ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matron Domination
(06-16-2020, 11:07 PM)Salonslave Wrote: I am a super new member. I finally wrote something thinking there might be some kind of a response. Perhaps I should have posted elsewhere in this group. Should I post as a new subject? How would I do that? Does my expectation of any type of response seem out of line? Should I continue to share?
Salonslave

Hi Salonslave,

The forums aren't always heavily active, so don't be upset if you don't get responses right away. Continue to contribute, and enjoy being a sissy!
Thank you, Richardto.
I will.
Ss
Now that has stirred a memory . My big cousin in her black and white checked mini mini dress with white gogo boots . Big hair up in curlers with a headscarf on getting ready to go out with her girlfriends . Seeing her white satin and lace panties as she bent over to do her lippy . The pink lace hanky that she blotted with and would be later used on me .
I hate the young . Bastards lol . Life is wasted on them .
OH ! If I could only go back and redo it again . Appreciate all that I had for all it was worth .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel