BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Achieve Gender Role Reversal
The mothers i know are mostly the same . Late to lesbianism after really bad marriages or were repressed until divorced and left with the children . Though the feminization of their brats tends to differ from one to another .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
It is understandable that women who are simply fed up with men or have had bad or abusive marriages sometimes turn to other women. But many women, some of whom are strong to begin with learn early on that submissive men are more compitable and tend not to get caught up in relationships they find hard to get out of. When it comes to feminization there are two schools of thought, some women may be seeking revenge on men for past abuses and others like my wife find submissiveness a playful way to test how far she can take me. What's interesting about women who prefer sissies is that they too sometimes seek out women and that is something I feared a long time ago but never happened.
As someone who has been feminized and babied for over 50 years . I can tell you this . It's all about conditioning . Better the carrot than the stick . Start young and make sure it's fun and a pleasure . Make it a game and praise and encourage them . All you do by forcing and spanking and humiliating them is to break them and scar them mentally .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(06-17-2018, 12:56 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='8525' dateline='1503156959']
Knowing that you have been helping women achieve their goals of feminizing their sons and raising their daughters to be strong and independent, the proof being of the beauty pagent photos you have posted it brings to mind a question. These women who so passionately and publically have dressed their sons as girls, are they dominant in their relationship with their husbands? It seems to me they are strong enough to resist any complaints or resistance from their husbands who are likely to be submissive anyway and if this is the case it sets a good example for both son and daughter on how to behave.

Most of the mothers I work with are single or in lesbian relationships. The few that do still have husbands are very dominate over them and some do make their husbands live full time as sissies. More and more women are fed up with males and no longer afraid to seek out female lovers. I believe we may someday see the lesbian couple as the normal family and males being more used as maids or sperm donors.

RF
[/quote]

RadFem... can see Sapphic supremacy as a very viable and likely outcome.   The moment when that were to be the majority construct for society, there shall be NO chance of the male as a sex ever again exerting any real influence on the world in any aspect.   The best male girls might ever expect is instilling constant amusement and laughter each morning as 'she' daintly and dutifully serves her two Female Master Their breakfast in bed.  (by the way a bed they'll tearfully in shame make later when the Women trod off to do the world's REAL WORK!
(06-17-2018, 12:56 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 08:41 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: I am all for the complete gender role reversal to happen faster. Males have been screwing society up for a very long time. They need to be sissified at a very young age and kept in silks and satins. Lots and lots of lace. Being completely hairless and made to paint their nails. Using only feminine smelling soaps and deodorants. Being made to submit to women. Suck the macho and masculine right out of them. Replace it with only feminine silky items and dresses. No pants for them. They sure can't handle things anymore.

More mothers are raising their sons as princesses. This is still a small percent of mothers but they are growing more and more each day. It will probably take another 20 or so years, but the idea of petticoating will become main stream and seeing brats wearing dresses and playing with dolls will be the norm.

RF

(08-19-2017, 03:35 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 06:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: It’s my personal life mission to see a female led society be created where gender roles are 100% reversed. In order for this to happen we need to inspire and empower mothers to raise strong athletic daughters and prissy sons. My dream would be to see a world where girls are raised to be strong, play sports only wear pants, have crew cuts and rough house around. Boys would be raised to be docile little ladies, only allowed to wear dresses, kept in pigtails or curls, made to play with dolls, take ballet, have tea parties and compete in beauty pageants. 

Knowing that you have been helping women achieve their goals of feminizing their sons and raising their daughters to be strong and independent, the proof being of the beauty pagent photos you have posted it brings to mind a question. These women who so passionately and publically have dressed their sons as girls, are they dominant in their relationship with their husbands? It seems to me they are strong enough to resist any complaints or resistance from their husbands who are likely to be submissive anyway and if this is the case it sets a good example for both son and daughter on how to behave.

Most of the mothers I work with are single or in lesbian relationships. The few that do still have husbands are very dominate over them and some do make their husbands live full time as sissies. More and more women are fed up with males and no longer afraid to seek out female lovers. I believe we may someday see the lesbian couple as the normal family and males being more used as maids or sperm donors.

