Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullying
Did, or does, anyone suffer bullying as a result of being a sissy?

When I first went to secondary school the word quickly got round that I sometimes got made to wear girls' clothes or even nappies, and I became the target of some quite nasty teasing and bullying. 

The were a group of boys who took it further, sometimes waiting for me on the way home and stealing my trousers. Sometimes they'd kick me between my legs too. It was no fun limping home doubled up, trying to cover my underwear with my shirt.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
I was bullied in high school. Not physically but just simple little put downs that hurt. However I consider myself lucky. Most of the girls in high school thought I was just fine and I spent more time being friends with the girls than I did with boys. Looking back I guess the girls were mothering me.
(11-15-2017, 04:27 AM)belinda_t Wrote: I was bullied in high school. Not physically but just simple little put downs that hurt. However I consider myself lucky. Most of the girls in high school thought I was just fine and I spent more time being friends with the girls than I did with boys. Looking back I guess the girls were mothering me.

Girls are often more understanding of sissyish boys.

I often wondered if the boys who were so cruel were secretly intrigued about being dressed as a girl. Perhaps they were over compensating.

It was still pretty mean of them though. When I started going out dressed as a girl sometimes some of them would try to make me lift up my dress or skirt to show my knickers. It was a group of girls who 'saved me', by letting me go around with them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
I was bullied quite a lot, I think that I was picked on because I wasn't like the other boys. They saw me as a weakling and picked on me because of it, but the worst thing was I was bullied by a girl as well, and she picked on me after I made some rude remarks about her as a way of trying to get back in with the boys.
(11-17-2017, 02:00 PM)nicola waring Wrote: I was bullied quite a lot, I think that I was picked on because I wasn't like the other boys. They saw me as a weakling and picked on me because of it, but the worst thing was I was bullied by a girl as well, and she picked on me after I made some rude remarks about her as a way of trying to get back in with the boys.

what did she do to you?