Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bra Discipline for Unruly Boys
(12-03-2017, 08:58 PM)Emily_Jane Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 04:06 PM)melodie Wrote: Yes i agree with you that boys should wear bras.  However it should begin at the same age as when girls start wearing them.  Training bras would help a boy get use to them.  When wearing these the boy should also be made to wear dresses and panties and later skirts.  Bras are a girls only item but so are dresses, skirts are now available for boys.

I like your thinking ..particularly if an unruly boy has sister his age, say at 11 or 12, he too should be put in a bra like hers -- same style and everything. Perhaps at home, unless his sister is wearing a padded bra, he should wear one with no cup size, just flat on his chest. But -- when he goes out in boys clothes, he MUST be wearing a bra, with forms or 'falsies' that are appropriate size for his age, even if they are bigger than his sisters. This will make aware of how much a girl he really is!

Perhaps something like this

Emily Jane
I love the bra picture!  It reminds me of my first "big girl" bra that wasn't more of a tee shirt.  Once in that I knew that my days of being a bad boy were over for good.

(12-03-2017, 08:58 PM)Emily_Jane Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 04:06 PM)melodie Wrote: Yes i agree with you that boys should wear bras.  However it should begin at the same age as when girls start wearing them.  Training bras would help a boy get use to them.  When wearing these the boy should also be made to wear dresses and panties and later skirts.  Bras are a girls only item but so are dresses, skirts are now available for boys.

I like your thinking ..particularly if an unruly boy has sister his age, say at 11 or 12, he too should be put in a bra like hers -- same style and everything. Perhaps at home, unless his sister is wearing a padded bra, he should wear one with no cup size, just flat on his chest. But -- when he goes out in boys clothes, he MUST be wearing a bra, with forms or 'falsies' that are appropriate size for his age, even if they are bigger than his sisters. This will make aware of how much a girl he really is!

Perhaps something like this

Emily Jane
I love the bra picture!  It reminds me of my first "big girl" bra that wasn't more of a tee shirt.  Once in that I knew that my days of being a bad boy were over for good.  Here is one that was very similar to my first.  I seem to remember a pink ribbon or two.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Personally I favor option 2, a stretchy cup in the boy's size.

I think that bras and pantyhose should be mandatory for boys. They promote graceful movement and an appreciation for softness and beauty while discouraging rough, aggressive behavior.

I loved wearing both.
(12-03-2017, 04:08 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Hopefully this link will work www.brassiered.com and look under lingerie discipline.

On the site there is a free section taken from a book all about making men wear bras, also some other interesting articles as well.

(12-28-2017, 01:14 AM)touchdown Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 04:08 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Hopefully this link will work www.brassiered.com and look under lingerie discipline.

On the site there is a free section taken from a book all about making men wear bras, also some other interesting articles as well.

dellicious

Yes.... it would surely seem that the ONE article of clothing that re-defines for a male girl her new sexual identity most would by far be the BRASSIERRE... once mandated how might ANY notion of previous false masculinity be salvaged?
Bras are a must, I have to wear one on a daily basis under my male clothes. Most of bras are either unlined or lightly padded, if I have done something wrong a heavily padded bra with lift comes out and if needed, inserts as well. There is no hiding these either. I have come to love my bras though and could not go without them.
Bra discipline is great for reminding a boy to keep his jacket on and buttoned up when he's at work, or keeping his itchy, hot pullover on on a summer's day. Under a white shirt a boy bra can be rather visible. I really like to see my sissy boy in a bra - I don't like using any padding or anything, I like it to be flat against his chest, but I think it looks good and I enjoy putting it on him in the morning.
(12-03-2017, 03:36 PM)Emily_Jane Wrote: Bras can and should be an important part of feminization. In many ways, the are even more powerful than panties because they are a girl specific item of underwear that has no boy equivalent. So what are you thoughts on disciplining a boy with a bra.For example:

1) Should he wear a bra at all times including under boy clothes
2) Should he wear a bra that is a exactly his size with just stretchy cups -- no real cup size
3) Should he wear a padded bra
4) Should he use breast forms -- especially when in boy clothes

Your thoughts

Emily Jane
Hello Emily,

1) no, sometimes it would be impossible to wear a bra all the time, but certainly to bed, and during school hours.
2) I would start with a training bra, perhaps 34A.
3) Yes, pads are fine, but not too much to start...allow him to get use to the bra, back band, shoulder straps, and back hooks. Make sure he is fully taught how to put a bra on properly.
4) Breast forms in a bra for a boy, is helpful in stimulating his nipples, this in turn will remind him that he is wearing a bra.

Jillian
One note on bras...I wear a bra daily...don't feel "complete" unless I'm brassiered. Both Women and men/sissies often wear ill-fitted bras...the best way to determine Your correct size is to be "fitted" professionally at a boutique. There are lots of trans-friendly boutiques out there who are more than willing to have your business...or if you're not comfortable doing that, then at least take your measurements and use the charts to determine your band/cup size...a properly fitted bra is a joy to wear and comfortable!