satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Spanked and petticoated
When I was a child and my mother decided I required some of her special discipline I knew I was in real trouble. 

It was rare that I suffered just a simple spanking or slap to the back of my legs. My mother's spankings would take an hour or more from start to finish, and even then the residual punishment could go on much longer. 

First of all I'd be sent to her room and ordered to strip naked, with my clothes all put in the wash basket. Not only was it humiliating having to wait around naked (she would keep me waiting several minutes before coming up to deal with me), but having been made to put my clothes in the wash basket I knew I'd not be allowed to wear them again that day. 

When she finally came up she'd sit on the edge of her bed and call me over. She then made me admit that I'd been a naughty boy before gently lowering me into place across her lap. Even then my spanking wouldn't start immediately. She'd put one hand in the small of my back, as if to hold me in place, and rest her other hand on my bare bottom while she explained how punishment was good for me. 

Only when I'd agreed that I needed to be punished did the spanking commence. 

I'd receive a dozen or so smacks to my bottom and the back of my legs, and I could feel them starting to burn and go red. 

But that wasn't the end of my punishment. Not by a long way. 

I'd be stood up and told not to touch my stinging bottom under any circumstances, while my mother left the room. (One time I did rub my bottom when I thought she wasn't looking, and she hauled me across her lap and repeated the spanking.)

When she returned she'd be holding a pair of my little sister's knickers. 

The first time this happened, and I realised that she was going to make me wear them, I begged and pleaded with her not to make me do it. All that happened was that I got my legs slapped more until I gave in. After that I realised that there was no point in resisting, and meekly stepped into the knickers as she held them out for me. 

However many times it happened, I always felt utterly humiliated being put into panties. Sometimes they'd be really frilly ones, with lace edging and ruffles and bows. And sometimes they'd be just plain white cotton panties - their ordinariness somehow making my punishment even worse, as if it were perfectly normal for a boy to wear such underwear. 

Once she'd pulled my panties up into place she'd pull me across her lap again for the second part of my spanking. Whenever I was put into panties a spanking always followed, so in my mind the two are intrinsically linked. Being spanked in panties also meant that I could really feel the panties on my bottom; what little wriggling was permitted meant I could feel them against my legs, bottom and waist. 

I'd then be made to stand facing the wall with my hands on my head, wearing just panties. Sometimes I knew that my little sister would peak in, and I could hear her sniggering at my fate. As I got older my punishment would sometimes take place downstairs in the sitting room, and on more than one occasion some of my sister's friends saw me standing in the corner with only a pair of panties on. 

Even then my punishment wasn't over. Once I'd been stood facing the wall for ten or fifteen minutes my mother would return with a pile of clothes under her arm. She'd say something like "We can't have you wearing just panties for the rest of the day, can we? So I've brought you something to wear."

Hearing her actually say "panties" was so humiliating. It really brought home my shameful fate. 

The clothes she'd bring me would always be some of my little sister's. Not only did that mean that they were, of course, girls' clothes, but they'd also be slightly too small and slightly too young for me. The result was that I'd be put into a pink t-shirt, or a white blouse, with a little lacy vest underneath. And a skirt. My sister preferred short skirts, so on me they were really short. My mother would add to my shame by saying something like "You'll have to be carefully when you sit or bend over, Ali. You don't want to show everyone your knickers, do you?"

Once I was dressed I'd be put across my mother's lap one more time, and she'd lift up my skirt and spank my bottom again. 

And then I'd have to spend the rest of the day dressed as a little girl, with my sister barely able to conceal her amusement.
Ali,
This story really brings back memories of having to wear a dress as punishment. Mom would bring a dress and all the other things into my room, and I would be told to put them all on. Then I would have to come out of my room so everyone could see me and I would have to wear the dress for that day. Sometimes I would be in a dress for several days at a time. Once I remember, after a few days of wearing a dress, my mother remarked how girlish I was becoming, how I smoothed out my skirts when I sat down, how I seemed to be enjoying myself. I had not realized that I was acting that way and when I thought about it, my actions seemed quite natural. That was the beginning of my feminization which still continues.
Where did your mother get your dresses and knickers from, April? Did you have a sister?

