satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to regress back to a baby like state?
I think it would be truly wonderful to be a baby girl full time but as an adult I think it would be very difficult as we would need some adult stimulation. I have read a few accounts of adult males and females kept permanently as babies by a Mummy and/or Daddy but I suspect they are exaggerations and wishful thinking.

The longest I have remained as a baby in nappies, frilly plastic baby knickers, and a short pretty  baby dress is two weeks and looked after by my Mummy who is actually my wife. During this time Mummy treats me totally as a baby girl and I am made to act like one with baby talk and playing with my dollies and sucking a dummy. I have one of Mummy's lady friends babysit me when she goes out on a date with one of her boyfriends. I am sexually impotent so my wife and I do not have a sexual relationship. She views me as a sexless infant which is why she sometimes sleeps with a normal man who can satisfy her adult needs.

I have often spent shorter periods as Mummy's baby - a weekend or may the or four days - depending on circumstances. I love the humiliation of being seen by a few others but naturally Mummy is discrete and I am not taken out in baby attire although I have often worn a nappy and plastic frilly knickers under trousers in public and under a specially made pair of shortalls.

Love

Wendy Jane
XXX
I wish I could regress to a full time baby girl with  a loving mummy/nanny/aunty to look me as that baby girl, its ok doing it part time at moment but I would like to do it full time, is there anyone here who would like to baby me ???
xx
Be very careful what you wish for . As someone who has been babied most of their life i can assure you it is very hard to break tne conditioning of using a nappy . A good few times when i have been out of them i have wet myself without even noticing that i have needed due to wearing nappies for so long .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(03-07-2017, 12:04 AM)Bill Wrote: Be very careful what you wish for . As someone who has been babied most of their life i can assure you it is very hard to break tne conditioning of using a nappy . A good few times when i have been out of them i have wet myself without even noticing that i have needed due to wearing nappies for so long .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I am sure it is possible. 

Standard conditioning methods of rewarding desired behaviour and punishing undesired behaviour will over time enable humans to adapt to very different circumstances. 

The addition of hypnosis and a sexual element, however obscured, will speed up the success of such a programme, especially with males. 
The key difficulty, as others have noted, is finding a Mummy or Daddy figure who actually wants to do this. They exist, but are hard to find!
I am sorta a bedwetter now *blush*. Daddy used a combination of punishments and also a hypnosis track. He made a rule that I would be nappied every night for bed and not allowed out of bed in the morning if I was dry. I went to sleep listening to the track, which was about not controlling my wetting when I was nappied.

In the first week or so, he also added a spanking every morning if I was dry. He said that I was being naughty by trying to be a big boy. So after a few days, I started waking up earlier and wetting. Then I started waking up in the middle of the night and wetting until now I sorta always wake up wet.

I like going to sleep dry, but since I'm nappied more and more during the day time as well, I'm starting to lose control over that as well.

So a lot of the time I'm a damp "soggypants" which Daddy says just proved what a naughty little toddler I am and how I deserve to be nappied with them on display when we are home.
(08-20-2016, 09:16 AM)Ali Wrote: In many ways I prefer the shame of being treated as a teenage wetter than as a baby.

If you're a baby you're expected to wet your nappy. If you're a teenager who's been made to wear nappies and baby knickers it's a shameful punishment and you're expected to stay dry. Wetting your nappy is therefore a humiliating experience, which for me often then resulted in a spanking.

The longer I was kept in nappies the more shameful and embarrassed I felt about wetting them.

I agree Ali. The shame comes from wetting when you're not supposed to (ie as a teenager). Interesting that your shame increased the longer you were kept in nappies. I can't speak from experience, but would have thought one would 'get used to' wearing/wetting the longer you wore them.

Terry.
I get both because now I wet without realizing, but I know that's because I've been made to be a nappy wetter, which is really shaming. Daddy has managed to expose the naughty little boy that I am and has proved it to me. It's even more shameful that now I sort of "realize afterwards" that I've wet my nappies. Even though I try hard not to, especially during the day.
hello

It would be the top and the dream of being able to regress and become a baby again

of course a sissy baby

but I think it’s complicated already you have to find the right mom or mistress which is really rare

then the two people must also agree
and that the future baby can really dedicate himself to his future baby life

and no longer do or think about adult things

'cause if you’re a real baby you live and live only as a baby not adult
sissybblucy lives in Switzerland and loves to fuck them and be a sissy baby
(01-27-2020, 11:00 AM)Terrygussett Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 09:16 AM)Ali Wrote: In many ways I prefer the shame of being treated as a teenage wetter than as a baby.

If you're a baby you're expected to wet your nappy. If you're a teenager who's been made to wear nappies and baby knickers it's a shameful punishment and you're expected to stay dry. Wetting your nappy is therefore a humiliating experience, which for me often then resulted in a spanking.

The longer I was kept in nappies the more shameful and embarrassed I felt about wetting them.

I agree Ali. The shame comes from wetting when you're not supposed to (ie as a teenager). Interesting that your shame increased the longer you were kept in nappies. I can't speak from experience, but would have thought one would 'get used to' wearing/wetting the longer you wore them.

Terry.

Hi Terry. I found as a teenager I never really got used to wetting my nappy. If I was just in one for a few hours I met wet myself, and that would be embarrassing, but if I was kept in nappies for a week, and constantly wetting myself, my mother would scold me and tell me what a good job it was I was in nappies. So I guess that’s why it got worse the longer it went on.