ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tasks to Enforce Role as a Girl
I have Nancy Edwina, of course, doing all of the cleaning, washing, ironing and laborious cooking tasks,  One of the best ways of filling her time and enforcing her status has been hours and hours of needlework.  She has made and knitted all of her own school uniform and many items for her wardrobe should she complete school.  She has to embroider her name in all of her clothing.  She could not knit but now is very accomplished and has also learned how to crochet.  This has helped her to understand her status.  What other tasks do folks use to keep their naughty girls busy?
Gemma,

I'm not currently under the authority of a Superior, except as Auntie Helga and Ms Gertrude direct me for the bulletin boards I moderate. However, I serve by making the boards run smoothly. I also write my two female dominant novels.

Someone here mentioned making a sissy do repetitive ironing. Oh, that would drive me nuts! Nancy Edwina makes her own clothes, a useful and traditionally feminine role. Beautiful, as well as giving her activities meaning.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Good day Miss Gemma, Ma'am...

I am responsible for all of the housework in my Wife's home. She doesn't lift a hand to help me, and I'm not sure She even knows how to use the clothes washer/dryer or dishwasher...these are clearly tasks befitting a sissy, and She is clearly above this.

I've read with great interest of Your treatment of Nancy Edwina, Ma'am...both on this forum and of course at Petticoat Discipline Quarterly site. I offer my utmost respect to You in the way You've corrected her previous errant and despicable behavior and enforcing a lifestyle of punishment and harsh discipline upon her. If more households were run like Yours, there would surely be less trouble in the world.

Obediently,

sissy jamieanne
All household chores including cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing and any other things for the upkeep of our home.

My wife likes to keep me occupied on her return by looking after her every need. She expects and demands full sexual satisfaction and when I am not thus employed she likes to train me on dildos to perfect my cock suck techniques. As a dutiful maid I am also expected to swallow my own cum and to be vigorously pegged while kept in cock cage.

These are all apparently laudable talents any maid should be proficient in to demonstrate her willingness to please his/her Mistress.
Always in strict uniform
Nobody has mentioned diet and exercise.  Cooking and housework are basics, training with dildos and plugs to think and perform like a sissy should is important of course, but we need to keep fit and slim with hard work and diet so that we look our bet in our sissy outfits.  This is one area where those in service have a real advantage:  They don't have to rely on self discipline.  Having Someone to look good for, Someone who will see that we work hard and eat well to achieve and maintain a girly figure wielding real discipline has to help.  Still, I try.  My leotard and tights help me get in the mood for exercise, keeping tabs on my diet with charting and counting calories helps too, and I try to honestly inspect myself in a full length mirror with a Mistress's critical eye for how a sissy should look.  Here's one program I found recommended for sissies and all you need is a broom handle:

• The Waist Slide: Put stick on shoulders, wrap arms around it..bend sideways at waist as far as you can‚Ķtighten tummy too‚Ķ2 sets of 100 or 3 sets of 60
  • The Waist Twist: Also use stick, twist torso left to right‚Ķdo it slowly‚Ķ2 sets of 100
  • The Hip Builder: Feet shoulder width apart, hands on hips, squat until thighs are parallel to floor‚Ķthen stand up & extend leg straight out to side, hold for one second, alternating legs‚Ķ3 sets of 20
  • Thigh Squats: Hands on hips, feet shoulder width apart, pointing to side, bend knees and go down slowly‚Ķ3-4 sets of 20
  • The Lower Body Builder: Use stick on shoulders, extend each leg back, lower hips until both knees form 90 degree angles, then knee kick forward high as you stand‚Ķalternate legs‚Ķ12-15 reps per side‚Ķ3 sets per side
  • Ab Crunches: Lie on back, bring legs up to stomach, legs extended 90 degree angle, do ¬Ĺ situp‚Ķ3 sets of 20‚Ķtighten stomach
  • The Tummy Trimmer: Lie on back, knees up, extend legs back and forth‚Ķ4 sets of 30‚Ķtighten tummy
  • The Butt Builder: Lie face down, lift legs as high as you can, tighten tummy‚Ķreps of 8, no more than 3 sets
  • The Ab Stretch: Lie on back, stretch arms above head as much as you can, hold position for 20 seconds‚Ķ10 reps
  • The Waist Stretch: Lie on back, bend knees up, feet off the ground, hands on tummy, shoulders flat on ground, rolls legs left to right‚Ķ15 reps on each side
  • The Spine Stretch: Girl pushup position, on knees, hands flat on ground, flex tummy and back up and down as far as possible‚Ķ2 or 3 sets of 20
  • The Tension Releaser: On knees, toes flat, lean forward, head down, stretch arms out as far as possible‚Ķstretch that back‚Ķ30 reps
  • Also 30 minutes of cardio at least 3X per week and a good diet‚Ķno sugars, starches, alcohol or red meats
(07-21-2016, 02:23 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Nobody has mentioned diet and exercise.  Cooking and housework are basics, training with dildos and plugs to think and perform like a sissy should is important of course, but we need to keep fit and slim with hard work and diet so that we look our bet in our sissy outfits.  This is one area where those in service have a real advantage:  They don't have to rely on self discipline.  Having Someone to look good for, Someone who will see that we work hard and eat well to achieve and maintain a girly figure wielding real discipline has to help.  Still, I try.  My leotard and tights help me get in the mood for exercise, keeping tabs on my diet with charting and counting calories helps too, and I try to honestly inspect myself in a full length mirror with a Mistress's critical eye for how a sissy should look.  Here's one program I found recommended for sissies and all you need is a broom handle:

