BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Achieve Gender Role Reversal
Its like riding a bike, once in panties a sissy can never go back again. He can pretend to be a male and try to hide the truth. Its always there nagging at him to give in, the only solution is fully embracing it, become the sissy you were born to be.
Yes, it is true that once the panties go on that the woman has won that fight. Right now I am sitting here in pretty pink panties with a matching bra in my nightgown getting ready to be the wife's sissy secretary this morning. Left me a bunch of orders and I am taking a short break before getting back to her letters. Women rule!
(07-17-2016, 06:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: It’s my personal life mission to see a female led society be created where gender roles are 100% reversed. In order for this to happen we need to inspire and empower mothers to raise strong athletic daughters and prissy sons. My dream would be to see a world where girls are raised to be strong, play sports only wear pants, have crew cuts and rough house around. Boys would be raised to be docile little ladies, only allowed to wear dresses, kept in pigtails or curls, made to play with dolls, take ballet, have tea parties and compete in beauty pageants. 

Who else agrees with my vision, any mothers out there that want to make this happen message me.

The Radical Feminist

Its never too late to turn husbands into the house wife either.  you would be surprised how many would jump at the chance.
Alice
(09-07-2016, 10:40 PM)AliceEdwards Wrote: Its never too late to turn husbands into the house wife either.  you would be surprised how many would jump at the chance.
Alice

No, its never to late. With more women becoming the breadwinners and traditional male jobs starting to die off or replaced by machines or robots, males are going to have less choice and need to accept the more traditional feminine role of home maker. Once he has to rely on his wife for any money she has real power over him. Adopting skirts and heels is just the next logical step as males become good little male housewives.
(09-08-2016, 05:16 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 10:40 PM)AliceEdwards Wrote: Its never too late to turn husbands into the house wife either.  you would be surprised how many would jump at the chance.
Alice

No, its never to late. With more women becoming the breadwinners and traditional male jobs starting to die off or replaced by machines or robots, males are going to have less choice and need to accept the more traditional feminine role of home maker. Once he has to rely on his wife for any money she has real power over him. Adopting skirts and heels is just the next logical step as males become good little male housewives.

I agree. More and more traditional male jobs are outsourced or replaced by machines and robots and thus males will have to look for other jobs, including the traditional feminine jobs of housewives, secretaries, maids ect. And once a man is dependent on his wife financially, she can easily turn him into an obedient and submissive male housewife in panties, bra, dress, high heels and a pinafore. 

*curtsy*

(09-06-2016, 02:21 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Yes, it is true that once the panties go on that the woman has won that fight. 

How true!
(09-04-2016, 07:16 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Its like riding a bike, once in panties a sissy can never go back again. He can pretend to be a male and try to hide the truth. Its always there nagging at him to give in, the only solution is fully embracing it, become the sissy you were born to be.

You are so right! I've tried several times to completely get rid of my collection of panties, bras, etc...., but I keep coming back to them. I've thrown them out, just to find myself back in the local stores buying more. It's a feeling that I just can't deny. Wearing panties is a part of who I am, and I need to find a way to fully accept it.
(09-06-2016, 02:21 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Yes, it is true that once the panties go on that the woman has won that fight.  Right now I am sitting here in pretty pink panties with a matching bra in my nightgown getting ready to be the wife's sissy secretary this morning.   Left me a bunch of orders and I am taking a short break before getting back to her letters.  Women rule!

Sounds lovely.

(09-08-2016, 05:16 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
Alice

While I do not do everything en femme, I have enjoyed taking over more responsibilities that keep things running smoothly for the "breadwinner" of the family.
Mothers and wives need to start making the changes. Buy dresses and skirts for all the males in the household along with proper underthings.
I think the world is changing, perhaps not soon enough for most of us here. Society needed many strong alphas to build this modern world in which we live. But now information drives society, and we are learning the value of the superior female mind - and we crave their leadership and control. Contributions of feminized males are now recognized as valuable, and the idea that we each have unique gifts - sissies too, has come into vogue. So, we can all do our part by being the best sissies we can be, and change our own little corner of the world.
It is true that feminized males are becoming more common place in society and the more high profile they are the more they are paving the path for the rest of us to be comfortable knowing that what we have become is acceptable.  I'm not quite sure it has come into vogue yet but it is at the point that it is getting more and more socially wrong to criticize those of us who have embraced our femininity. We have a long way to go before it is common place for women to have a male maid but I like to think it is a natural evolution that is taking place and one day this will be the norm. Just think if women ruled, men have proven they are incapable of reason and compassion and all these horrible things that are happening around the world would end.