Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is that brand or disposables that they always seem to use in photos?
It seems like every time I look at professionally done ABDL pictures, they always seem to use the same type of disposables that are incredibly big and thick, making loads of padding.  Does anyone know what brand they are?

This might also be old news to a lot, but it was new to me.  When you open a pack of disposable nappies, you should take them all out and put them stood on their sides on a shelf with some space between them.  They are packed so tightly in the plastic bags (to make transportation costs less), that they will fluff up to about twice the thickness and feel better when they are put on you, but that will take about 4 days for them to "breathe out".

Patty
(11-20-2017, 12:03 AM)Patty Botty Wrote: It seems like every time I look at professionally done ABDL pictures, they always seem to use the same type of disposables that are incredibly big and thick, making loads of padding.  Does anyone know what brand they are?

This might also be old news to a lot, but it was new to me.  When you open a pack of disposable nappies, you should take them all out and put them stood on their sides on a shelf with some space between them.  They are packed so tightly in the plastic bags (to make transportation costs less), that they will fluff up to about twice the thickness and feel better when they are put on you, but that will take about 4 days for them to "breathe out".

Patty
I have been told that they are Bambino Nappies with soakers added . Thats why they look so bulky .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
The same effect can be done with using a smaller diaper inside a large one.
Adding a liner to a doubled diaper works.
Folding up a hand towel and lining a diaper will bulk out the crotch - increasing the waddling walk.

And very interesting the post of Patty Botty about opening the diaper package and airing it out to fluff it up increasing the volume -
I never thought about that !

The more diapers worn will of course increase the bulk that maybe desired by some for visual effect and waddling restriction but will not really
look ala natural like a single diaper. Looking like a Michelin Man is not natural. But the effect is not lost when wearing a baby dress or a short skirt
revealing that HUGE package that is oh so hard to hide.

For everyday use the thin maximum absorbency diaper is the norm hiding any bulk in fitted clothing.
I find disposables to be way too thin for my taste, which is why I make my own cloth diapers;

[Image: iytswd4k6hg41u94g.jpg]