Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The shame of nappies
(02-17-2018, 09:06 AM)Ali Wrote: I never had a chastity device as a teenager, so I don’t really know how that might affect him.

I was allowed to make a sticky mess in my nappies, although I always found it quite shameful when I did, especially when my mother pointed it out when she changed my nappy.

I know some may not agree with it but i am thinking about it for both my boys. Don't want to be deailing with sticky mess when i change them every day
(03-08-2018, 11:17 AM)Kara Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 09:06 AM)Ali Wrote: I never had a chastity device as a teenager, so I don’t really know how that might affect him.

I was allowed to make a sticky mess in my nappies, although I always found it quite shameful when I did, especially when my mother pointed it out when she changed my nappy.

I know some may not agree with it but i am thinking about it for both my boys. Don't want to be deailing with sticky mess when i change them every day

Do you think they would accept chastity?

*curtsey*
(03-08-2018, 03:06 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 11:17 AM)Kara Wrote:

Do you think they would accept chastity?

*curtsey*

Would they have a choice? Chastity and nappied.  Heart Heart Heart Heart

Good little boys with no sticky mess.  Tongue
I think allowing your boys to make a sticky mess in their nappies may actually be a good thing. I often couldn’t help myself when I had a nappy on as a teenager, but found it incredibly humiliating to be chastised for my sticky mess when my nappy was changed in the morning.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(03-10-2018, 10:50 PM)Ali Wrote: I think allowing your boys to make a sticky mess in their nappies may actually be a good thing. I often couldn’t help myself when I had a nappy on as a teenager, but found it incredibly humiliating to be chastised for my sticky mess when my nappy was changed in the morning.

I agree with you Ali . As night time emissions are an unconscious thing . All a chastity cage would do is keep waking them up all the time . And a nappy is just the place for those sticky messes .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I'm in nappies mostly all the time . I do have my good days and then i am in panties . I rarely poop my nappys . My morning enemas clean me out pretty much . When i do poop my nappy my mummy doesn't mind at all she knows it's beyond my control and says it's better in my nappy than in my panties and all over the floor or bed . The only time i am aware of wetting is when i feel the heat from the urine or the weight in my nappy . It's no secret to everyone who knows me . All my mummies friends and family as well as my own know . I have been like this since i was a child and for me and mine it's quite normal .
If I was kept in nappies for a while as a child I found myself wetting without thinking about it after a few days. Using nappies so naturally was terribly embarrassing. Mummy would make comments like “what a good job baby has his nappy on!”

When I was finally allowed my own underwear again, whether that be boys’ underpants or girls’ knickers I had a little accident on more than one occasion. And then, of course, I found myself spanked and back in a nappy.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
Mummys getting you all dressed up for your visit to aunty Veras nursery .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)