satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas .
A Merry Christmas to all you cool cats and kittens .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel

(12-10-2017, 10:00 AM)Bill Wrote: A Merry Christmas to all you cool cats and kittens .

And a very happy Sissy Christmas to all from me too!
(12-10-2017, 10:47 AM)Sissyjj. Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 10:00 AM)Bill Wrote: A Merry Christmas to all you cool cats and kittens .

And a very happy Sissy Christmas to all from me too!

I wish you a very Merry Christmas to all the members of this forum, and especially to my fellow men who have decided to wear skirts and panties and are submissive to the female gender superior
Thanks! And I wish the same for you. And everyone!
Merry Christmas to you all!

What would make your perfect Christmas?

I think mine would be to relive the time when I was thirteen and had to wear a red velvet dress and white tights on Christmas Day. It was unbelievably humiliating at the time, but I’d love it now.
A red velvet dress, and white tights does make a prefect Christmas Ali. I have a red velvet dress, with white lace, I like to dress in. And of course, it's not complete without the white tights, and a diaper with plastic panties under that. It came with, matching red velvet panties, I wear sometimes too. But, they are a bit small, and only just make it over my diapies!