satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
How to Achieve Gender Role Reversal
(08-12-2018, 12:16 PM)heidi Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 03:59 PM)heidi Wrote: I have completely reversed a relationship with a former boss to slave, as a big gal who played sports when we dated he got very disrespectful to me and a fight started I beat him up in a fistfight til he was begging for me to stop punching him, he now cleans my condo once a week in a maids outfit and I top him in all areas. Heidi

He was my boss and I his admin, he was pestering for a date, many hints bordering on sex harassment, we went out, he played the macho asshole I was quiet because I knew I could take him as a big gal, I'm also a lesbian into bringing down men. We went back to his place he was all over me and I defended myself as a tomboy I had many fights and won most. I punched him out in a fight as I was quicker to the punch, fast forward 3 years later he wears nightgowns to bed as I walk around with boxers on. He does all the things a wife does and has nice legs with hose and garters and I put him on display for my lez friends when they come over, even used a strapon in front of them, he has no pride anymore. I know it might be a little harsh for this site but once the female becomes stronger the last power over them is gone and we are seeing it in society now, yo go girls!

Oh forgot to answer you, he works elsewhere as I'm in a position similar to his but anytime I snap my fingers he comes, funny story when we started we were at the mall and I wanted to get him some feminine clothes he was starting to complain, I said in a voice loud enough for people to hear " do you want me to kick your ass right now?" he was scared I would too and never complains anymore.

Entertaining and educational experience for other Female Masters to consider.   Must wonder about how others in Your sphere have reacted to this:

1.  Do You still work in the same environment and have other Women there seen the results of Your male girl's feminization and re-training?

2.  If so, have other Women gotten similar interest in such proper sex-role reversal?

3.  Have You any more developments of future transitions in mind for Your little male girl both for Your own goals or as examples of Female Empowerment for others Women?
(07-23-2016, 12:28 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 07:00 AM)xidreamx Wrote: Yes it was back in high school when we were together. We would hang out after school and of course we would do normal things bf/gfs would do. Well one day after we were done having relations I saw a pair of her panties on the floor and thought I would be funny and put them on. Well I learned that was a mistake and she got the idea I should wear them more. Eventually she had me wearing them all the time. Even under my boy clothes when at school. After school time  it started to become more about  me starting to just serve her needs and also dressing fully as a girl instead of us having a "normal" boy/girl relationship. We eventually broke up as most high school relationships end. I eventually reverted back to being a boy but being feminized is powerful thing a girl can do to a boy. The thoughts of it never fully leave my head. I try to run from them but they always come back strong now to the point that I'm on a petticoated sight having to talk about them
Yes, once in skirts and panties, there is no going back. I assist moms who use petticoating and seen many once macho boys surrender to their inner princess after spending time in frilly dresses and petticoats. Do you dress today, if not its time to get some skirts and panties and become the sissy you were born to be.

So so true, there is absolutely no such things as a male 'just trying on panties, just once'. As soon as you try on that silky pretty underwear they have you forever, no matter how much you try to deny it to yourself. 

Even on the days were I have to wear 'male' underwear it's always extremely colourful and never just dull cotton, even then I can't wait to get home and slip into some proper panties.

If a boy is made to wear panties when he's younger and then reverts to 'male' underwear for school and the likes, you can bet your bottom dollar that you have already planted the seed for his inner princess who loves nothing more than slipping his frilly dress and petticoats on as soon as he can. The only thing stopping him from wearing them full time is his fear, he's scared like all males of being rejected by the group and so he's worried if his mates seen his pretty frilly princess panties he won't be part of the group anymore. 

Shame if only he understood the all the boys in his group are thinking the same and were all secretly wishing that they could be wearing their panties instead of their dull cotton boxer-shorts or briefs, what a better world it would be.
Do you think all boys secretly wish they could wear panties? I'm not so sure.

I've seen boys sobbing like a baby when their mother holds out a pair of panties for them to put on. I'm not sure how many of them grew to love panties, like I did.
(09-04-2018, 01:24 PM)Ali Wrote: Do you think all boys secretly wish they could wear panties? I'm not so sure.

