Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New curious member
Male (?) fantasizing about being totally controlled by a dominating very strict Mistress. Desire is the cause of all suffering. I want to get liberated of all my cravings and of my own will. My only aspiration should be to serve and please the Mistress. Therefor I would submit unconditionally. So far I do only in my dreams with some experience in vitual life (SL). The stories, letters and threads of Petticoat Discipline take me on a journey to my imaginations and bring into being my feminization.
(12-03-2017, 07:23 AM)Lovyne Wrote: Pantywearing submissive needs a spanking

Welcome, 

Are you the same Lovyne that has produced those great images on Deviant Art?

Welcome, Lovyne. We have a terrific community here, so join in.

Please tell us more about yourself.

As for finding a Superior, I suggest posting more information in the "Seeking Sissies or Superiors: Real Life Behavior Modification" subforum here. I can pretty welll guarantee your one-line appeal won't be productive. There are way more wannabe sissies then wannabe  Superiors out there. That having been said, as far as I know no actual physical contact has been made through that subform. Nothing to lose, though; it's free.

A better approach would likely be through fat life and the local BDSM community. They probably have a weekly or more frequent get together at a pub, called a "munch, "which is a perfect place to meet kinky folks. Often, the local community appoints a greeter to welcome new attendees. Good luck, and please let us know how it goes.
Your obedient forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(12-03-2017, 04:52 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:

As for finding a Superior, I suggest posting more information in the "Seeking Sissies or Superiors: Real Life Behavior Modification" subforum here. I can pretty welll guarantee your one-line appeal won't be productive. There are way more wannabe sissies then wannabe  Superiors out there. That having been said, as far as I know no actual physical contact has been made through that subform. Nothing to lose, though; it's free.

A better approach would likely be through fat life and the local BDSM community. They probably have a weekly or more frequent get together at a pub, called a "munch, "which is a perfect place to meet kinky folks. Often, the local community appoints a greeter to welcome new attendees. Good luck, and please let us know how it goes.
The Moderator is right.
If you approached a Pro Dom, or even an experienced player within the scene with a one line request, it would be rejected.
People want to know who they are playing with, your experience, pain threshold, who you may have seen in the past, any health concerns etc.
Even if you meet someone at a 'munch' just going up to them and saying you want to be spanked may not get you very far.
Like everything in life it is all about making connections with people, getting to know them, becoming relaxed around them and then you will enjoy the spanking experience much more, and who knows it may even lead on to a regular meetings with them, or role play, if that's your thing.
I think the Moderator made a spelling mistake as I have never heard of fat life before, I think he meant FetLife.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise

(12-03-2017, 08:51 AM)minisissyboy Wrote:

Welcome, 

Are you the same Lovyne that has produced those great images on Deviant Art?

Hi minisissyboy, yes I am that sissyboy, glad to meet you here. I've always been happy about you enjoying my pics.
Lovyne Wink

(12-03-2017, 06:12 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:

The Moderator is right.
If you approached a Pro Dom, or even an experienced player within the scene with a one line request, it would be rejected.
People want to know who they are playing with, your experience, pain threshold, who you may have seen in the past, any health concerns etc.
Even if you meet someone at a 'munch' just going up to them and saying you want to be spanked may not get you very far.
Like everything in life it is all about making connections with people, getting to know them, becoming relaxed around them and then you will enjoy the spanking experience much more, and who knows it may even lead on to a regular meetings with them, or role play, if that's your thing.
I think the Moderator made a spelling mistake as I have never heard of fat life before, I think he meant FetLife.

(12-03-2017, 06:12 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:

The Moderator is right.

Thanks to both of you for your advice. I'll heed it.
Lovyne

Thank you both for your advice. I'll heed it.
Hiya Lovyne, and welcome!

I LOVE your drawing! I wonder if you‚Äôd be kind enough to post some more in the ‚Äėarts‚Äô section on here?
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(12-03-2017, 07:23 AM)Lovyne Wrote: Male (?) fantasizing about being totally controlled by a dominating very strict Mistress. Desire is the cause of all suffering. I want to get liberated of all my cravings and of my own will. My only aspiration should be to serve and please the Mistress. Therefor I would submit unconditionally. So far I do only in my dreams with some experience in vitual life (SL). The stories, letters and threads of Petticoat Discipline  take me on a journey to my imaginations and bring into being my feminization.

Very nice introduction!  I think you'll find yourself among like-minded people here...Looking forward to hearing more from and about you!

jamieanne
(12-03-2017, 07:23 AM)Lovyne Wrote: Male (?) fantasizing about being totally controlled by a dominating very strict Mistress. Desire is the cause of all suffering. I want to get liberated of all my cravings and of my own will. My only aspiration should be to serve and please the Mistress. Therefor I would submit unconditionally. So far I do only in my dreams with some experience in vitual life (SL). The stories, letters and threads of Petticoat Discipline  take me on a journey to my imaginations and bring into being my feminization.

Hi Lovyne!!!
Welcome to the forum. May you find the mistress of your dreams!
(01-13-2018, 08:30 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:

Hi Lovyne!!!
Welcome to the forum. May you find the mistress of your dreams!
Oh yes, I agree, Welcome to the forum. May you find the mistress of your dreams.
nancy