BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bra Discipline for Unruly Boys
Most definitely! Put him in a bra.
This is the most feminine female garment of lingerie.
The bra should be the right size. The size of the cup should be measured by the degree of discipline he requires, depending on your judgement..
The bra being held firmly around his chest and straps around his shoulders, will be a constant reminder to him of his femininity.
Making him wear it under his male clothing at all times and in public, will also make him feel of his fragility in being exposed.
When you are out with him, run your fingers along his band, straps or cups will also add to his excitement and awareness.

Definitely BRA him.
(12-29-2018, 04:58 PM)Felicity Wrote: Most definitely! Put him in a bra.
This is the most feminine female garment of lingerie.
The bra should be the right size. The size of the cup should be measured by the degree of discipline he requires, depending on your judgement..
The bra being held firmly around his chest and straps around his shoulders, will be a constant reminder to him of his femininity.
Making him wear it under his male clothing at all times and in public, will also make him feel of his fragility in being exposed.
When you are out with him, run your fingers along his band, straps or cups will also add to his excitement and awareness.

Definitely BRA him.

The bra should be in such full filling dimensions that when looking down he can't see his waist or do any tinkering below that point without
the use of a mirror. Since the step has been entertained to wear the bra no effort should be entailed to hide obscure or cover up the fact.
Best consider wearing light sheer outer clothing that running is an option hiding is not "You can run but you can't hide" !
Where possible a "Bullet Bra" with sufficient conical projection enhancing the outer garment fashionable looks should be considered.
While this is being done a matching complimentary conical projection should be considered for adequately covering that chastity piece
in the crotch. If the sissy is going to run around with an obvious enhanced bra development structure then complete the picture !
Soft t-shirt bra's would be ideal initially. The feeling of upper body restraint a constant reminder.

With appropriate thong too as even underwear exposes the body to what moving clothing feels like.

Of course more severe punishment could be falsies so there would be no doubt a bra would have to be worn.

https://bellatory.com/clothing/Men-In-Li...as-For-Men

The more extreme may even want their own breasts to fill the cute cups!  Shy 

Heart Heart Heart
http://www.brassiered.com/howtomakealock...index.html

I was totally fascinated by the instructions to create a bra that is lockable. More Mistresses should make use of the fact that sissies sew a bra of this kind as a punishment and wear it as further punishment. In this way, every sissy will gradually get used to the fact that this is a garment that of course belongs to a sissy attire, not only at home. Over time, sissies will naturally wear their bras every day.

sissy caja
sissy caja
Thanks sissy caja, the website is one i enjoy re-visiting, just the concept of "being brassiered" is too much to even begin to object.
Mom started me off wearing my sisters bra. But only in the house, because the cups were noticable through my boy clothes when out side playing. As my petticoating continued, she bought me a training bra with no cups, just the bra shape , that could be worn under a shirt for outside use. But not during the summer when wearing a tee shirt. Mom although she insisted on my petticoat training to control my aggressive behavior, also looked out for my privacy.
(04-10-2018, 10:42 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 01:53 PM)SissysWife Wrote: [Image: 49786c5bc4a2de3224911736d947acff.jpg]
As a superior female I require my sissy in a bra as much as possible.  I prefer him in pretty soft cup "training" bras as I feel breasts are for women to have and sissy bois to adore!  An added benefit of the soft cups are the easy access to a sissy's pert little nipples for a mistress to tease and torment and pleasure letting the sissy learn what an erogenous zone and source of pleasure his nipples are.  I do not allow sissy to reject my access to his breasts at anytime............even in public.  It can be quite fun!

I could not agree more.  I find that wearing a bra has a far bigger impact on his attitude and psyche than any other sissy article.  He becomes so meek and mild and attentive and obeisant when wearing a bra in public even if no hint of it is showing......   I love it!

(03-23-2018, 04:43 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 03:36 PM)Emily_Jane Wrote: Bras can and should be an important part of feminization. In many ways, the are even more powerful than panties because they are a girl specific item of underwear that has no boy equivalent. So what are you thoughts on disciplining a boy with a bra.For example:

1) Should he wear a bra at all times including under boy clothes
2) Should he wear a bra that is a exactly his size with just stretchy cups -- no real cup size
3) Should he wear a padded bra
4) Should he use breast forms -- especially when in boy clothes

Your thoughts

Emily Jane

We should keep our husbands and sons and bf's in bras as much as possible! 
Society however is not quite ready so we have to choose the times when it is safe..  After all we must keep them gainfully employed to keep us in the manner and style we so deserve. 
I have my hubby in the prettiest bras I can find that fit him as he is  Soft satiny cups are best for easy access to his nipples so you can tease and stimulate anytime you please.  He of course has learned to hook the hooks behind his back like a sissy should.  Always buy the matching panties when you can it is important that he "match" whenever possible..  be sure to have tops and shirts that are unisex for him to wear when possible and ones sheer enough to show his bra through when possible.
I love taking him out with visible bra lines or even having it show through his top when possible  same for his panties of course......
It very much alters his aura and attitude when wearing his bras and vastly improves behavior.  It is amazing the transformative power wearing a bra has on the male species..........
Highly recommend it!
I can't wait until we start seeing sissy section in Victoria's Secret and Nordstroms!  Imagine the fun that can be had there as sissy bois are fitted and having their first bras purchased.......  No bra ever sold without matching panties of course...!!   Photography available as a keepsake for sissy and his mistress!

Even more wouldn't it be delightful to see the same venues and other lingerie public outlets perhaps present and advertise bras for Female Master-male girl couples specially designed in which the bras for Women would be of more sport and/or utilitarian and those of slightly same material for the male were designed FAR MORE HIGHLY DELICATE, DAINTY and MAIDENLY and so expressive of the male girl's new subordinate status to Women's unquestionable superior power.
(01-01-2019, 01:24 PM)TonyF Wrote: Mom started me off wearing my sisters bra. But only in the house, because the cups were noticable through my boy clothes when out side playing. As my petticoating continued, she bought me a training bra with no cups, just the bra shape , that could be worn under a shirt for outside use. But not during the summer when wearing a tee shirt. Mom although she insisted on my petticoat training to control my aggressive behavior, also looked out for my privacy.

Your mom knew how to raise you properly. Dressing you was the best thing she could have done. It helped to control your aggressive behavior. You turned out to be a much better person in the long run. I do believe in encouraged petticoating. It takes the toxic masculinity out of males. I am very much for the dismantling of the male as they are now. I petticoated myself. Dressed often as I could when I was very young. Moms silky lingerie was so amazing on my young hairless body. As I write this, I am in a mint green silky nylon nightie with my bra and C cup breast forms. Shaved smooth all over and feel quite demure. I know what petticoating is and it needs to become mainstream. Needs to happen faster to save society.