I've seen boys sobbing like a baby when their mother holds out a pair of panties for them to put on. I'm not sure how many of them grew to love panties, like I did.

Don't be fool those tears are because they are hiding their inner sissy. It scares them especially once they get their first taste of femininity wearing panties and skirts. Being petticoated forces a brat to face his biggest fear that he is really a sissy and loves all those ruffles and lace. I helped too many mothers turn so called sports loving alpha brats into complete prissy princesses who have no choice but to love all those frills.

RF
(09-04-2018, 01:33 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 01:24 PM)Ali Wrote: Do you think all boys secretly wish they could wear panties? I'm not so sure.

Don't be fool those tears are because they are hiding their inner sissy. It scares them especially once they get their first taste of femininity wearing panties and skirts. Being petticoated forces a brat to face his biggest fear that he is really a sissy and loves all those ruffles and lace. I helped too many mothers turn so called sports loving alpha brats into complete prissy princesses who have no choice but to love all those frills.

RF
We call him Matilda now and its not liked but too bad and when I ordered him into panties and dresses a few years back much vocal complaint but I said "get your dress on", he cried and pleaded but put the dress on where its been ever since. Now it is second nature and no turning back so ladies be stern and insist upon your rules being followed as men are mentally inferior to us and our will, I know from experience.

(08-12-2018, 07:27 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 03:59 PM)heidi Wrote: I have completely reversed a relationship with a former boss to slave, as a big gal who played sports when we dated he got very disrespectful to me and a fight started I beat him up in a fistfight til he was begging for me to stop punching him, he now cleans my condo once a week in a maids outfit and I top him in all areas. Heidi

He was my boss and I his admin, he was pestering for a date, many hints bordering on sex harassment, we went out, he played the macho asshole I was quiet because I knew I could take him as a big gal, I'm also a lesbian into bringing down men. We went back to his place he was all over me and I defended myself as a tomboy I had many fights and won most. I punched him out in a fight as I was quicker to the punch, fast forward 3 years later he wears nightgowns to bed as I walk around with boxers on. He does all the things a wife does and has nice legs with hose and garters and I put him on display for my lez friends when they come over, even used a strapon in front of them, he has no pride anymore. I know it might be a little harsh for this site but once the female becomes stronger the last power over them is gone and we are seeing it in society now, yo go girls!

Oh forgot to answer you, he works elsewhere as I'm in a position similar to his but anytime I snap my fingers he comes, funny story when we started we were at the mall and I wanted to get him some feminine clothes he was starting to complain, I said in a voice loud enough for people to hear " do you want me to kick your ass right now?" he was scared I would too and never complains anymore.

Entertaining and educational experience for other Female Masters to consider.   Must wonder about how others in Your sphere have reacted to this:

1.  Do You still work in the same environment and have other Women there seen the results of Your male girl's feminization and re-training?

2.  If so, have other Women gotten similar interest in such proper sex-role reversal?

3.  Have You any more developments of future transitions in mind for Your little male girl both for Your own goals or as examples of Female Empowerment for others Women?
Not in the same office but in the same field, there are other close female managers who know about our relationship and I've demonstrated strapon on his manpussy, made him masterbate in front of three of them, but explained about discretion. The were excited and do want the same lifestyle but its hard to find a sub to change into a femboi as I have.

I'm much younger and he'll retire soon as all his money will be deposited in my account, will be kept as a gurl 24/7 and kept in a cock cage so no accidents or release unless under my supervision. It didn't happen overnight, I have been doing it for 3 years from him to her, took a lot of reading on my part and why I enjoy this site as I learn from others experiences.
(09-05-2018, 09:53 AM)heidi Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 01:33 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

RF
We call him Matilda now and its not liked but too bad and when I ordered him into panties and dresses a few years back much vocal complaint but I said "get your dress on", he cried and pleaded but put the dress on where its been ever since. Now it is second nature and no turning back so ladies be stern and insist upon your rules being followed as men are mentally inferior to us and our will, I know from experience.

