ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matron Domination
(06-02-2020, 09:58 PM)Dazey Wrote: I'm not a fan of Castre's work due to their choice of featuring pretty much exclusively over-the-hill men and women in their scenarios.  The younger sissy is a step in the right direction, but the matronly/elderly women are still a turn-off for me.  Sorry if that sounds ageist.  YMMV.

Some of us here are older, some are younger. Means we may relate differently to particular images, concepts, stories. Personally I love Castre's usual settings as I'm middle aged. And middle-aged Dominant Women appeal to me most of all. 
Each to their own!
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(06-03-2020, 12:01 AM)Salonslave Wrote: I have read this site for many years, telling myself that I would register one of these days.
Today is that day. While I plan to participate ongoing, this first post is very important to me.

Hi Salon Slave,

Welcome to the Forum!

In the parlance of talk radio, I see you are a "long time listener, first time caller."

We are delighted on both counts.  

Thanks for introducing yourself a bit in your first comment.  I hope you will also make an introduction in New Member Introductions, where there will be a broader audience than this specific thread (I happen to look periodically for new members who have made their post or comment/reply).

I happen to be a fellow member of the "67" club, although falling a few years short on years of marriage (mine now begins with a 4 as of last month).  I think you will find there are a fair number of us here, although all 67!  That's anecdotal on my part.

In any event, I am glad you signed up yesterday, and I can't wait to hear more.

A story behind your moniker?

Wonderful!  I always love a good story.  (And the topic does intrigue).
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
I remember seeing one of these pictures years ago and it reminded me vey much of the times my aunt wanted to show off one of me in my new dresses or panties . Everybody older than 12 yrs old was ancient then even although the women were in their mid 30's and early 40's as far as I was concerned They could have been in their 70's .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(06-02-2020, 09:58 PM)Dazey Wrote: I'm not a fan of Castre's work due to their choice of featuring pretty much exclusively over-the-hill men and women in their scenarios.  The younger sissy is a step in the right direction, but the matronly/elderly women are still a turn-off for me.  Sorry if that sounds ageist.  YMMV.

This response points out how focused many of us are in our needs, wants, and desires. I am one who loves this older, matronly Lady. It is how all of my fantasies begin, and usually end. Something in my deep past I am sure. I am curious if others have this focus, or like this poster has noted he has no such need?
(06-03-2020, 07:05 AM)Kimmi Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 12:01 AM)Salonslave Wrote: I have read this site for many years, telling myself that I would register one of these days.
Today is that day. While I plan to participate ongoing, this first post is very important to me.

Hi Salon Slave,

Welcome to the Forum!

In the parlance of talk radio, I see you are a "long time listener, first time caller."

We are delighted on both counts.  

Thanks for introducing yourself a bit in your first comment.  I hope you will also make an introduction in New Member Introductions, where there will be a broader audience than this specific thread (I happen to look periodically for new members who have made their post or comment/reply).

I happen to be a fellow member of the "67" club, although falling a few years short on years of marriage (mine now begins with a 4 as of last month).  I think you will find there are a fair number of us here, although all 67!  That's anecdotal on my part.

In any event, I am glad you signed up yesterday, and I can't wait to hear more.

A story behind your moniker?

Wonderful!  I always love a good story.  (And the topic does intrigue).
I'm a member of the 67 club too!!

Baby Stephanie
Welcome Saloneslave! It would appear there are more "chronologically advanced sexual beings" here than anyone imagined. Luv to hear more about what's behind the moniker, as I am always drawn to TG fiction with salon themes. Hope you enjoy the fact that you finally decided to "jump in" and be part of the fun!
How strange it all is. I love Castre's art and share Dazey's views about the submissives, however, I have completely the reverse feeling about the matronly/elderly women. For me they are the quintessence of Female Dominance and always beautifully portrayed by Castre.

Such is the maze of sexual psychology: everyone's preferences different and unique in their own way.