RF

Miss from small acorns great oak trees grow, these few boi princesses now will turn into a flood. And there will be no going back for us males.
(07-17-2016, 06:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: It’s my personal life mission to see a female led society be created where gender roles are 100% reversed. In order for this to happen we need to inspire and empower mothers to raise strong athletic daughters and prissy sons. My dream would be to see a world where girls are raised to be strong, play sports only wear pants, have crew cuts and rough house around. Boys would be raised to be docile little ladies, only allowed to wear dresses, kept in pigtails or curls, made to play with dolls, take ballet, have tea parties and compete in beauty pageants. 

Who else agrees with my vision, any mothers out there that want to make this happen message me.

The Radical Feminist
I have completely reversed a relationship with a former boss to slave, as a big gal who played sports when we dated he got very disrespectful to me and a fight started I beat him up in a fistfight til he was begging for me to stop punching him, he now cleans my condo once a week in a maids outfit and I top him in all areas. Heidi
(08-10-2018, 12:00 PM)heidi Wrote: I have completely reversed a relationship with a former boss to slave, as a big gal who played sports when we dated he got very disrespectful to me and a fight started I beat him up in a fistfight til he was begging for me to stop punching him, he now cleans my condo once a week in a maids outfit and I top him in all areas. Heidi

Awesome its always nice to hear about women putting males in their proper place. Love to hear more details of how you turned your former boss into a maid. Does he only clean for you or does he work as a maid full time? At work are you now the boss or did you/him work somewhere else now.

RF
(08-10-2018, 03:59 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 12:00 PM)heidi Wrote: I have completely reversed a relationship with a former boss to slave, as a big gal who played sports when we dated he got very disrespectful to me and a fight started I beat him up in a fistfight til he was begging for me to stop punching him, he now cleans my condo once a week in a maids outfit and I top him in all areas. Heidi

Awesome its always nice to hear about women putting males in their proper place. Love to hear more details of how you turned your former boss into a maid. Does he only clean for you or does he work as a maid full time? At work are you now the boss or did you/him work somewhere else now.

RF
He was my boss and I his admin, he was pestering for a date, many hints bordering on sex harassment, we went out, he played the macho asshole I was quiet because I knew I could take him as a big gal, I'm also a lesbian into bringing down men. We went back to his place he was all over me and I defended myself as a tomboy I had many fights and won most. I punched him out in a fight as I was quicker to the punch, fast forward 3 years later he wears nightgowns to bed as I walk around with boxers on. He does all the things a wife does and has nice legs with hose and garters and I put him on display for my lez friends when they come over, even used a strapon in front of them, he has no pride anymore. I know it might be a little harsh for this site but once the female becomes stronger the last power over them is gone and we are seeing it in society now, yo go girls!

(08-12-2018, 12:16 PM)heidi Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 03:59 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

RF
He was my boss and I his admin, he was pestering for a date, many hints bordering on sex harassment, we went out, he played the macho asshole I was quiet because I knew I could take him as a big gal, I'm also a lesbian into bringing down men. We went back to his place he was all over me and I defended myself as a tomboy I had many fights and won most. I punched him out in a fight as I was quicker to the punch, fast forward 3 years later he wears nightgowns to bed as I walk around with boxers on. He does all the things a wife does and has nice legs with hose and garters and I put him on display for my lez friends when they come over, even used a strapon in front of them, he has no pride anymore. I know it might be a little harsh for this site but once the female becomes stronger the last power over them is gone and we are seeing it in society now, yo go girls!
Oh forgot to answer you, he works elsewhere as I'm in a position similar to his but anytime I snap my fingers he comes, funny story when we started we were at the mall and I wanted to get him some feminine clothes he was starting to complain, I said in a voice loud enough for people to hear " do you want me to kick your ass right now?" he was scared I would too and never complains anymore.
Heidi, Saw your message this morning. You need to enable PMs to allow me to send a response to you. Thanks look forward to discuss further.

RF
My mom believed boys could and should wear dresses. She started me at 11 years of age. I too believe moms should put their boys in dresses and skirts at very young age, say around 9 or 10. It is at this age when boys attempt to dominate girls and it grows well into their adulthood, which is wrong.