BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bra Discipline for Unruly Boys
Bras can and should be an important part of feminization. In many ways, the are even more powerful than panties because they are a girl specific item of underwear that has no boy equivalent. So what are you thoughts on disciplining a boy with a bra.For example:

1) Should he wear a bra at all times including under boy clothes
2) Should he wear a bra that is a exactly his size with just stretchy cups -- no real cup size
3) Should he wear a padded bra
4) Should he use breast forms -- especially when in boy clothes

Your thoughts

Emily Jane
(12-03-2017, 03:36 PM)Emily_Jane Wrote: Bras can and should be an important part of feminization. In many ways, the are even more powerful than panties because they are a girl specific item of underwear that has no boy equivalent. So what are you thoughts on disciplining a boy with a bra.For example:

2) Should he wear a bra that is a exactly his size with just stretchy cups -- no real cup size

Your thoughts

Emily Jane
Yes i agree with you that boys should wear bras.  However it should begin at the same age as when girls start wearing them.  Training bras would help a boy get use to them.  When wearing these the boy should also be made to wear dresses and panties and later skirts.  Bras are a girls only item but so are dresses, skirts are now available for boys.
You beat me to it Maitresse, this is an excellent site and I highly recommend it. Emily Masters is very thorough on her training methods and has helped countless women enter the lifestyle at a comfortable pace.
(12-03-2017, 03:36 PM)Emily_Jane Wrote: Bras can and should be an important part of feminization. In many ways, the are even more powerful than panties because they are a girl specific item of underwear that has no boy equivalent. So what are you thoughts on disciplining a boy with a bra.For example:

Your thoughts

Emily Jane

No question that boys should be feminized using a bra, because as you mentioned, it cannot be mistaken for male attire.  Breast forms should be worn for occasions when he will be in view of or serving others to give him a fuller and more fem look.  They aren't necessary around the house unless he is being trained on how to work while wearing them.
AND the bestest yet modifying the bra to be a locking instrument of humiliation

http://www.brassiered.com/trappedinitsstraps/index.html

http://www.brassiered.com/howtomakealock...index.html

Would be very interesting talk at the TSA airport security check !

Picture wearing a lacy edged sheer transparent blouse and what's this -
do I see a bra - yes a bra - and a strange metal hardware not commonly
used to fasten it !
(12-03-2017, 04:06 PM)melodie Wrote: Yes i agree with you that boys should wear bras.  However it should begin at the same age as when girls start wearing them.  Training bras would help a boy get use to them.  When wearing these the boy should also be made to wear dresses and panties and later skirts.  Bras are a girls only item but so are dresses, skirts are now available for boys.

I like your thinking ..particularly if an unruly boy has sister his age, say at 11 or 12, he too should be put in a bra like hers -- same style and everything. Perhaps at home, unless his sister is wearing a padded bra, he should wear one with no cup size, just flat on his chest. But -- when he goes out in boys clothes, he MUST be wearing a bra, with forms or 'falsies' that are appropriate size for his age, even if they are bigger than his sisters. This will make aware of how much a girl he really is!

Perhaps something like this

Emily Jane
Bras may well be appropriate for the training of a boy...and bringing him into line when his macho attitude gets him into mischief...and for the sissy or feminized male...a bra is a very constant reminder of his status. I can sometimes forget that I'm a "pantied sissy"...but my brassiere is ever present, and I never forget that I'm wearing it...certainly keeps the "macho attitude" well at bay...and keeps me pleasant, docile and submissive.
(12-04-2017, 11:55 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Bras may well be appropriate for the training of a boy...and bringing him into line when his macho attitude gets him into mischief...and for the sissy or feminized male...a bra is a very constant reminder of his status.  I can sometimes forget that I'm a "pantied sissy"...but my brassiere is ever present, and I never forget that I'm wearing it...certainly keeps the "macho attitude" well at bay...and keeps me pleasant, docile and submissive.

Yes, completely agree with you, Sweetheart, as with Miss Emily Jane (thank You so much, Dear Miss, for the topic! Simply love it!) And thank You so much, Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise and Babylock, for your links to brassiered.com - just shivering reading it!
No more shivering - - -

Just imagine a BRA that is LOCKED on and there is no other way to remove it except to cut if off
AND as you gather your insane wits to scissors it off comes a LOUD voice:

"JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE 'SISSY' " !!!
"CUT THAT OFF and you just as well cut off that dicklet between your legs"
"Will have no more of this - end of discussion - your punishment is being considered
Perhaps a pad of steel wool worn in place of those pink padded inserts
-OR- the largest of that set of funnels poking thru like 'bullet bras' to give you
something to really think about when we go out clubbing.
Wearing that see thru sheer blouse will be nothing compared to that extreme
appendage buttressing out from your sissy bust.
At this time of year imagine all the ornaments that can be strung between the cone tips !
Add some jingle bells and won't you be something.
(12-03-2017, 08:58 PM)Emily_Jane Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 04:06 PM)melodie Wrote: Yes i agree with you that boys should wear bras.  However it should begin at the same age as when girls start wearing them.  Training bras would help a boy get use to them.  When wearing these the boy should also be made to wear dresses and panties and later skirts.  Bras are a girls only item but so are dresses, skirts are now available for boys.

I like your thinking ..particularly if an unruly boy has sister his age, say at 11 or 12, he too should be put in a bra like hers -- same style and everything. Perhaps at home, unless his sister is wearing a padded bra, he should wear one with no cup size, just flat on his chest. But -- when he goes out in boys clothes, he MUST be wearing a bra, with forms or 'falsies' that are appropriate size for his age, even if they are bigger than his sisters. This will make aware of how much a girl he really is!

Emily Jane
I love the bra picture!  It reminds me of my first "big girl" bra that wasn't more of a tee shirt.  Once in that I knew that my days of being a bad boy were over for good.

(12-03-2017, 08:58 PM)Emily_Jane Wrote:

Emily Jane
I love the bra picture!  It reminds me of my first "big girl" bra that wasn't more of a tee shirt.  Once in that I knew that my days of being a bad boy were over for good.  Here is one that was very similar to my first.  I seem to remember a pink ribbon or two.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)