BON4Micro2
Poll: Which one of these baby doll nighties would you like to wear most?
Little Miss Pink and White
Strappy and Pink
Pure and Innocent White
Disney Princesses
Lace and Frills
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby doll nightwear
(01-26-2018, 01:07 PM)Bill Wrote: Sissy stands to attention for inspection , before bed .

If it probably wasn't for that chastity device something else would be standing at attention !
I would love to see either of the last two on you.
(01-26-2018, 09:00 AM)matsissy Wrote: Nr. 5 would be definitely my favourite[Image: heart.png]

What i¬īm actually wearing at night atm is this:

Where in the world did you get this wonderful gown at?
(01-26-2018, 01:07 PM)Bill Wrote: Sissy stands to attention for inspection , before bed .

Love this picture xx

Gorgeous, the look I strive for in the few sexy times I get.
If only i could have worn this when i was young .
[Image: 24201917225-054dc5f6be-o.jpg]
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Even more a sign of true cultural change shall be when future Females demand and require Their male girl paramours and husbettes daintily  Blush  to wear them at ALL ages.
    Nothing so alluring should be allowed. For bedtime, Sissy should wear something sensible and warm, not an outfit a Sissy would want to wear. Flannelette is ideal nightwear for naughty sissies to be dispatched to bed wearing complete with a sore bottom and a dose of castor oil.
(12-14-2017, 03:26 PM)Bill Wrote: When Timmys older sister told him he was allowed to her sleepover with all her friends . Things weren't going to go the way Timmy thought they were . No pyjamas for him tonight .

Would definetly wear either one!!
There's something very special and sissyish about Disney Princess clothes, isn't there, Lisa?

My little sister had a set of Disney Princess knickers which I always dreaded being made to wear much more than any of her other knickers.