BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Achieve Gender Role Reversal
You know what this is one part of the plan I did not think out. I mean maybe retaking the same test could make sense. I am open to suggestions though. I would also be willing to volunteer to be a test subject for my plan.
(07-02-2020, 10:48 AM)tl17 Wrote: You know what this is one part of the plan I did not think out. I mean maybe retaking the same test could make sense. I am open to suggestions though. I would also be willing to volunteer to be a test subject for my plan.
LOL

You’d certainly be feeling the pressure coming up to retaking the test (especially after months if not years of acting prissy and girly), you really wouldn’t want to be regressed back into nappies a second time. The wetting is more about the humiliation and you can overcome that relatively easily with the right attitude and whilst I can mess myself relatively easily now, it takes much longer to overcome the natural revulsion that it causes and the potty training in that aspect is much more difficult to fight.

As for what would happen when they reached their age parity level, I suppose a discussion would need to be had as to how many males society needed (and more to the point how many male roles we needed where Male apparel is essentialI would contest not many but it is as you say a matter for government). The answer to that is probably the answer as to whether they would get to reclaim masculinity having previously failed.
(07-23-2016, 09:53 PM)Ali Wrote: I'd love to live in a role reversed society. I feel much more meek and submissive when I'm in frillies and a skirt or dress.

It feels so right to submit to a forceful, powerful woman, especially if she laughs at me when she sees I'm wearing knickers under my skirt.

Starting to agree