ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay Chastity Devices
Photo 
I recently purchased a neosteel type chastity belt on eBay for about £100. Beware these devices are virtually unusable and if you opt to go that route you will need to pay for quality and have one custom made. This one might be okay for home if a Mistress wanted to make a days housework even more difficult for her sissy but are useless for out door24/7wear.
Just goes to prove "that youse do gets whats youse pays for".[Image: angry.png]
Absolutely, they are ok to play with but nothing more than that. As are most of the trapped ball devices on eBay too if they don't break on first use.
Would loves MySteel untouchable but ‚ā¨1000+ is a bit too much.
Yeah a £1,000 but it is for a truly "Grand" device!!!!
I've often heard a saying that applies to major purchases...and it's something like..."Buy the book before you buy the device"...In other words a little money invested learning about a major purchase can be a good investment.  And, a proper chastity device is a large (ish) investment...as it ought to be.  After all, you (or Your sub) will be wearing it long term...

Mistress Benay has written many books on the subject of male chastity, and I believe Her to be an authority on the subject...Her books can be found on Amazon in Kindle format...She's well written, very experienced and knowledgeable...Additionally, She's on Fetlife...and very friendly and approachable and willing to answer questions and provide advice about chastity devices... Here is the synopses of a bundled package of 2 of Her books on the subject of male chastity (and they include reviews of the different devices available)...

Male Chastity - The Complete Bundled Primer To Female Led Relationships Kindle Edition

Due to Popular Demand, Mistress Benay has now compiled "Male Chastity - The 'Key' To A Successful Female Led Relationship" and "The Male Chastity Revolution" in one great page turning Novel.
If you are a woman who is tired of being neglected or left unfulfilled by your partner in your marriage or relationship, then you need to read this book. Would you like your partner to be more attentive to your needs? Would you like your partner to always have your sexual satisfaction as his primary focus? Would you like your partner to be more caring and helpful around the home? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this book by Mistress Benay will give you the help and direction that you need to take control of your relationship, and condition your partner to make you the paramount concern in his life at all times. For over Fourteen years, Mistress Benay has used Male Chastity as the primary means to take control of her marriage, and of her relationships with men. Now, in this book, she shares with you all of the information and easy to follow techniques which you need to know, so that you also can reap the benefits of building a true Female Led Relationship.
Mistress Benay explains in great detail how the male's physical needs control his mind, and how unfortunately most of the time his focus is on his needs not yours. By following the advice in her book, however, you can change your partner's actions by the simple act of taking control of his orgasms. When you do, your home life, your emotional and physical needs, and most importantly, your sexual contentment will all improve for the better. Your needs, not his, will become the most important things in your marriage or relationship when you follow the road map laid out in this book by Mistress Benay. This book is filled with proven techniques which will help you take control of your marriage or relationship, as well as New updated and in-depth reviews of the most popular male chastity devices which are available on the market today. As a Bonus, you can read actual letters which men and women have sent to Mistress Benay detailing how their lives have changed once they implemented Male Chastity into their Relationships.

Hope this helps!

sissy jamieanne

PS...after posting this, I discovered that Mistress Benay is offering Her newest Kindle book free...starting today until November 20th...this book is fiction, but if you want a sample of Mistress Benay's writing style, it's a great offer...

Here's the link...

https://www.amazon.com/His-Fetish-Desire...ng=UTF8&me=
A while back I made a purchase of a chastity device on e-Bay and was bitterly disappointed it was poorly made and did not keep things in check (the cage style with padlock shown)!  I have recently made another purchase of a device from e-bay and this one is so much stronger,  more secure and yet way more comfortable and only cost about £25.00 (The solid bodied one with the lockable end cap shown).  It goes to show that you don't have to break the bank - just take proper measurements and compare them with the information some vendors supply, to get the correct fit.  Decide on which of the designs you feel will best keep you in check and show them to the lady in your life for approval, then go for it.  So far, I have only worn it on a part-time basis, as I build up the time gradually.  I look forward to extended period of wearing the device.  So far, my wife seems happy with how things are going.  We tried before for a FLM, but it crashed and burned, as I rushed things too fast and was topping from the bottom.  I have promised not to make the same mistake and am sure that our marriage will eventually move forward as my wife gradually assumes her rightful position, of being in charge.  

Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
My Daddy now keeps me locked in the cage at https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/322245489653. It is reasonably made, but he is actually looking at moving me to a Holy Trainer nub, which is so small! My baby peepee is only 1" long when soft, so Daddy says it will easily fit.
I recently bought a holy trainer nub knockoff off of eBay.  It was only $25 or so, and I’ve wanted to try the shorter design.  It’s not a bad cage given the price, and certainly keeps everything in place with nowhere to go or grow (at least on me).  I am sure the quality isn’t as nice an authentic Holy Trainer, but after checking out the sizing and multiple ring options, I’d feel more confident investing in a real HT nub.
(03-26-2019, 08:27 PM)sissy_d Wrote: I recently bought a holy trainer nub knockoff off of eBay.  It was only $25 or so, and I’ve wanted to try the shorter design.  It’s not a bad cage given the price, and certainly keeps everything in place with nowhere to go or grow (at least on me).  I am sure the quality isn’t as nice an authentic Holy Trainer, but after checking out the sizing and multiple ring options, I’d feel more confident investing in a real HT nub.

Totally agree sissy_d.  Trying out a knock-off of a more expensive, better quality cage, allows you to find out what size and/or type works best and pleases your dominant person, without spending a huge amount.  If you find a design and size that works, then you can invest in a "quality" one, that should improve the experience and security.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
I have a cb6000s. I purchased it right from the company a few years back. I broke the largest ring so needed a replacement. I saw what I thought was the same chastity device on eBay and at a great price. That should have been my first red flag. I purchased it and found out it was all soft plastic. It never did work properly so I contacted the cb6000s company and they sold me a replacement. The device has been good but I am so small that, even though the 6000s is supposed to be for smaller men, it is still a little too big.
Tolmanbridge, youwrote
... even though the 6000s is supposed to be for smaller men, it is still a little too big.

Our advertiser, BON4, makes a very small cage.

https://www.bon4.com/Category/Micro-Male...stity-Cage or click the advert at the top of any forum page.

Full disclosure: Not only do they advertise here and on Petticoated.com, but I work for BON4, providing some of their web content.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool