BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullying
Amazingly I was never bullied at all. Despite being one of the smallest kids (girls AND boys), and having an obvious "swish" in my little hips when I walked (confirmed this from a home movie of a family renuion), and having a classmate who knew I wore panties to school, and dresses after school, not once was I bullied. And there were no "anti-bullying" laws or policies at the time (mid 80s-90s). 

Said it before, and I'll say it again: I was a lucky princess boy Smile
A lot may have had to do with the fact that you were just a really nice kid and genuinely liked.

Not that anyone should be bullied, but when a kid is liked, that seems to happen way less frequently.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Sounds like you had a hell of a time at school Ali, it looks as though those boys could have benefited from time spent in short frilly dresses and panties themselves!

I was never really bullied at school or at any other point, however when I was about 19 I used to work part time in a video store and a group of Girls would regularly come in and torment me making my time there a pain I used to dread it when I saw them approaching, even at their age they must have sensed that I was a beta inferior male and treated me as such!

It wasn't just me who they toyed with, I witnessed them depantsing a boy from their school in the shop (so glad it wasn't me I was already regularly wearing my sisters panties back then, lol).
(06-13-2020, 09:02 AM)Kimmi Wrote: A lot may have had to do with the fact that you were just a really nice kid and genuinely liked.

Not that anyone should be bullied, but when a kid is liked, that seems to happen way less frequently.

Thx Miss Kimmi Smile

I wasn't the most popular boy, but I did get along with everyoneSmile Very astute of you.

Princess Tommy
I never went through anything too severe in terms of bullying as I was quite a macho boy as a kid. The closest I came to it would have been the few occasions I had to wear my friend’s (Gabrielle’s) uniform to school, but even then it could only really be described as mild teasing as they understood the deal.

By the time mother forced me to dress full time as a secretary I had become part of a much looser circle and so was much easier to detach myself from.