BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Achieve Gender Role Reversal
(07-17-2016, 06:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: It’s my personal life mission to see a female led society be created where gender roles are 100% reversed. In order for this to happen we need to inspire and empower mothers to raise strong athletic daughters and prissy sons. My dream would be to see a world where girls are raised to be strong, play sports only wear pants, have crew cuts and rough house around. Boys would be raised to be docile little ladies, only allowed to wear dresses, kept in pigtails or curls, made to play with dolls, take ballet, have tea parties and compete in beauty pageants. 

Who else agrees with my vision, any mothers out there that want to make this happen message me.

The Radical Feminist

this is happening now and much sooner than we thought as girls get more bolder and stronger,in fact i see many girls who are tougher than most boys..female supremacy is her to stay..
(07-17-2016, 06:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: It’s my personal life mission to see a female led society be created where gender roles are 100% reversed. In order for this to happen we need to inspire and empower mothers to raise strong athletic daughters and prissy sons. My dream would be to see a world where girls are raised to be strong, play sports only wear pants, have crew cuts and rough house around. Boys would be raised to be docile little ladies, only allowed to wear dresses, kept in pigtails or curls, made to play with dolls, take ballet, have tea parties and compete in beauty pageants. 

Who else agrees with my vision, any mothers out there that want to make this happen message me.

The Radical Feminist

RadicalFeminist, 
I had no idea that I wanted this lifestyle until a few short months ago when my girlfriend and I moved in together. She forced her beliefs upon me and now I am a 21 year old female supremacist who loves my chastity belt and putting on Disney princess panties before I go to bed. I think that to create this society you just need to get women on board and the men will follow!
(07-16-2017, 02:24 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:

The Radical Feminist

RadicalFeminist, 
I had no idea that I wanted this lifestyle until a few short months ago when my girlfriend and I moved in together. She forced her beliefs upon me and now I am a 21 year old female supremacist who loves my chastity belt and putting on Disney princess panties before I go to bed. I think that to create this society you just need to get women on board and the men will follow!

ThatOneGuy...

So your Female Master was the main impetus and intro into proper sex-role reversal.  Had She ever intimated the training and changes She wished to initiate early on in your relationship... or did she surprise you.

Also would love to hear how She led you to realization of Female supremacy and what amusement and joy She has had in doing so.  How have others around you reacted?

THANK YOU!

Knowing that you have been helping women achieve their goals of feminizing their sons and raising their daughters to be strong and independent, the proof being of the beauty pagent photos you have posted it brings to mind a question. These women who so passionately and publically have dressed their sons as girls, are they dominant in their relationship with their husbands? It seems to me they are strong enough to resist any complaints or resistance from their husbands who are likely to be submissive anyway and if this is the case it sets a good example for both son and daughter on how to behave.
I like the idea, and think it would be reasonably easy to implement. I am curious if there are any legal restrictions in doing this.

The Radical Feminist

I fully agree. I started when I was 5, and I am now retired. I actutally did a term paper in sociology regarding a female led society. 
I for one believea Female Led Society would be a better world.
I would love there to be a total reversal of genders. Clothing, job positions, positions in the home and in relationships, the whole thing. Any management positions to be held by females. Every woman should have a male in service to her. Single males would occupy lower positions in employment and if they were fortunate enough to be proposed to, they would immediately become a house-husband. This would encourage males to be as attractive as possible to their suitors. If they are honest, a high percentage of males will have thought about such changes and will have secretly dreamt about beig in service to a dominant woman.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
I am all for the complete gender role reversal to happen faster. Males have been screwing society up for a very long time. They need to be sissified at a very young age and kept in silks and satins. Lots and lots of lace. Being completely hairless and made to paint their nails. Using only feminine smelling soaps and deodorants. Being made to submit to women. Suck the macho and masculine right out of them. Replace it with only feminine silky items and dresses. No pants for them. They sure can't handle things anymore.
What has to happen is for women to realize the power of the pussy.  I don't like being so blunt but it is the truth.  Men all want one thing and we have control of it.  Once the male understands that he can only gain access to it if he obeys then and only then can the woman begin making the necessary changes in the men in her circle of influence.  Once young men and boys see that the men that actually have a beautiful sexy women in their lives are the ones that obey and agree to feminization and sissification.  These men then become role models and the generational shift in society and role reversal begins and sustains itself!
(06-15-2018, 08:41 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: I am all for the complete gender role reversal to happen faster. Males have been screwing society up for a very long time. They need to be sissified at a very young age and kept in silks and satins. Lots and lots of lace. Being completely hairless and made to paint their nails. Using only feminine smelling soaps and deodorants. Being made to submit to women. Suck the macho and masculine right out of them. Replace it with only feminine silky items and dresses. No pants for them. They sure can't handle things anymore.

More mothers are raising their sons as princesses. This is still a small percent of mothers but they are growing more and more each day. It will probably take another 20 or so years, but the idea of petticoating will become main stream and seeing brats wearing dresses and playing with dolls will be the norm.

RF

(08-19-2017, 03:35 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote:

Knowing that you have been helping women achieve their goals of feminizing their sons and raising their daughters to be strong and independent, the proof being of the beauty pagent photos you have posted it brings to mind a question. These women who so passionately and publically have dressed their sons as girls, are they dominant in their relationship with their husbands? It seems to me they are strong enough to resist any complaints or resistance from their husbands who are likely to be submissive anyway and if this is the case it sets a good example for both son and daughter on how to behave.

Most of the mothers I work with are single or in lesbian relationships. The few that do still have husbands are very dominate over them and some do make their husbands live full time as sissies. More and more women are fed up with males and no longer afraid to seek out female lovers. I believe we may someday see the lesbian couple as the normal family and males being more used as maids or sperm donors.

RF