(08-12-2018, 07:27 PM)whyguys Wrote:

Not in the same office but in the same field, there are other close female managers who know about our relationship and I've demonstrated strapon on his manpussy, made him masterbate in front of three of them, but explained about discretion. The were excited and do want the same lifestyle but its hard to find a sub to change into a femboi as I have.

I'm much younger and he'll retire soon as all his money will be deposited in my account, will be kept as a gurl 24/7 and kept in a cock cage so no accidents or release unless under my supervision. It didn't happen overnight, I have been doing it for 3 years from him to her, took a lot of reading on my part and why I enjoy this site as I learn from others experiences.
Sterness is key. My wife will tell me to put on panties and I will refuse for days until I realize I am a jerk and then I out them back on. My panties are small restrictive and not very comfortable.
[quote pid='20241' dateline='1553606681']

(09-05-2018, 09:53 AM)heidi Wrote: We call him Matilda now and its not liked but too bad and when I ordered him into panties and dresses a few years back much vocal complaint but I said "get your dress on", he cried and pleaded but put the dress on where its been ever since. Now it is second nature and no turning back so ladies be stern and insist upon your rules being followed as men are mentally inferior to us and our will, I know from experience.

[/quote]

How truly exciting and empowering it must feel to have reduced Your male to such subordinate and feminized status!
(03-26-2019, 05:58 PM)whyguys Wrote: [quote pid='20241' dateline='1553606681']

(09-05-2018, 09:53 AM)heidi Wrote: We call him Matilda now and its not liked but too bad and when I ordered him into panties and dresses a few years back much vocal complaint but I said "get your dress on", he cried and pleaded but put the dress on where its been ever since. Now it is second nature and no turning back so ladies be stern and insist upon your rules being followed as men are mentally inferior to us and our will, I know from experience.

How truly exciting and empowering it must feel to have reduced Your male to such subordinate and feminized status!
[/quote]
For many centuries it was acceptable for females to be a 2nd class citizen and thought to be less than a man, how wrong that was and now with a female led society the genie's out of the bottle...we are smarter, stronger, and better leaders and men know it but try to ignore or nervously laugh off the war of the sexes they can't win as nature is all about female...if these younger girls will accept their true destiny in just a few years the visible changes in society will be so overpowering.
(07-17-2016, 06:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: It’s my personal life mission to see a female led society be created where gender roles are 100% reversed. In order for this to happen we need to inspire and empower mothers to raise strong athletic daughters and prissy sons. My dream would be to see a world where girls are raised to be strong, play sports only wear pants, have crew cuts and rough house around. Boys would be raised to be docile little ladies, only allowed to wear dresses, kept in pigtails or curls, made to play with dolls, take ballet, have tea parties and compete in beauty pageants. 

Who else agrees with my vision, any mothers out there that want to make this happen message me.

The Radical Feminist

For the sake of our planet and the future of humanity, this needs to happen. Males have been running the show for millennia and where has it got us? War after war, with millions of casualties and misery for the survivors, the subjugation and exploitation of the so-called "weaker sex" and the gradual destruction of the beautiful world we were given.

Well, the "weaker sex" are starting to come into their own.  They are now better educated than men, better equipped to operate in a rapidly changing employment market where co-operation, good customer service skills and collaboration are the key to success rather than ruthless competition, and earning more than their male spouses as a result.  There will be more women executives and managers and more male secretaries.  Many men will be displaced from the labour market altogether, and they will become full-time house-husbands and parents taking on the traditional "house-wife" role that women had been relegated to for centuries.

I predict that some decades from now, most workers will be women and most housewives will be men.  Having relegated men to housewives, it will be a simple step to force them into skirts and dresses, high heels and make up.  Boys will be brought up as girls once were, put into ultra-frilly dresses and knickers, their hair long and tied with bows, and made to play with dolls and take part in beauty pageants and take up ballet and domestic skills, while their sisters become the leaders of the future in sports, business and politics, having eschewed the humiliation of the skirt forever!

Lottie
Lottie,

Spot on, this is our goal as radical feminists. A truly gender reverse society where women are not just in power but we have changed the dynamics so males accept their long over due feminization.

RF