Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just love to be with you all!
Heart 
Was looking for materials about Female Leading Relationship and found your Forum. And the first article here caught my attention was thread created by Emily_Jane "Bra Discipline for Unruly Boys" ... It was so interesting and exciting to me! And i realized that Your site is a very good community, and i just love to be here too!  Heart
 A little bit about yourself. I'm 52 years old, and the idea of Female Domination over me lives inside of me as i'm a girl who was accidentally born in the wrong body. 
 i have a family - a wife and children who do not live with me, but my wife sometimes visits me at my place. She does not know anything about FLR at all. And even worse - she does not want to know about it - I've already talked to her about this Theme many times, but without any results due to religious and inner prejudices i guess.
 Therefore, i wanted to ask You for advice, my dear Mistresses and Domme, how i can act in this situation, if i am attracted to the Women's Domination so much and i would like to know my true position below the feet of My Mistress and Lady. Love feminization and sissyfication, as well as the enjoy my submission role and wearing of women's clothes - just making me thrilling and make my butterfly alive and happy.
Thank you in advance that you read my first post on your Forum.

With respect to all Mistresses and Ladies, as well as those who support this site and keeping it alive.
(12-03-2017, 07:19 PM)Pouline Wrote: Was looking for materials about Female Leading Relationship and found your Forum. And the first article here caught my attention was thread created by Emily_Jane "Bra Discipline for Unruly Boys" ... It was so interesting and exciting to me!

Hi
Thank you for liking my post. Do you have any bra stories to tell?
Emily Jane
(12-03-2017, 11:46 PM)Emily_Jane Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 07:19 PM)Pouline Wrote: Was looking for materials about Female Leading Relationship and found your Forum. And the first article here caught my attention was thread created by Emily_Jane "Bra Discipline for Unruly Boys" ... It was so interesting and exciting to me!

Hi
Thank you for liking my post. Do you have any bra stories to tell?
Emily Jane

Thank you for your interest, Miss Emily Jane!
Yes, I was very unruly when i was a child, and my mother did not knew such wonderful methods of making me quiet ant obedient by forcing me to wear such soft, strong and wonderful thing like bra! And as i guess now - it'd be such radically correction of my misbehavior for that time surely. Therefore, i have to learn this science again as adult now. Smile
But as far i see, i need a Superior teacher and Mistress who can teach me such small delightful things, and make me obey to Her if something goes wrong sometime. And secondly, if i'll do it just for myself - it would be not so interesting, but! to make it for pleasure of my Mistress - it's completely another thing, Dear Miss Emily Jane! i guess, You know the difference for sure.
(12-03-2017, 07:19 PM)Pouline Wrote: Was looking for materials about Female Leading Relationship and found your Forum. And the first article here caught my attention was thread created by Emily_Jane "Bra Discipline for Unruly Boys" ... It was so interesting and exciting to me! And i realized that Your site is a very good community, and i just love to be here too!  Heart
 A little bit about yourself. I'm 52 years old, and the idea of Female Domination over me lives inside of me as i'm a girl who was accidentally born in the wrong body. 
 i have a family - a wife and children who do not live with me, but my wife sometimes visits me at my place. She does not know anything about FLR at all. And even worse - she does not want to know about it - I've already talked to her about this Theme many times, but without any results due to religious and inner prejudices i guess.
 Therefore, i wanted to ask You for advice, my dear Mistresses and Domme, how i can act in this situation, if i am attracted to the Women's Domination so much and i would like to know my true position below the feet of My Mistress and Lady. Love feminization and sissyfication, as well as the enjoy my submission role and wearing of women's clothes - just making me thrilling and make my butterfly alive and happy.
Thank you in advance that you read my first post on your Forum.

With respect to all Mistresses and Ladies, as well as those who support this site and keeping it alive.

For a first post, you do ask a big question don't you.

I don't think I will be able to help much, indeed sweetheart, you may not like some of what I am going to say.

Firstly, you have to realise/accept that some people (both male and female) just do not get this lifestyle. They find it strange, weird and even perverted, so you have to respect their wishes. Even if you could talk your wife around to YOUR desires, she may not be happy or comfortable conforming to what you want her to be.  You also have to realise that a lot of Women are very uncomfortable with seeing their Husbands wearing feminine clothing, for a whole number of reasons. 

Secondly, it seems to me, reading between the lines, that you have no experience of this lifestyle (I may be wrong),
how do you know if it is what you really want. As I have said before on this forum, there is a huge difference between 'fantasy' and 'reality', and a lot of people when they get to live their dream, suddenly realise that it is hard work, or to humiliating or that they just don't like it.

