Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The shame of nappies
I know what thats like. I had put my own 2 boys back into nappies when they were 11 and 13. Shameful and humiliating but definitely really effective.
(01-16-2018, 06:24 PM)Kara Wrote: I know what thats like. I had put my own 2 boys back into nappies when they were 11 and 13. Shameful and humiliating but definitely really effective.

How did your boys react to being back in nappies at that age?

I remember having to wear nappies during my puberty, especially in bed, had quite an impact on me.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
I think, as an adult, having to wear and use nappies puts your mistress in full control of you. I suspect I'm about to undergo Princess Training; if I do l imagine I'll constantly confined which will reminded never to get above my station because those awfully wet nappies will always be my normal wear ... as I'm becoming a little girl my nappies are there to reminded me that Mummy's always in charge. Bad behaviour means messies!!!
(01-16-2018, 10:11 PM)Ali Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 06:24 PM)Kara Wrote: I know what thats like. I had put my own 2 boys back into nappies when they were 11 and 13. Shameful and humiliating but definitely really effective.

I remember having to wear nappies during my puberty, especially in bed, had quite an impact on me.

They hated it at the time. I originally did it because of those emissions my older boy was having at night to keep everything clean but it really had an effect on him and made him so well behaved that i decided to keep both of them in nappies most of the time. They still dislike it but are very used to it now
(01-17-2018, 09:05 AM)Kara Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 10:11 PM)Ali Wrote:

They hated it at the time. I originally did it because of those emissions my older boy was having at night to keep everything clean but it really had an effect on him and made him so well behaved that i decided to keep both of them in nappies most of the time. They still dislike it but are very used to it now
Being put back into nappies certainly calmed my behaviour as a teenager. It’s hard to misbehave when you have a nappy and plastic pants on. It’s not like you can be out too late, or mix with the wrong crowd (or indeed any crowd). 

I found that as I went through puberty I came to associate the bulkiness of my nappy between my legs, and the tightness of my plastic panties round my waist and thighs with the urges all teenage boys have. Many was the time I soiled my nappy with a little sticky mess.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart