ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matron Domination
Thank you, Richardto.
I will.
Ss
Now that has stirred a memory . My big cousin in her black and white checked mini mini dress with white gogo boots . Big hair up in curlers with a headscarf on getting ready to go out with her girlfriends . Seeing her white satin and lace panties as she bent over to do her lippy . The pink lace hanky that she blotted with and would be later used on me .
I hate the young . Bastards lol . Life is wasted on them .
OH ! If I could only go back and redo it again . Appreciate all that I had for all it was worth .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(06-15-2020, 04:32 AM)Salonslave Wrote: I have always had a thing for older women. I is not something I have to think about to justify it to myself. I just have that attraction. Don’t get me wrong wrong, young women are attractive as are middle aged women.
The common denominator with regard to attractiveness is that they are able to take charge. 

I absolutely agree, Salonslave. My first sexual relationship was with a woman 11 years older than me, and a few years later I had an affair with H, a married woman 15 years my senior. I did not go looking for an affair at all, would not have attempted to start one with a married woman, and I am absolutely not proud that I had the affair, but H seduced me and introduced me to female dominance and a female led relationship. I don't know that she would recognise that term, but that's what it was. She wanted a boy toy, and I was delighted she chose to play with me. I confessed to her that I am a cross-dresser, and she delighted in using that fact to exert more control over me. 

The affair is long over, though H and I are still friends, and I am now happily married. My wife, J, is 8 years younger than me, but she is also very much in control. J knows H (through me), and is fully aware of our former relationship, and I wouldn't be surprised to find that they had discussed my predilections and fetishes at some point. I must admit the idea of them having that discussion, talking and laughing about me over a few drinks, is rather an exciting one. Particularly if I was required to dress in a maid's or waitress's outfit and serve the drinks while they chat about me as though I wasn't there.
(07-09-2020, 03:34 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 04:32 AM)Salonslave Wrote: I have always had a thing for older women. I is not something I have to think about to justify it to myself. I just have that attraction. Don’t get me wrong wrong, young women are attractive as are middle aged women.
The common denominator with regard to attractiveness is that they are able to take charge. 

I absolutely agree, Salonslave. My first sexual relationship was with a woman 11 years older than me, and a few years later I had an affair with H, a married woman 15 years my senior. I did not go looking for an affair at all, would not have attempted to start one with a married woman, and I am absolutely not proud that I had the affair, but H seduced me and introduced me to female dominance and a female led relationship. I don't know that she would recognise that term, but that's what it was. She wanted a boy toy, and I was delighted she chose to play with me. I confessed to her that I am a cross-dresser, and she delighted in using that fact to exert more control over me. 

The affair is long over, though H and I are still friends, and I am now happily married. My wife, J, is 8 years younger than me, but she is also very much in control. J knows H (through me), and is fully aware of our former relationship, and I wouldn't be surprised to find that they had discussed my predilections and fetishes at some point. I must admit the idea of them having that discussion, talking and laughing about me over a few drinks, is rather an exciting one. Particularly if I was required to dress in a maid's or waitress's outfit and serve the drinks while they chat about me as though I wasn't there.
You are certainly in good company on here, Bhuna. It always delights me to read all the guys on here who have discovered the joys of crossdressing and whilst I am more TG than TV myself and am not in a relationship, I recognise the joys of being submissive or (more specifically in my case) the ability to surrender the responsibilities that come purely as a consequence of being male. Instead I can just focus on making myself look girly and feminine in my role as an air stewardess.

(06-16-2020, 11:07 PM)Salonslave Wrote: I am a super new member. I finally wrote something thinking there might be some kind of a response. Perhaps I should have posted elsewhere in this group. Should I post as a new subject? How would I do that? Does my expectation of any type of response seem out of line? Should I continue to share?
Salonslave
Hi Salonslave

I have just read your posts (I don’t frequent this area of the forum as much as I do some others) and appreciated once again how diverse we are as a forum. Whereas, it sounds as though your interest in crossdressing came about as a result of natural curiosity, mine was ultimately enforced on me via petticoat punishment.

I was petticoated with a range of petticoat techniques growing up (roughly divided into ‚ÄėLolita dress & nappy punishment‚Äô and secretary punishment). All through this period though, I hid any desires beneath a stern veneer of masculinity, held for the benefit of my friends, to such an extent that I didn‚Äôt recognise that there were any.¬†

That was until my 18th birthday when my mother sat me down and told me that I would have to dress as a secretary full time while under her roof and undergo nappy punishment at night (although this latter punishment has had less impact on my day to day life, it has allowed me to use nappies when other’s wouldn’t for practical purposes).

The three months there after was a flash or skirts, heels, stockings, lingerie, hair and makeup. All of a sudden, because it was my lifestyle rather than a temporary punishment to endure, those female problems did matter. The ability to navigate a pair of five inch stilettos, the emergency of the unexpected ladder in my stockings, the rush to the bathroom to reapply smudged lipstick and the decision each morning as to whether a conservative or promiscuous skirt length was more appropriate was something that were things that I had to care about in order to maintain my enforced lifestyle but which I came to genuinely care about. For the first time in my life, I was able to entirely rid myself of the masculine expectations which had been bestowed on me by the various education institutions I had been through, though my mother had always done her best to introduce me to my feminine side.

Fast forward several years and my life as an air hostess is still dictated by heel height, skirt length and makeup regulation.

Welcome to the forum, Salonslave and to a fellow admirer in the feminine arts.

Girlygirl
(12-09-2017, 04:37 PM)jkd3940 Wrote: Timmy is the helpless toy of the garden club.

So many mature ladies are so intimidating to the poor boy.