May I ask, did you tell your Wife about your desires before you married her?
When you have raised the subject of a FLR or petticoating with your Wife, how have you gone about it?

Just for my own curiosity, could you elaborate on the following quote?  
"and the idea of female domination over me lives inside of me as I'm a girl who was accidentally born into the wrong body"

As you seem to live on your own a lot, could you not impose simple rules on yourself to give you an idea of what this type of lifestyle involves?

Maitresse Yvette-Louise
Thank You so much. Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise, for Your opinion and questions - You really made me to see for all me alike through Your eyes, so i'd like to help You and through it - to myself even a bit.
For a first post, you do ask a big question don't you.
  Yes sure, You're right, Dear Mistress, but when i found the Forum and have red even a bit articles here, i was wondered about friendly atmosphere here and would like to make friends here too without secrets and hesitations. And as a newbie here, decided  to introduce myself properly to Your Female Led Sociality i respect so much.
I don't think I will be able to help much, indeed sweetheart, you may not like some of what I am going to say.
  You're Mistress, Dear Yvette-Louise, so i'd like to hear You even Your words would be painful for me, but they'll correct my misbehaviors, so i really need them.
Firstly, you have to realise/accept that some people (both male and female) just do not get this lifestyle. They find it strange, weird and even perverted, so you have to respect their wishes. Even if you could talk your wife around to YOUR desires, she may not be happy or comfortable conforming to what you want her to be.  You also have to realise that a lot of Women are very uncomfortable with seeing their Husbands wearing feminine clothing, for a whole number of reasons. 
  Yes, Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise, i know it and see for it as quite normal - we all are different, and it happens seldom that something i'm really loving have to be enjoyable to all people around me. So it's true!
Secondly, it seems to me, reading between the lines, that you have no experience of this lifestyle (I may be wrong),how do you know if it is what you really want. As I have said before on this forum, there is a huge difference between 'fantasy' and 'reality', and a lot of people when they get to live their dream, suddenly realise that it is hard work, or to humiliating or that they just don't like it.
  Yes, i know it for sure - Women are more intuitive than men!
 And if i'll say that i have a huge experience into Theme, it wouldn't be the truth at all. Yes, i know the difference between 'fantasy' and 'reality', but we all have to begin to try ourself once. And if we'll see - Yes! Love it! It's perfect for me!!!  Anyone have to have a chance to try if it'll be not bothering others, i think.
May I ask, did you tell your Wife about your desires before you married her?
  Yes, sure, Dear Mistress Yvette-Louise!
 No, i didn't know about the FLR and feminization at all, Dear Mistress - i was just as average normal male. The wishing to obey to my Mistress came to me much more later.
When you have raised the subject of a FLR or petticoating with your Wife, how have you gone about it?
She told me, that when she got married, she didn't know about it. Secondly - if we'll see The Bible... And it's completely have no in our traditions... And all our relatives were normal - man have to lead our family... And she's afraided about that... And so on - many things i had to hear. So i have to keep it inside of me.
"and the idea of female domination over me lives inside of me as I'm a girl who was accidentally born into the wrong body"
Yes, it's all about me, Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise - i'm feeling my soft inner feminine energies much more better than men's. So i can meet an agreement with Women more easier and better (cause alike i feel Them from inside) than men in my life.
As you seem to live on your own a lot, could you not impose simple rules on yourself to give you an idea of what this type of lifestyle involves?
i'm afraid i misunderstood you, Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise... But i don't know which decision i have to make... keep the old and regular or begin something new attracting me so much - it's generally.
 Anyway, thank You so much, Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise for Your time for questioning and reading!
Hi Pouline,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my comments sweetheart.

I'm guessing that when your wife visits you, you pamper her, offer to take her coat, cook her a lovely meal, offer to give her a foot/shoulder massage etc. If she stays the night with you, you take her breakfast in bed, when she leaves you help her on with her coat, walk her to her car/taxi, open the door for her.  Also make sure that your house/apartment is spotless (trust me she will notice).

What I'm trying to say is that an FLR, does not have to involve you being petticoated, but you still get the chance to experience servitude.

Sadly from what you have said I don't think that you will change your wife's view on cross dressing.

When I mentioned imposing rules on yourself, I was thinking of wearing panties and hold up/stockings/tights under your clothes all the time, possibly even wearing a bra or camisole if you could get away with it. Wearing a nightdress to bed.
Maybe doing an hours housework every evening, and possibly sitting down when you use the toilet.
I do appreciate that it is no fun when you do it on your own, but at least you kind of get to live the lifestyle.

I'm sorry sweetheart, but I think that is about the best I can offer you.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise