snow here in the UK this weekend it got me reminiscing about what I used to get dressed in to go out and play in the snow as a child. 

I think the worst outfit for me was when I was I think twelve years old. We’d had a load of snow and our mother decided we should go out and play in it. Lucy, my sister, was allowed jeans, warm jumper, waterproof coat and bobble hat. 

I was in the middle of a week of petticoat punishment so I had to wear woolly tights, a short skirt, tight top and pink jacket. Oh, and pink fluffy ear muffs. 

And I think I had a nappy and plastic baby knickers on under my tights, which was incredibly embarrassing, but at least kept my bottom dry when I fell over in the snow.
I remember the pink wellies with the daisys on them .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Well at least as a youngin putting on all that gear - pants - shirt - sox - ONE PIECE snowsuit - boots - AND THE DIAPERS
was worth it cause if you had to come back in to get undressed to use the loo the fun was over - you were not going to get
all dressed ah er resuited back up to go out again. Also who would be cleaning up the mess caused by the wet boots
unless you were lucky to have mud changing room.
With diapers one could manage to stay the outdoor winter course for a bit longer.
Oh yes the snowsuit also covers any crinkle crinkle noise made by the diaper and covers any diaper bulge effectively !
I can vividly remember my mom, wrestling with me and a burgundy snowsuit, to get me ready to go out. It was a noisy nylon, (swish, swish) type material, with foot stirrups, and a full length,(from the crotch, to the neck) zipper. Then I had my street shoes, and over them went overshoes. Big black overshoes, with a hundred buckles! Gloves, and hat. The suit had an attached hood too, of course. It so reminds me of the scene, in the movie "A Christmas Story". Anyway, prior to starting to get me dressed, mom would tell me to go to the bathroom! Which I did, but no matter what, as soon as I hit the outside, I HAD TO GO POTTY! Moms reaction, OHHHH! I'm sure, she missed me being back in diapers at that point. This would have been, age 3 and a half, 4, to about age 5,6 maybe. I think, I might have wet my pants once or twice back then, (while stuck in the snowsuit). This was when I still wet the bed too. But, I only had a plastic sheet for my bed, no diapers!
I like the winter as you can go out in a nappy (disposable and a Terry for bulk) and no one looks twice at people well wrapped up
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
(12-11-2017, 12:38 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Well at least as a youngin putting on all that gear - pants - shirt - sox - ONE PIECE snowsuit - boots - AND THE DIAPERS
was worth it cause if you had to come back in to get undressed to use the loo the fun was over - you were not going to get
all dressed ah er resuited back up to go out again. Also who would be cleaning up the mess caused by the wet boots
unless you were lucky to have mud changing room.
With diapers one could manage to stay the outdoor winter course for a bit longer.
Oh yes the snowsuit also covers any crinkle crinkle noise made by the diaper and covers any diaper bulge effectively !

That’s a lovely thought - having a one piece snow suit on with a nappy and plastic baby knickers on underneath. I bet you could go through the whole day with no one realising that you’ve got a nappy on. 

Although it might be a bit embarrassing when you get home if any of your friends come with you, and your mother insists on you all taking your wet snow suits off in the kitchen. Your friends might be a bit embarrassed at having to sit around in their t shirts or vests and underpants or knickers, but nowhere near as embarrassed as you’ll be when you’re friends see your wet nappy and plastics.