• The Waist Slide: Put stick on shoulders, wrap arms around it..bend sideways at waist as far as you can‚Ķtighten tummy too‚Ķ2 sets of 100 or 3 sets of 60
  • The Waist Twist: Also use stick, twist torso left to right‚Ķdo it slowly‚Ķ2 sets of 100
  • The Hip Builder: Feet shoulder width apart, hands on hips, squat until thighs are parallel to floor‚Ķthen stand up & extend leg straight out to side, hold for one second, alternating legs‚Ķ3 sets of 20
  • Thigh Squats: Hands on hips, feet shoulder width apart, pointing to side, bend knees and go down slowly‚Ķ3-4 sets of 20
  • The Lower Body Builder: Use stick on shoulders, extend each leg back, lower hips until both knees form 90 degree angles, then knee kick forward high as you stand‚Ķalternate legs‚Ķ12-15 reps per side‚Ķ3 sets per side
  • Ab Crunches: Lie on back, bring legs up to stomach, legs extended 90 degree angle, do ¬Ĺ situp‚Ķ3 sets of 20‚Ķtighten stomach
  • The Tummy Trimmer: Lie on back, knees up, extend legs back and forth‚Ķ4 sets of 30‚Ķtighten tummy
  • The Butt Builder: Lie face down, lift legs as high as you can, tighten tummy‚Ķreps of 8, no more than 3 sets
  • The Ab Stretch: Lie on back, stretch arms above head as much as you can, hold position for 20 seconds‚Ķ10 reps
  • The Waist Stretch: Lie on back, bend knees up, feet off the ground, hands on tummy, shoulders flat on ground, rolls legs left to right‚Ķ15 reps on each side
  • The Spine Stretch: Girl pushup position, on knees, hands flat on ground, flex tummy and back up and down as far as possible‚Ķ2 or 3 sets of 20
  • The Tension Releaser: On knees, toes flat, lean forward, head down, stretch arms out as far as possible‚Ķstretch that back‚Ķ30 reps
  • Also 30 minutes of cardio at least 3X per week and a good diet‚Ķno sugars, starches, alcohol or red meats
Great points, Sissy Renee!  As sissies/feminized males, we have an obligation to be the best we can be for our Superiors, and that certainly includes appearance/fitness and health!
(07-17-2016, 02:12 PM)Gemma Wrote: I have Nancy Edwina, of course, doing all of the cleaning, washing, ironing and laborious cooking tasks,  One of the best ways of filling her time and enforcing her status has been hours and hours of needlework.  She has made and knitted all of her own school uniform and many items for her wardrobe should she complete school.  She has to embroider her name in all of her clothing.  She could not knit but now is very accomplished and has also learned how to crochet.  This has helped her to understand her status.  What other tasks do folks use to keep their naughty girls busy?

I would recommend Nancy Edwina spend two or three hours a day in girl time, playing with and taking care of dolls, and another hour or two practice curtsying.

RF
(07-23-2016, 12:37 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 02:12 PM)Gemma Wrote: I have Nancy Edwina, of course, doing all of the cleaning, washing, ironing and laborious cooking tasks,  One of the best ways of filling her time and enforcing her status has been hours and hours of needlework.  She has made and knitted all of her own school uniform and many items for her wardrobe should she complete school.  She has to embroider her name in all of her clothing.  She could not knit but now is very accomplished and has also learned how to crochet.  This has helped her to understand her status.  What other tasks do folks use to keep their naughty girls busy?

I would recommend Nancy Edwina spend two or three hours a day in girl time, playing with and taking care of dolls, and another hour or two practice curtsying.

RF

Nancy Edwina does deportment lessons as part of her school studies. With her pinafore and cardigans pinned up and knickers lowered she is a real sight walking up and down with a book balanced on her head and the reward of the strap for any mistakes. She has learned to sit properly with her knees together again with some incentivised learning with the ruler and strap. She of course has learned to curtsy as part of her training.

For PE she does lots of skipping, hopping and traditional activities like bean bag races.
Miss Gemma,

Your methods of training for Nancy Edwina are certainly severe and indeed punitive (as is clearly appropriate given her previous misdemeanors)...may I humbly ask...is this punitive lifestyle she's subjected to "permanent", or do you see an eventual end to it? And, prior to her feminization, was Nancy a typical masculine male?

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
[attachment=61 Wrote:Gemma pid='699' dateline='1468764755']I have Nancy Edwina, of course, doing all of the cleaning, washing, ironing and laborious cooking tasks,  One of the best ways of filling her time and enforcing her status has been hours and hours of needlework.  She has made and knitted all of her own school uniform and many items for her wardrobe should she complete school.  She has to embroider her name in all of her clothing.  She could not knit but now is very accomplished and has also learned how to crochet.  This has helped her to understand her status.  What other tasks do folks use to keep their naughty girls busy?

Madame Gemma,
Yesterday I read your post about Nancy Edwina and her sissy life in discipline and hand knit wardrobe.
I am also a sissy in chastity, discipline with an hand knitted mohair wadrobe. 

Please read my profile, thank you Madame Gemma

Sorry for my bad english, I'm a french sissy

I Can't send you message directly in your inbox

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)