satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frilly panties
Anytime frilly panties -or- diaper covers are worn there must be NO attempt to hide these pretties from viewing !
Limited viewing OK but at a minimum a tantalizing peek-a-boo !
Petticoats should be short enough to insure that a sissy is in full blossoming view.
As for colors BRIGHT VIVID CONTRASTING frilly detailing is a must.
While a skirt does not rise like a dress when reaching - the bending over effort still retains the same view of even more frills.
These have to be the ultimate in sissy frilly baby panties . You can find them here . https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ADULT-BABY-SI...KIwpyFCM5A

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
[Image: s-l1600a.jpg]
[Image: s-l1600c.jpg]
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Wow! They're amazing.

But £125!!!
Expensive I know . If mummy made me wear them she would be stopping people in the street to show them my knickers . They are the ultimate sissy baby pants .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Dear Bill,

These must be the epitome of frilly sissy baby knickers... they are absolutely gorgeous... they must feel divine to wear but the price ticket is far too rich for me sadly... thank you for sharing the wonderful photos...

xxx
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