Adam
I have always had a thing for older women. I is not something I have to think about to justify it to myself. I just have that attraction. Don’t get me wrong wrong, young women are attractive as are middle aged women.
The common denominator with regard to attractiveness is that they are able to take charge.
Now take the case of the dominant hairdresser: She has the ability and clout to simply require her slave to endure all the procedures that women have traditionally had to endure simply so they can be attractive for men’s ogling pleasure.
Consider the time and monetary investment of having to visit the beauty shop. Consider what women must go through to look good. They have had to have their wet hair wound onto rollers and tightly netted then sit beneath a roaring and hot dryer hood as their hair dries and shrinks, causing the hair to be pulled tighter and tighter with brush rollers sticking into their scalp. Add up all the hours spent beneath the hairdryer in one year. At least 52 hours a year based on one hour per hour week. Consider how many hours for getting to and from the salon. Consider the time spent having their hair washed and set th n comb d out. Consider the hours a lady spent working to earn money to pay for this treatment. We are talking a couple hundred hours per year. And most of that time I as spent wearing a tight girdle, or perhaps fan lacing garment just to look attractive.
My wife didn’t have the family finance to go to the beauty parlor so she did he own hair rollers each night and had to sleep with brush rollers every night. My wife came to school each day after tossing and turning as she tried to find a comfortable way to sleep. We are talking about her having lived within a system that simply expected well managed hair.
She was not the only one. During my high school years ‘66 to ‘70 most of the girls arrived with their hair, sometimes big hair well fixed and sprayed. They also wore girdles and stockings under their dresses. They also wore 1 to 2 inch heels, sometimes on their Gogo boots.
When I first heard my wife complain about how she suffered for beauty the mere thought illicited Feelings of empathy for her and all women. As early as the onset of puberty the empathy I felt somehow got intertwined with my sexuality and I found myself aroused by the thought of all their suffering and I felt the need to suffer as they were suffering. So here I was with a masochistic mind set and a powerful fetish for all things that women endured. The words, masochist, fetish, absolutely were not in my vocabulary. I just felt like I was a total weirdo. I got turned on passing in front of a beauty salon, looking at girdles in the Sears, Penney’s, wards,& Spiegal catalogs.
Of course I secretly snooped in my mother’s dresser drawers and she had some amazing stuff. She had one outfit that a boned longline bra whose bottom edge had hooks that paired with the top edge of her girdle. The little hooks were exactly like the bra strap hooks of today and then too.
My mother’s garments were loose on me. I wanted to experience TIGHT.
My 2 sisters had girdles in their drawers too and I borrowed them many times.
Somehow I never got caught. So the story of my embarrassment does not exist.
My Aunt, who I would call a sexpot had a beauty parlor. She promised me one day to do my hair like a lady. Wash and set, hairdryer time, followed by making up my face. I cannot believe all this really happened, but I am going strictly by my memory of these events. These ideas shaped my outlook and behavior for life.
The story is too long to finish tonight. I want to do justice to it and I will continue when I can find the time.
While writing this I found myself holding my lips tight and breathing exactly as I did while snooping. I always placed things back exactly as I found them.
More later - on how I became Salon Slave.
Ss
I am a super new member. I finally wrote something thinking there might be some kind of a response. Perhaps I should have posted elsewhere in this group. Should I post as a new subject? How would I do that? Does my expectation of any type of response seem out of line? Should I continue to share?
Salonslave
(06-16-2020, 11:07 PM)Salonslave Wrote: I am a super new member. I finally wrote something thinking there might be some kind of a response. Perhaps I should have posted elsewhere in this group. Should I post as a new subject? How would I do that? Does my expectation of any type of response seem out of line? Should I continue to share?
Salonslave

Hi Salonslave,

The forums aren't always heavily active, so don't be upset if you don't get responses right away. Continue to contribute, and enjoy being a sissy!