And who saw you in your girly clothes? I know how embarassing it is being dressed as a girl in front of people.
I find both these stories charming and emotionally moving.

Ali, are you still dressed and spanked? If so, by whom?

April, you say your feminization continues. Who's feminizing you?
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Ali, yes I had a sister and mother had me wear her clothes. As she outgrew them, I noticed that the more girly, femme ones would end up in my room. My mom, dad and sister saw me of course, and also at family parties when my mother had me dress girly, aunts, uncles, cousins all saw me. Yes it was embarrassing, but in front of others my sister was very protective of me. She would not tolerate anyone teasing me too much.
Michelle, my wife is continuing to have me wear dresses or otherwise dress femme on weekends or vacations. My mother told her how much I enjoyed it, and so my wife has continued my feminizing. I still frequently attend family parties, all dressed up.
Reading these stories of petticoat punishment and spankings by loving mothers truly warms my heart! When a child or young man is disciplined in this caring way, he grows up to respect Female authority, and to have manners. Being put in panties (and dresses) and turned over Mom's knee to have your panties well dusted, never hurt anyone, and indeed makes for a gentler, more sissified and compliant male adult (as we all should be)!

I'd like to hear from both Ali and April as to what age this type of discipline continued in your homes?

Jamieanne
(06-02-2016, 07:18 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: I find both these stories charming and  emotionally moving.

Ali, are you still dressed and spanked? If so, by whom?

April, you say your feminization continues. Who's feminizing you?

Hi Michele,

I still dress, of course, but usually it's just by myself. I do have two friends who enjoy a bit of dressing up and spanking, but we only get together every now and then. But it's fun when we do.

(06-04-2016, 10:01 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Reading these stories of petticoat punishment and spankings by loving mothers truly warms my heart!  When a child or young man is disciplined in this caring way, he grows up to respect Female authority, and to have manners.  Being put in panties (and dresses) and turned over Mom's knee to have your panties well dusted, never hurt anyone, and indeed makes for a gentler, more sissified and  compliant male adult (as we all should be)!

I'd like to hear from both Ali and April as to what age this type of discipline continued in your homes?

Jamieanne

For me, Jamie Anne, it continued until I left home at eighteen.

It was quite a confusing time for me towards the end, to be honest. Going through puberty often having to wear a nappy to bed, and wearing knickers, tights and skirts causes associations in a teenage boy's mind that are hard to shake off.

By the time I was fifteen or so I had to be quite careful when I went over my mother's lap that she couldn't feel a little telltale bulge in the front of my knickers.

I still find strong domineering women incredibly attractive.
Smart mothers, I like that you received multiple spanking with/without panties. This type of ritual is a good way to deliver a punishment. The mothers I assist love the idea of extended petticoating where the former brats are kept in dresses for an extend period of time and in some cases permanently. This is ideally because most boys do not learn and once back in pants their unwanted behavior comes back. Being kept in dresses for weeks, months or forever sends a clear message they are now little princesses.
I wish my adulterous husband's mother had done this to him so that I was not having to punish him in this way now. He has now been wearing school girl uniform and experiencing life in this role for nearly 3 years together with enforced chastity. He looks a deservedly humiliated figure in his pinafore dress, shirt, tie and school cardigan stood against the wall hands on head, knickers down and his caned behind on display but it would have been easier if he had been taught how to behave earlier.
(06-09-2016, 07:03 PM)Gemma Wrote: I wish my adulterous husband's mother had done this to him so that I was not having to punish him in this way now.  He has now been wearing school girl uniform and experiencing life in this role for nearly 3 years together with enforced chastity.  He looks a deservedly humiliated figure in his pinafore dress, shirt, tie and school cardigan stood against the wall hands on head, knickers down and his caned behind on display but it would have been easier if he had been taught how to behave earlier.

Well done

I am sure he deserves everything he gets

Are his knickers proper cotton full fit school girl ones?