satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The shame of nappies
I had occasional bedwetting problems up to the age of about 14, whenever i wet my mother would put me into a nappy and plastic baby panties for the whole of the next day and night as punishment, it was very embarrassing going to school nappied, my most hated thing .
Oh gosh! That must have been SO humiliating. How did you hide your nappies from your classmates? And what happened if you had games or PE when you had nappies on?
[attachment=2183 Wrote:Ali pid='17796' dateline='1542673794']Oh gosh! That must have been SO humiliating. How did you hide your nappies from your classmates? And what happened if you had games or PE when you had nappies on?

It was very humiliating. At school I somehow managed to hide it by pretty much never taking my blazer off but it was worse at home where my mother would let anyone who visited know, including my sisters friends who always found it very amusing. It did make me try my hardest to stop wetting though so I suppose it was effective. And it obviously was enjoyable on some level i didn't realise at the time because here I am all these years later wearing nappies and pink plastic knickers through choice and getting excited by the humiliation of it all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I wasn’t really toilet trained until I was five, so when I first started school I still had to have a nappy on. Even at that age it was terribly embarrassing.

Luckily, even though I was frequently put back into nappies when I was older, I was never made to wear one to school. People did see me in my nappies at home, and at my aunt’s house and a couple of other places, but I’m so glad I wasn’t made to wear them to school when I was older.
I can't imagine how humiliating it must have been to have to wear a nappy to school. Although I think it's something I sort of wished had happened to me, I image the reality would be mortifying.

Terry.
Like Ali, I wasn't dry during the day until around five, so my first days of school were still in diapers. Unfortunately for me, I still had bedwetting trouble and occasional daytime trouble as well. When I was seven, my parents divorced and my mother moved a short distance from where we had been. I was allowed to finish the school year at my old school as it was close enough and we only had a month or two left in the year, but the next year I moved to a new school. Shortly after the new term started, my mother met my stepfather and we moved in with him, completely across town, which meant another school change. The stress of a second major change in such a short time made my daytime troubles with wetting rather bad, and I ended up spending a month or so wearing diapers to school. Between being one of the smart kids and that, it made dealing with other kids hell. Apparently, when the school principal found I was in diapers, he wanted to transfer me to the school for special needs kids until the teacher put her foot down, so even adults could be difficult with it.
How awful that you came close to being placed with special needs kids when your problem was incontinency.  You have certainly surmounted more than one life's challenge!

Kimmi
Nappies are a shameful thing to be put back into, but as its been said they now give us great comfort as adults. Having been "defeated" and submitting to the nappies we now struggle to be without them.

On the previous point of night time emissions I have suffered many times in nappies and although I had not wet my nappy I was punished in the morning for having spurted my cum in them. True it was involuntary but I couldn't prove that and It was assumed I had played with myself.
(08-01-2019, 04:09 PM)Kimmi Wrote: How awful that you came close to being placed with special needs kids when your problem was incontinency.  You have certainly surmounted more than one life's challenge!

Kimmi

The person I am most grateful for is my teacher--my parents honestly didn't pay that much attention to my performance in school until I started winning a lot of awards in high school where the school wanted them to show up for recognition ceremonies. They were willing to go with the principal's idea until the teacher said it was not appropriate for me and fought with the principal. In a lot of ways, I'm glad it was 40+ years ago since the teachers I've met today who teach my children don't care anywhere near as much as the teacher did back then.
It is a privilege the same as anything else at the end of the day. Quite rightly you can’t physically punish physically anymore so it is all about the removal of privileges. Some choose to remove games consoles or makeup or the freedom to move around the house (think being sent to one’s bedroom). This is simply a case of removing toilet privileges and a continent person wouldn’t have to choose to deliberately wet and mess many nappies before the message reached them.