BON4Micro2
Poll: Which one of these baby doll nighties would you like to wear most?
Little Miss Pink and White
Strappy and Pink
Pure and Innocent White
Disney Princesses
Lace and Frills
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby doll nightwear
Baby-doll # 3 looks like the gift from a girlfriend that my wife wore one night on our honeymoon. After she took control of our marriage a few years later, she took me shopping for our anniversary gifts.  I was made to describe that honeymoon baby-doll to the salesgirls at a number of stores.  Saying it was a gift for her,  I was then made to confess she would be making me wear it on our anniversary.   One of her favorite ways of humiliating me is to repeat that shopping trip.  I now own a number of very short frilly baby dolls in pink or red with matching panties.  If I don’t please her, I will often be ordered over her lap and slowly given a barehanded spanking until my bottom matches my panties.
#5   A most pure aura of the delicate weakness that finally is shown to be the true nature of the inferior male girl....
(12-22-2017, 01:29 AM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: Baby-doll # 3 looks like the gift from a girlfriend that my wife wore one night on our honeymoon. After she took control of our marriage a few years later, she took me shopping for our anniversary gifts.  I was made to describe that honeymoon baby-doll to the salesgirls at a number of stores.  Saying it was a gift for her,  I was then made to confess she would be making me wear it on our anniversary.    One of her favorite ways of humiliating me is to repeat that shopping trip.  I now own a number of very short frilly baby dolls in pink or red with matching panties.  If I don’t please her, I will often be ordered over her lap and slowly given a barehanded spanking until my bottom matches my panties.

omg   tell us more
Heart 
Nr. 5 would be definitely my favourite[Image: heart.png]

What i´m actually wearing at night atm is this:

-- ready to serve --
Sissy stands to attention for inspection , before bed .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(01-26-2018, 01:07 PM)Bill Wrote: Sissy stands to attention for inspection , before bed .

What an adorable nightie - so deliciously sheer. Everything on full display and the tiniest matching panty.  Love the pink trim - who wouldn’t! So wish I that!❤️
My wife feels that the sheer baby-doll pictured in the “She Stands to Attention post” would be a wonderful gift for me.  However she is sorry the photo exposed so much of the person wearing it.  Otherwise she could humble me by showing it to sales girls as I stand by her side.  I would then have to ask if they had a similar outfit in a size to fit me - her little Miss Softee.
(01-31-2018, 04:04 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: My wife feels that the sheer baby-doll pictured in the “She Stands to Attention post” would be a wonderful gift for me.  However she is sorry the photo exposed so much of the person wearing it.  Otherwise she could humble me by showing it to sales girls as I stand by her side.  I would then have to ask if they had a similar outfit in a size to fit me - her little Miss Softee.

I’m certain your wife is right, it would be a wonderful gift. So feminine and so naughty at the same time. And asking the sales girl about your size would be quite humiliating - but worth the embarrassment to acquire that nightie. Would be absolutely perfect to wear for a sissy play date! Heart
I prefer a short night gown. Hem just above the knees.
(01-26-2018, 01:07 PM)Bill Wrote: Sissy stands to attention for inspection , before bed .

Adorable sissy billie!